剧集 | 逐梦曼哈顿(2021) | 导航列表
我只是太意外了
I'm just surprised, is all,
因为我一个月后就走
'cause, you know, I'm leaving in a month.
等等 什么 什么时候 为什么
Wait, what? When? Wh-why?
真的吗 在阿♥拉♥斯加待六个月
Is that true? Six months in Alaska?
别跟我说这跟吉米有关
Don't tell me this has something to do with fucking Tammy.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吧
You have gotta be fucking kidding me, man.
我爱他 斯黛西
I'm in love with him, Stace.
我很抱歉 我做不到
I'm s--I'm sorry. I just--I just can't.
我想成为音乐律师 代理乐队
I wanna be a music attorney, you know, represent bands,
负责唱片合约之类的
do the record deals, stuff like that.
如果你们真这么想
Well, if you two really feel like that,
等我在音乐圈混出名堂后
when I become a big shot in the music biz,
别爬过来向我求助
don't come crawling to me for help.
这你不用担心 我们不会的
That's not something you need to worry about. We won't.
说了什么
What does it say?
我上不了法学院
No law school for me.
你没有爱情
No love for you.
至少我们还有彼此 对吗
Hey, at least we got each other, right?
他走他的阳关道 你走你的独木桥
He's on one path. You're on another path.
你们的路不同
You're on two different paths,
没有交集
and those paths don't cross.
我们就好好享受接下来的三周
Let's just enjoy these next three weeks,
结束后
and when they're over,
我们分道扬镳
we'll embark on our separate paths.
这些好赞 真的很好看
These are so good. They're so good.
是吗 你真这么觉得
Yeah? You really think so?
是的 这些照片很好
Yeah, you know they're good.
你知道关于这些照片我还喜欢哪点吗
You know my favorite thing about them, too?
-什么 -没有椅子
- What? - Not a bench in sight.
够了 我不想再听到
All right, enough about-I don't wanna hear
椅子的事了 那是最后一张
about the bench anymore. That was the last one.
行吧 但你♥爸♥是对的
Okay, fine, but your dad's right.
这些是拍过的最好看的照片
These are the best photos you've ever taken.
嗯 但我爸觉得我拍的每张照片
Yeah, but my dad thinks every photo
都是我拍过的最好看的
I've ever taken is the best one I've ever taken.
他没说错啊 看看这个
Yeah, he's not fucking wrong. Look at this!
吉米 这完全可能是广♥告♥什么的
Jimmy, this could be an ad or something.
太好看了
It's so good.
老实说
Like, honestly,
这跟我见过的专业摄影一样出色
this is as good as any professional photo I've ever seen.
很厉害
It's very impressive.
别这么惊讶
I mean, don't act so fucking surprised.
我不惊讶 我只是
I'm not surprised. I'm just, you know--
-别 别 -怎么了
- Nope, no. - What?
-不行 -为什么
- No, we can't. - Why not?
因为我爸妈就在楼上
Because my fucking parents are right upstairs.
听上去像是他们的问题
I mean, that sounds like their problem, you know?
嗯
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
但我们得很小声
But we gotta be really fucking quiet.
或者不
Or not.
逐梦曼哈顿
第一季 第六集
他们终于上来了
Oh, ho, there they are.
-嘿 -我以为你们俩消失了呢
- Oh, hey. - I thought we'd lost you two.
-嗯 -没有
- Yeah. - Yeah, no.
我在给吉尔看
I was just showing Jill
我最近在拍的一些东西
some of my stuff that I've been working on.
是吗 你只是在带她看你的作品
Is that what you were doing, just showing her some of your stuff?
好吧
Okay.
说到你的作品
speaking of your stuff,
我把部分你新拍的照片
I took some of those new photos
拿给了那个挂了戴维森作品的人看
over to the guy who's got the Davidson,
他连连称赞
and he was so impressed,
-他想买♥♥一张 -不是吧
- he actually wants to buy a print. - Get the hell out of here.
-真的吗 -很不可思议吧
- Does he really? - Pretty wild, right?
我就说你很有潜力
I told you you were onto something.
吉尔 你怎么看
I mean, Jill, what did you think?
这跟他平时拍的那些不一样 对吧
This is a little different than his usual shots, right?
嗯 我觉得很酷
Yeah, I mean, I think it's really cool.
看着像我见过的广♥告♥
It looks like some ads that I've seen,
可能出自时尚杂♥志♥
like they could be in fashion magazines, you know?
知道吗
You know what?
我从没这么想过
I never even thought about that.
詹姆斯 你不会是第一个
All right, James, you would not be the first artist
靠拍时尚大♥片♥而支付账单的艺术家
who helped pay the bills by shooting fashion.
岂止是支付账单 可以成为有钱人
I mean, more than paid the bills. They've gotten rich.
而且你已经在纽约了
And you're already here in New York,
时尚界的中心
right, the center of the fashion world?
这或许不是最糟糕的主意
I mean, it might not be the worst thing to think about.
我说不好 爸
Yeah, I don't know, Dad.
我真的完全没想过
I mean, I really haven't thought about that at all.
你也不该想 至少现在不行
Nor should you think of that, at least not now.
也许等你从阿♥拉♥斯加回来后可以考虑
Maybe you can consider it once you come back from Alaska,
但现在不行
but not now.
-你们要留下来吃晚饭还是要出门 -我们...
- You two staying for dinner, or you heading out? - Well, w--
我们只剩一周时间了
You know, we only have a week left,
所以我想我们会自己出去
so I think we're just gonna go grab something
吃点什么 如果你们不介意的话
by ourselves, if that's cool.
-真的吗 -没问题
- Really? Hmm. - That's totally fine.
我以为我们会一起吃晚饭
I thought we were all gonna have dinner together,
-不过没事 -完全没事 吉米
- but that's fine. - It's totally fine, Jimmy.
因为你妈妈买♥♥了很多东西
'Cause your mother bought a bunch of stuff,
不过别担心 你们出去吧
but don't worry about it. You guys go out,
吃你们的晚饭 没事
have your dinner. It's cool.
爸 说到这个
Yeah, Dad, speaking of that,
我希望这周我可以不工作
I was hoping I wouldn't work this week
这样我就能和吉尔共度最后几天
so I could spend the last few days with Jill.
好的 所以在你离开六个月前的最后一周
M'kay, so your last week here before you take off for six months,
我完全见不到你
I'm not gonna get to see you at all,
你也不留下吃晚饭 好的
and you're not sticking around for dinner, okay.
-我会在的 -嗯
- I'll be around. - Yeah.
吉米 这周别工作了 没事的
Jimmy, take the week off. It'll be fine.
你♥爸♥爸死不了的 对吗 亚瑟
Your father will survive. Won't you, Arthur?
老实说 会死
Honestly, no.
一想到这个我就已经心碎
I'm already heartbroken thinking about it,
但我不想阻碍你和你的计划
but I don't wanna stand in the way of you and your plans, so--
-别抱怨了 -出去吧 玩得开心
- Stop your kvetching. - Go out. Have a great night.
-祝你们度过愉快的一周 -享受晚餐
- You guys... Have a good week. - Enjoy your dinner.
晚上玩得开心
Have a nice night.
快走 不然你们要看到一个大男人哭了
Go before you see a grown man cry.
好的 我们得走了
No, no, yeah, we gotta go.
-嗯 -拜拜
- Yeah. - Bye.
有点夸张了 亚瑟
Laying it on a little thick, Arthur.
你到底是哪队的
Whose side are you on?
喂
Hello?
斯黛西 我是塔米 能谈谈吗
Hey, Stace, it's Tam. Um, can you talk?
也许吧
Yeah, I guess.
听着 我就想跟你道歉
Um, look, I just wanted to apologize.
你有权生我的气
I mean, you have every right to be pissed at me.
你让我别跟他约会 我却去了
You asked me not to go out with him, and I did,
我违背了你的信任
and I broke a trust,
我只是 我不该这么做
and I just-- I shouldn't have done that,
我很抱歉 斯黛西
and I'm--I'm sorry, Stace.
你真的爱上他了吗
You're really in love with him?
对
Yeah.
那他对你什么感觉
Well, how's he feel about you?
不知道 可能是一样的吧
I don't know. Um, I think maybe the same.
我不得不说 这让我难受
Well, I gotta say, it hurts to hear,
但可能只是我的自尊心作祟
but it's probably my ego talking more than anything.
听着 麦克和我在高中约过会 对吧
Look, Mikey and I dated in high school, right?
剧集 | 逐梦曼哈顿(2021) | 导航列表