剧集 | 逐梦曼哈顿(2021) | 导航列表
对 北美驯鹿 祝你好运
Yes, the caribou. Good luck with that, man.
-敬吉米和他的北美驯鹿 -没错
- To Jimmy and his caribou. - Yeah!
-敬北美驯鹿 -敬北美驯鹿 鬼知道是什么
- To the caribou. - To the caribou. Whatever those are.
吉米 我觉得你要做的事需要
Jimmy, I think what you're doing takes,
如你们所说 巨大的勇气[蛋蛋]
as you guys all say, big balls,
我敬你和北美驯鹿
so I salute you and the caribou.
还有你的巨大勇气
And your big balls.
-敬吉米的巨大勇气 -巨大勇气
- To Jimmy's big balls. - Big balls, yeah.
听着 不开玩笑 祝你好运 哥们
But listen, in all sincerity, good luck, my man.
我们都会想你的
We really are gonna miss you for real.
但是吉尔 我有个问题
But Jill, I have a question.
我们还能不能一起去湖边小屋
Can we all still go to the lake house together or what?
你想不叫上我们去吗
Oh, so you wanna go without us?
-是的 -让你们的不幸
- Yes. - I--it would just be a shame
毁了我们的旅程就太可惜了
to let your guys's misfortune ruin our trip.
真够朋友
some friends you all are.
吉尔 还有什么想说的吗
Jill, baby, any last words?
嗯 今晚晚些时候我再说我要说的话
Yeah, I'll say what I need to say later tonight.
-好 -吉尔
- Okay. - Oh, Jill.
好的 那就剩你了 吉米
Okay. Okay, well, then that just-that just leaves you, Jimmy.
你有什么临别感言吗
Do you have any parting words for us?
身后一无所有
Nothing behind me,
一切尽在前方
everything ahead of me,
就这样吧 在路上
as is ever so, on the road.
没了吗
That's it?
-你说的什么啊 -《在路上》
- what the hell was that? - "On the Road."
什么 用你自己的话
What? Use your own words!
-用你自己的话 -你说的什么鬼
- Use your own words. - What the fuck was that?
拜托 我想 我想感受你
Come on, I wanna fucking-I wanna feel you!
你比那人更聪明
You're smarter than that guy.
这是《在路上》的结尾
It's the end of "On the Road."
我们得... 写得很好
We gotta be a little ni-it was sweet.
我会很想你的
I'm gonna miss you so fucking much.
我爱你
I love you.
不敢相信这是最后一次了
I can't believe this is the last time.
抱歉 操
I'm sorry. Fuck.
别抱歉 别抱歉 别抱歉
Don't be sorry. Don't be sorry. Don't be sorry.
你记得第一次吗
Hey, do you remember the first time?
天呐 你怎么提起那事
Jesus Christ, why you fucking bring that up?
我当然记得
Yeah, I fucking remember it.
我知道那是你妈妈仍然受不了我的原因
I know it's why your mother still can't fucking stand me.
不 她不讨厌你
No, she doesn't-she doesn't hate you.
她根本不肯看我的眼睛
She can't even look at me in the eye.
你懂的 在她看到你对我做的事之后
Well, you know, after what she saw you do to me.
-天 -抱歉
- Jeez. - I'm sorry.
她会冲进这道门吗
Is she gonna fucking bust through this door?
我们检查了吗 有锁上吗
Did we check? Is it locked?
不 她不在
No, she's not here.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
这是你的最爱
This is your favorite.
怎么了 你还好吗
Hey. Hey, what's going on? You okay?
不 我不好
No, I'm not okay.
我糟透了
I feel fucking terrible.
你明早就要走
You're leaving tomorrow morning.
这不是我想要的结尾
This is not how I wanted this to end, you know?
我知道
Yeah, I know.
或许不需要结束
Well, maybe it doesn't have to end
因为或许我不需要离开
'cause maybe I don't need to leave.
-你在说什么 -要是我不走呢
- What are you talking about? - What if I didn't go, huh?
如果那意味着失去你
I mean, if it means losing you,
我不知道是否值得
then I don't know if it's worth it.
好吧 别因为我们之前有谈就这么说
Okay, well, don't say that 'cause we were talking.
为什么不呢
Yeah, but why not?
我是认真的 我不想再失去你
I'm serious. I don't wanna lose you again.
要是我明天不登上那班飞机呢
What if I didn't get on that plane tomorrow?
我会想出个借口的
I'll come up with some fucking excuse.
只要我能留下 借口是什么不重要
It doesn't matter as long as I stay.
-好 -你还不明白吗
- Okay. - Hey, don't you see?
我们必须在一起
We have to be together.
我们一路走来就是为了这一刻
That's what this has all been leading toward.
谁在乎工作啊
Who gives a fuck about a job?
我可以在这 在纽约找个工作
I'll get another fucking job here, here in New York.
你自己说了 我爸也说了
You said it yourself, and my dad said it, too.
我可以找个拍摄时装的工作
I can get a job shooting fashion
或者从事摄影新闻工作
or go into photojournalism, you know?
无所谓 只要我能留在你身边
It doesn't matter as long-as long as I stay with you.
好吧 所以你要放弃一份工作
Oh, okay, so you're gonna give up a job,
一份你从高中起就想要的工作
a job that you've wanted since fucking high school,
就为了跟我在一起
to stay here with me?
-是的 -平凡的我
- Yeah. - Little old me?
是的 毫不犹豫
Yeah, in a fucking heartbeat.
你怎么看
What do you think?
-我怎么看 -是的
- What do I think? - Yeah.
是这样的 吉米
Okay, so here's the thing, Jimmy.
你忘了几周请我们刚重聚的时候
Did you forget the conversation we had a couple weeks ago
-我们说了什么吗 -什么
- when we got back together? - Yeah?
-我们的协议 -嗯 但我是说
- Our agreement? - Okay, all right, but I mean,
现在情况变了 不是吗
things are different now, aren't they?
是的 但你不觉得这只是在延迟不可避免发生的事吗
Yeah, but don't you think we'd just be delaying the inevitable?
什么意思
You--what do you mean?
我们无论如何都会分手吗
What, that we'd break up anyhow?
你个混...
You son of a b--
你
are you--
你是认真的吗
what, are you serious?
什么鬼
What the fuck?
这四周对你来说什么都不是吗
Have these four weeks not meant anything to you?
当然不是
Of course they have.
当然不是 但这不会改变我们的未来
Of course, but, like, that doesn't change our futures.
这只是在重复之前的事
Like, this is the same fucking thing again.
嗯嗯 靠 我怎么能忘记
Oh, yeah, yeah, oh, fuck. How can I forget, right?
我们的未来 因为我们不兼容
Our futures 'cause--'cause we're not compatible, right?
我们12月分手的时候
This is the same bullshit you gave me
你就是这么跟我说的
when we broke up in December.
知道吗
Well, guess what?
我当时觉得这是个破想法
I thought it was a stupid fucking idea then,
我现在觉得这更破了
and I think it's even more fucking stupid now.
我们真的又要来一遍吗
Do we really have to do this again?
是的 我们必须再来一遍
Yeah, yeah, yeah, we fucking have to do this again
因为我要知道为什么
'cause I-I need to know why,
你为什么觉得我们成不了
why you think we can't make this work.
因为我给不了你想要的 吉米
Because I can't give you what you want, Jimmy!
你想要什么 你想要我们结婚
What do you want? You want us to get married
-然后永远在一起 -是的 是的
- and be together forever? - Yes! Yes! Yes!
这对你来说是个很疯狂的概念吗
Is that such a crazy concept to you?
是的 不是因为你
Yeah, it is! And it's not 'cause of you.
而是因为我不能
It's 'cause I can't marry the guy
和我从14岁起就认识的男生结婚
I've been with since I was 14!
拜托 世界这么大
I mean, come on. The world is so fucking big.
而这只是个小镇
This is just, like-it's too fucking small-town.
我们一起长大
We grew up together.
我们住在同一个街区里
We live on the same fucking block.
我懂的 我懂的
I g--yeah, I get it. I get it.
-不 你不懂 -我懂
- No, you don't. - I get it.
-你♥他♥妈♥不懂 -我懂 但这太扯了
- You don't fucking get it! - I get it, but this is crazy!
你不能这么结束我们的感情 就因为你想着
You don't just end this 'cause you have some idea of about,
你什么时候会遇到你要嫁的那个人
like, when you're gonna meet the person you're gonna marry
或者他们住在哪或者你认识他们多久
or--or where they live or how long you've known them.
你不明白吗
I mean, don't you see?
我们注定永远
We were meant to be together
在一起 我们过去常这么说
forever. That's what we used to say.
剧集 | 逐梦曼哈顿(2021) | 导航列表