剧集 | 逐梦曼哈顿(2021) | 导航列表
我绝对不会哭
There will be no tears.
如果你带那个女孩来看我表演
If you bring that girl to one of my shows,
我保证我会
I can guarantee you I'm gonna blow
让她折服 好吗
her fucking doors off, all right?
你才是会哭的那个
And you are gonna be the one crying.
我得打断下 这真是太好吃了
Okay, I have to interrupt. This was truly so lovely.
帕格内蒂女士 肉丸子简直太好吃了
Ms. Pagnetti, the meatballs were out of this world.
大家再见
I'll see you guys around.
得去过我苦逼的生活了
I got a fucking life,
所以我他妈得走了
so I gotta get the fuck out of here.
再见 爸爸
See you around, Dad.
她跟她妈妈一样没礼貌
She gets her manners from her mother.
-你还在生闷气 -难道我不应该吗
- You're still sulking. - I have every reason to be.
这算什么 不过是没了工作
Big deal. You lost your job.
但至少你为自己挺身而出了
At least you stood up for yourself.
我担心的是你现在要做什么
What worries me is what you're gonna do now.
我也是 也许我会找份新工作
Yeah, me too. Guess I'll look for a new job.
你确定吗
Yeah, you sure?
我不想你做傻事
'Cause I don't want you doing something stupid
-比如和吉米一起去阿♥拉♥斯加 -我不会的
- like joining Jimmy in Alaska. - I'm not going to.
但就算我真去了 这怎么能算是坏事呢
And even if I did, why would that be such a bad thing?
因为是去阿♥拉♥斯加 天哪
Because it's Alaska, for Christ's sake.
而且我们谈过了
And secondly, we talked about this
当你在十二月和他分手的时候
when you broke up with him in December.
他走他的阳关道 你走你的独木桥
He's on one path. You're on another path.
你们的路不同 没有交集
You're on two different paths, and those paths don't cross,
我不想看到你改变主意
and I don't want to see you undoing all that
只是因为你坐在这里
just because you are sitting here
自怨自艾
feeling sorry for yourself.
我没有自怨自艾 我很生气
I'm not feeling sorry for myself. I'm pissed off.
我在生日前一天被炒鱿鱼了
I got fired right before my birthday
因为你和你的破建议
'cause of you and your lousy fucking advice!
听着 宝贝 你得变得更厚脸皮一点
Listen, sweets, you're gonna have to get thicker skin
如果你要在那一行成功的话
if you're gonna make it in that business.
你生日他要带你去哪
Where's he taking you for your birthday?
我不会告诉你的
I'm not telling you.
哪里
Where?
轮船旅馆
The Ships Inn.
轮船旅馆吗
The Ships Inn?
他不带你去城里吗
He's not gonna take you into the city?
去某个奢华的地方
Someplace, you know, fancy?
那种他需要穿一身西装
Someplace where he might have to put on a suit,
而你打扮得漂漂亮亮的地方
and you can get dolled up for a change?
我们没法在彩虹堂
We can't all get wined and dined
吃好喝好 妈 抱歉
at the Rainbow Room, Mom, I'm sorry.
也许他会送你一些首饰
Well, look, maybe he'll get you some jewelry
或者香水
or some perfume.
-哟哟 -帅哥
- Well, well, well. - Hey, sexy.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
刚好在附近 想着顺便过来下
Just in the neighborhood. Thought I'd stop by.
你呢
What about you?
老样子 刚跑完步
Well, you know, same old. Just finishing up a run, yeah.
-你现在要做什么 -不知道
- What are you gonna do now? - I don't know.
可能回去洗澡 然后看大都会比赛
Probably take a shower, watch the Met game.
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我要其中一半就好
I'll take half that action.
那个 斯黛西 我不能
Yeah, look, Stace, I don't think I can.
而且我父母在家
My folks are home anyways, so...
那就上车 去我家
Okay, so hop in. We'll go to mine.
你不是说
You know, what about trying
想要忠于你男友吗
to be loyal to your boyfriend, huh?
-我跟他说了你 麦克 -是吗
- I told him about you, Mikey. - Yeah?
-然后我们分手了 -靠
- And we broke up. - Ah, shit.
-所以我来了 -真的吗
- So here I am. - Really?
真的
Yeah, fucking really.
怎么样
So?
我真的 真的不行
You know, I really-I really don't think I can.
-为什么 -因为我不知道
- Why not? - Because I don't know.
我就 我处于
I'm just--well, I'm kind of in--
我觉得这不是个好主意
you know, I really don't think it's a good idea.
为什么 麦克
Why not, Mikey?
别跟我说这跟塔米有关
Don't tell me this has something to do with fucking Tammy.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吧
You have got to be fucking kidding me, man.
算了 去你♥妈♥的♥
You know what? Go fuck yourself.
你个背后捅人的婊♥子♥ 你知道吗 塔米
You're a backstabbing bitch. You know that, Tammy?
斯黛西 听着 我知道我该先打电♥话♥的
Stacey, look, listen, I know I should have called first,
我也本有此意
and I meant to.
-不 我跟你说了不能碰他 -没有
- No, I told you he was off-limits. - Well, no--
结果你背着我
And you went ahead and went out with him
-跟他约会 -不 只是作为朋友
- behind my fucking back? - No, no, just as friends.
作为朋友 仅此而已 然后我们共同决定
As friends, that's it, and then we both decided
在跟你谈论之前
that we shouldn't do anything
我们什么都不做
until we discussed it with you first.
那你是打算什么时候来找我
Oh, and when the hell were you gonna do that?
我们可以 你要想的话现在就行
Um, we can--we can talk now if you want to.
你想现在谈 好 我们就现在谈
Oh, you wanna talk right now? Sure we can talk about it now.
-嗯 -回答我
- Yeah. - Answer me this, huh?
那么多你可以约的男人
Out of all the guys you could have gone out with,
你为什么坚持要追他
why did you insist on chasing him, huh?
-斯黛西 我没追他 -回答问题 塔米
- Stacey, I wasn't chasing him. - Answer the question, Tammy.
因为我爱他 斯黛西
'Cause I'm in love with him, Stace.
你什么
You what?
我爱他 好吗
I'm in love with him, okay?
我爱麦克 我很抱歉
I'm in love with Mikey, and I'm sorry
-这伤到了你 我 -闭嘴 塔米
- that you're hurt, and I-- - Shut your fucking mouth, Tammy.
我不想听
I don't want to fucking hear it.
算了 我不在乎
You know what? I don't give a shit.
你想做什么就做什么
Do whatever the fuck you want.
你们那边怎么回事
Hey, what the fuck's going on over here?
你 你也去死吧
And you, fuck you too.
这家破餐厅也去死
Fuck this piece-of-shit diner.
我不懂
Okay, it's just-I don't get this.
现在她知道了 我们为什么不能约会
Now that she knows, why can't we go out?
她叫我去死
I mean, she literally told me to go fuck myself
然后她叫你想做什么就做什么
and she told you to go do whatever the fuck you want,
这就算是默许我们了 不是吗
so, I mean, that gives us the green light, doesn't it?
不 这不是默许 麦克
No, it doesn't give us the green light, Mikey, okay?
因为她受伤了 很生气
Because she's hurt, and she's pissed,
她是我最好的朋友之一
and she's one of my best friends.
真的吗
Is she really?
我知道她是你最悠久的朋友之一
I mean, I know she's one of your oldest friends,
但她真的和你关系好到
but is she really your best friend
让你不能给我们一次机会吗
to the point that you can't give this, us, a chance?
听着 也许就这一次你不用
Hey, look, maybe for once you don't need to be
做这个好女孩 做这个体贴
this good girl, this thoughtful one,
善解人意的朋友
the considerate friend.
你为什么不能自私一回呢
Why don't you just do something selfish for once?
为你自己做点什么
Do something for you!
别把什么都推给我
Okay, don't put this all on me, all right?
天呐 你难道不为她感到难过吗
Gosh, don't you feel badly for her too?
麦克 那可是斯黛西
Mikey, it's Stacey.
你一周前还在跟她睡
You were just sleeping with her a week ago, shit.
我们互相理解 有协议
We had an understanding, an arrangement.
如果我伤害了她我当然会自责
And of course I'll feel bad for her if I hurt her,
可是
but it's--
我不爱她
like, I don't love her.
我很抱歉 我做不到
I'm--I'm sorry. I just--I just can't.
真的吗 知道吗
Really? You know what?
行吧 随便了
Fine. Whatever.
亲爱的 你完了吗
Honey, you almost done in there?
剧集 | 逐梦曼哈顿(2021) | 导航列表