剧集 | 逐梦曼哈顿(2021) | 导航列表
没那么烂
Not that bad.
行吧 我接受了
All right, that's good enough for me.
好的
Okay.
-干杯 女士们 -好
- Cheers, ladies. - Yeah.
-敬野火 -好
- To Wildfire. - Yeah.
敬野火
To Wildfire.
我们得好好聊聊Styx乐队
We need to have a conversation about Styx.
我真的不理解
I mean, I don't get it, man.
你一周后就要走了
You're going away in a week,
然后你明天就要抛弃我们
and now you're gonna abandon us tomorrow?
帕格斯 我没想到你会这么伤心
Oh, Pags, I had no idea you'd be so heartbroken over this.
我们还有今晚 好吗 大男孩
Hey, we got tonight, big boy, all right?
我保证会把全部注意力都给你
And I'll be sure to give you as much attention as you need.
那么长时间 你们打算干什么
I mean, what are you gonna do up there the whole time?
你觉得呢
What do you think? Hey.
我们可以远足 游泳 看看书
We're gonna go for hikes and swim, do some reading.
不好说 单独待在一起的话
I don't know. That seems like a lot
一周时间会不会有点长
of one-on-one time, just the two of you.
吉尔 你也知道这家伙能有多情绪化
Come on, Jill, you know how emotional our boy can get.
你要不要考虑带点其他人
You might wanna think about having some company, you know,
多个人陪着你们
some additional support,
以防万一他突然哭起来 仅此而已
just in case he gets a little weepy, that's all.
你是想让我们邀请你吗 麦克
You looking for an invitation, Mikey?
我不想打扰你们的派对
Well, I wouldn't wanna crash your party,
但是说实话 要是我们都去
but seriously, how great would it be
是不是会很好
if we all went up there together?
你呢 塔米
What do you think, Tammy?
你能请一周假吗
Do you think you could take the week off?
应该可以吧
I mean, I'm-I'm sure I could,
但是我不确定
but I don't know.
我觉得刚才并不算邀请
I don't really think that was an invitation.
-吉尔 -也是
- Jill? - I mean, yeah,
房♥子挺大的 你觉得呢
the house is big enough. What do you think?
这有什么考虑的
What's there to think about?
我们都会很开心的 真的
It's gonna be a great time for all of us, really.
不必担心 你们肯定有独处时间
And no worries, you're gonna have your own time to do,
可以去远足 阅读 游泳
you know, your hiking, your reading, your swimming,
或者你们想干的其他事
whatever the fuck you wanna do.
好啊 管他呢
All right, yeah. You know what?
走吧 肯定很爽
Let's--that would be awesome.
好 你们俩呢
Okay. What about you two?
还是说现在说这个太早了
Or is that gonna be, like, too much too soon?
这件事肯定是我很想做的事之一
Well, I think it would be very high on the list of things
但是我也不知道
that I would love to do, but I don't know.
还是让小朱来回答吧
I'm gonna defer to Jules on this one.
我觉得就我们目前的感情基础
I think it would be a major gamble
这会是一场豪赌
at this point of our relationship,
但我愿意试一试
but I'm willing to give it a chance.
那就说定了
Then it's settled!
我们明天一大早一起开车出发 好吗
All right, so we'll all drive up together in the morning, all right?
吉尔 要是吉米没有忙着拍照
And Jill, you know, if Jimmy's not too busy taking pictures of,
拍湖 拍日落还有森林
you know, the lake, the sunset, and the trees,
也许能让你爽一爽呢
you might just see some fucking action.
行了 我们不用你担心
Yeah, okay, don't worry about us.
你确定你没意见吗
You sure you're okay with this?
你在开玩笑吗
What, are you kidding me?
离开前最后一周 在浪漫的湖边小屋
I get to spend my last week in a little romantic lake house
跟最好的朋友们和挚爱的女孩共度
with my best friends and the girl I love.
还有比这更好的吗
What could be better?
没有了
Nothing.
-是吧 -对啊
- Right? - Yeah.
妈 有什么好消息
Hey, Ma. What's the good word?
你终于回来了
Thank God you're home.
刚才比尔·福特来电♥话♥了
You just got a call from Bill Ford.
他说有急事
He says it's urgent.
急事 他只说了这个吗
Urgent? Wh--is that all he said?
他说立刻给他回电
He said to call him immediately.
-这是他的电♥话♥号♥码 -好
- It--there's his number. - Okay.
喂 福特先生
Hello? Mr. Ford?
是我 詹姆斯·法雷尔
Yeah, it's James Farrell.
对
Yes.
好 明白
Okay. Yeah.
真的吗
Oh, really?
不
No--
不 没关系
no, that--that's fine.
好 谢谢
No. All right. Thanks.
-他说什么 -重大消息
- Well, what'd he say? - Big news.
他们提前了
They pushed it up.
我得明早8点在肯尼迪机场见他
I have to meet him tomorrow morning at JFK 8.00 A.M.
他就说了这么一句 没有其他解释吗
And that's all he said, no explanation at all?
没了 就这句
No, no, that was it.
明早八点吗
Tomorrow at 8:00 A.M.?
我得跟你说 孩子 我还没准备好道别
I gotta tell you, kid, I'm not ready to say goodbye just yet.
我知道
I know.
我也还没准备好离开
Hey, I'm not ready to leave just yet either.
我和吉尔已经给我们在一起的最后一周
I mean, Jill and I had all these plans
制定好了计划
for our last week together,
现在我不仅没了好玩的一周
and now instead of a week of fun,
得到的却是心碎的一晚
I got one night of heartbreak.
我也不想承认
You know, I hate to admit it,
但我最近对这事产生了疑虑
but I've been having second thoughts about this whole thing.
是吗
Really?
你在忧惧什么
What's your, uh-- what's your apprehension?
你一直说
Well, you've been saying
你有多喜欢我最近拍的这些照片 对吗
how much you like these other photos I've been taking, right?
还说或许进军时尚摄影
And talking about maybe me getting into fashion photography
也是个选择
as another option, and I mean,
而最适合干这个的地方也许就是纽约
probably the best place to do that is in New York, right?
-毫无疑问 -跟着福特先生
- No doubt. - And with Mr. Ford,
我只会拖着设备到处走
I'll just be lugging gear around,
做助理 你懂吗
being an assistant, you know? And--
而且我很紧张
Plus I'm nervous.
要离家六个月 我感到很紧张
I'm fucking nervous about leaving home for six months.
大家再次聚在一起
With everybody being back together again,
和吉尔复合
being back with Jill,
我不知道我是否
I don't know if it's something
想要抛下这一切
I wanna walk away from just yet.
感觉很好
It feels good.
我懂你
I hear you.
但是吉米
But Jimmy,
并不只在于感觉好
it's not that it feels good,
因为这毫无疑问
because I'm sure it does,
但还在于感到安全
but it's also about feeling safe.
如果你想做艺术家
All right, and if you wanna be an artist,
你就得冒点险
you gotta take some fucking chances.
这消息让人心碎
This is devastating news,
但既然这是我们在一起的最后一晚
but since this is our last night together,
我提议敬吉米一杯
I'd like to propose a toast to Jimmy,
他一直都怀着这个梦想
who had this dream forever
终于找到了实现它的途径
and actually found a way to make it work.
等等 你说的是《国家地理》
Wait, you talking about National Geographic
还是说跟吉尔复合
or getting back together with Jill?
天呐 不好意思
Oh, my God. You know what? Sorry.
我想说几句话
I actually do wanna say something for a second.
我觉得我很佩服
I think that I'm just so impressed with the courage
你踏上这次冒险的勇气
you have to go out on this great adventure, you know?
我 我想祝你好运
And I just--I just want to wish you good luck, okay?
-我们会想你的 -想想吧
- We're gonna miss you. - I mean, yeah, think about it.
你会离开多久 六个月
You're gonna be away for, what, six months?
-追踪... -北美驯鹿
- Fucking chasing the-- - Caribou?
剧集 | 逐梦曼哈顿(2021) | 导航列表