剧集 | 逐梦曼哈顿(2021) | 导航列表
你确定今晚的约会是个好主意吗
- I mean, you sure this is a good idea, this date tonight?
不像他们俩 我们并没有约会
- Unlike these two, we are not on a date.
我们只是朋友
This is just us as friends.
在我们做任何事前 我想跟你谈谈
Before we do anything, I want to talk to you.
-我 -这边来
- Me? - Over here, yeah.
-为什么塔米会去 -怎么了 我在餐馆看见她了
- Why would Tammy be there? - What? I saw her at the diner,
碰巧和她提了一嘴
and I happened to mention it to her,
她说她会尽量参加
and she said she might try and make it.
他是你高中时的前任吧 斯黛西
- He's your high school ex, Stacey, okay?
-算不上是真正的前任 -要不是因为斯黛西
- He's not really a true ex. - If it wasn't for Stacey,
我很早前就会约你了
I would've asked you out a long time ago.
你觉得要是她知道
- How do you think she would react
我们现在在做什么的话 她会作何反应
if she knew what was-- what was happening here?
目前我在布鲁克林法学院的等待名单里
- Right now, I'm waitlisted at Brooklyn Law,
所以一切都取决于此
so everything kind of hangs on that,
但应该很快就能有消息了
but I should hear any minute.
你知道吗 从初中开始
- You know, Pags, since junior high,
我们就一直听你吹你那个伟大的计划
we've been hearing you brag about this master plan
想成为一名出色的音乐律师
of becoming a hotshot music attorney,
但你有没有想过 要是你
but have you ever thought about what you would do
没考上法学院 你会干什么
if you didn't get into law school, huh?
哥们 搞什么
- Dude, what the fuck?
我不介意如果你想
- I'm cool if you want to...
如果你想要在我走后拥有自♥由♥
you know, if you want to have your freedom when I leave
如果那意味着我在走之前还能见到你的话
if it means I still get to see you more before I go.
帕格斯 我想要听细节 朋友
- Okay, Pags, I want details, my friend.
你和冰美人的约会进展如何
How was the big date with the stone cold fox, huh?
麦克 你不会相信她有多漂亮
- Mikey, you cannot believe how pretty this girl is.
她有着最美的笑容
She's got the most amazing smile.
还有她的牙齿 她的牙齿太好看了
And her teeth! She's got the most amazing teeth.
哥们 别让他谈她的牙齿
Dude, dude, please don't get him started on her teeth.
他可喜欢她的牙齿了
He loves her teeth.
她的腿有这么长 结果这傻子
She's got legs to here, and this clown's focused
-整晚都盯着她的牙齿 -因为我是绅士
- on her pearly whites all night! - Yeah, 'cause I'm a gentleman.
当我跟淑女聊天的时候 我会看着她的脸
And when I talk to a lady, I look at her face.
你还要约她出去吗
What, are you gonna take her out again or what?
是的 我们明天有约
Yeah, we're going out tomorrow.
她想逛中♥央♥公园
She wants to walk around Central Park
然后去吃晚饭
and then get dinner afterwards.
她是城里人 对吧
She's from the city, right?
是的 所以你得带她去点酷的地方
Yeah. So you gotta take her someplace cool then, you know?
不要去看巧言石 帕格斯
Yeah, no Blarney Stone for her, Pags.
我打算带她去58街上的查理牛排餐厅
Yeah, I was thinking about going to Beefsteak Charlie's on 58th.
-很完美 就在公园旁 -哥们
- It's perfect. It's right by the park-- - Dude, dude.
查理牛排 你不能带她去那
Beefsteak Charlie's? You can't take her there.
-你♥他♥妈♥在说什么 -为什么不行
- What the fuck are you thinking? - Why not?
-我爱那里 -不
- I love that place. - No.
因为你不能带女生去
'Cause you can't take a girl to a place that has
一个有自助沙拉站以及提供
an all-you-can-eat salad bar and offers--what?
无限♥量♥啤酒 红酒 桑格利亚汽酒的地方
Unlimited beer, wine, sangria?
不 那样你看上去就像个吝啬鬼
No, you just look like a cheap bastard, dude.
但我只有27刀的预算
But I only have 27 bucks for the date.
那你就带她去看电影
So you take her to the fucking movies.
不 你不能在第二次约会上去看电影
No, you can't go to the movies for a second date.
没机会聊天
There's no opportunity to talk.
你只能尴尬地坐两小时
You just sit there awkwardly for two hours
无法专心看电影
not really watching the movie.
你只会想看完后你要做什么
You just think about what you're gonna do afterwards.
再说你会吃爆米花 所以你的手会变得油
Plus you're eating popcorn, so your hands are greasy
你的嘴会很干 绝对不行
and your mouth is dry? No, no, no.
我要带她去餐厅
I'm gonna take her to a restaurant
这样我就能在她对面坐几个小时
so I can sit across from her for a few hours
欣赏她漂亮的脸
and look at her beautiful, beautiful face.
我有提到她的笑容吗 太美了
Have I mentioned her smile? It's gorgeous.
你真的是坠入爱河了
Guy, you really are in love, huh?
逐梦曼哈顿
第一季 第五集
-就是继续不下去了 -为什么
- It just wasn't working out. - Why not?
首先 他对我来说太老了
First of all, he's way too old for me,
他总是在工作
and he's always working.
他从不想嗑药或者去蹦迪
He never wanted to get high or go clubbing
-或者做任何好玩的事 -嗯
- or do anything fun. - Right.
其次 是他跟我分手的
And second of all, he broke up with me.
斯黛西 我很遗憾 这太糟了
Oh, Stace, I'm sorry. That fucking sucks.
发生了什么
What happened?
他说我太年轻 不成熟
He says I'm too young, too immature.
我从不工作
I never work.
我只想要派对和玩乐
All I want to do is party and have fun.
然后最后的致命一击
And to put the final nail in the coffin...
-我跟他说了麦克的事 -那就不奇怪了
- I told him about Mikey. - Yeah, that'll do it.
那你打算怎么办 你要搬回家吗
So what are you gonna do? You're gonna move back home?
嗯 直到我振作起来
Yeah, until I can get my shit together.
这正是我想跟你谈的事
That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about.
你在城里有公♥寓♥
You know, you got this apartment in the city, and...
我想说我能不能到你家去借住段之间
I was hoping I could crash with you--
-等我找到房♥子 -嗯
- only until I can find my own place. - Yeah.
老实说 你要想
Honestly, you could probably take over
你可以帮我分一半租金
my half of the lease if you wanted.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
别跟我说这跟吉米
Don't tell me this has something to do with Jimmy
-和该死的阿♥拉♥斯加有关 吉尔 -你能别说这个了吗
- and fucking Alaska, Jill. - Will you stop with that?
没有 人人都在说
No, everyone keeps saying that.
就是 别把我跟你说的告诉他人
It's just--don't tell anyone what I'm gonna tell you
因为我还没跟我妈说
'cause I've not told my mom,
吉米我也没说 好吗
and I didn't tell Jimmy yet either, okay?
-就 -我能跟谁说
- So just like-- - Who the hell am I gonna tell?
我嘴巴紧得很
My lips are sealed, all right?
我不是很喜欢我的新工作
So I'm not really in love with my new job,
我想他们能看出来
and I guess they can tell.
我上司从第一天起就一直刁难我
My boss has been giving me shit since day one.
我受不了她了 所以我昨天
I just couldn't really take her shit anymore, so yesterday I...
叫她滚
told her to go fuck herself.
那是我妈的主意
It was my mom's idea too.
她说 吉尔 你会得到尊重的
She was like, "Jill, you're gonna get respect.
你会被提拔"
You're gonna get promoted."
结果你知道我落得什么下场
And you know what it got me?
扫地出门 我被开了
My ass out the door. I got fired.
但那是份理想工作
But that was a dream job.
过去几周发生了什么
I mean, what the hell happened in the last few weeks, huh?
我不知道 只是不合适
I don't know, just really wasn't a good fit.
但显然让你老板去死是压死骆驼的最后一根稻草
But apparently telling your boss to go fuck herself is frowned upon.
可不是嘛
Yeah, no shit.
真遗憾 吉尔 太糟心了
I'm sorry, Jill. It sucks.
没事
Yeah, it's okay.
只是时机不合适
Just bad timing.
因为吉米吗
Because of Jimmy?
不 因为明天是我生日
No, 'cause tomorrow's my birthday.
-妈呀 -你忘了
- Shit. - You forgot.
-你怎么能忘了 -见鬼 对不起 吉尔
- How could you fucking forget? - Fuck, I'm sorry, Jill.
拜托
Come on.
你知道我爱你 对不起
You know I love you. I'm sorry.
我问你们 你们觉得
Let me ask you guys-- you got any idea
我该给吉尔什么生日礼物
what I could get Jill for her birthday?
哥们 送她香水就行
Dude, just get her some perfume.
-女人都爱香水 -不
- Girls love perfume. - Nah.
我想送点比那更贴心的东西
I want it to be something more thoughtful than that,
-更特别 -珠宝
- something special. - Jewelry.
比香水更胜一筹 女人爱珠宝
Even more than perfume, girls love jewelry.
我根本买♥♥不起什么珠宝
I can't afford to get any fricking jewelry.
我得送一个不太贵
I gotta get something that's not too expensive,
-但也表明我在乎的礼物 -不一定要贵
- but also says I care. - Doesn't have to be expensive.
剧集 | 逐梦曼哈顿(2021) | 导航列表