剧集 | 逐梦曼哈顿(2021) | 导航列表
'Cause I missed you the same.
-所以你现在开心了 -非常开心
- So you're a happy boy? - Yes, very.
喜不自胜
Overjoyed.
喜出望外 乐不可支
Through the roof and over the fucking moon!
那明晚见
So I'll see you tomorrow night.
好
Okay.
行了 你回家吧
Okay, you gotta go.
好吧
Right.
-明天见 -好的
- I'll see you tomorrow. - Okay.
天父
Hey, big guy.
是我 詹姆斯·托马斯
It's me, James Thomas.
只想谢谢你帮我实现了一个大心愿
Just want to say thank you for delivering on a huge ask.
她不仅来了派对
I mean, not only did she come to the party
之后跟我去了酒吧
and then come to the bar afterwards,
我们还...你知道的
but we--well, yeah, you know.
今晚太棒了
That was an awesome night,
而且她还想复合
and the fact that she wants to get back together,
至少看起来是这样
or at least that's what it seems like,
真是远远超出我的所求所想
is really just above and beyond what I could have asked for.
这毕业礼物酷毙了
Talk about a graduation gift.
谢谢了
So thanks.
我知道我说过如果你帮我实现了愿望
And I know I said if you delivered,
我就每周日都去做弥撒
I'd start going to mass every Sunday,
但明天我不确定能去
but I'm not sure I can make it tomorrow,
不过下周我肯定去 阿门
but I'll start next week. Amen.
-宝贝 -什么事
- Hey, babe! - Yeah?
珍妮起来了吗 她该去工作了
Jeanie up yet? She's got to get to work.
我试着叫醒他们俩
I tried to wake the two of them,
但没人回应
but I wasn't getting much of a response.
-洋葱买♥♥了吗 -洋葱买♥♥了
- You get the onions? - I got the onions.
-你买♥♥了多少 -你让买♥♥多少
- How many did you get? - How many did you ask for?
-六个对吧 -很好
- Six, right? - Good.
能不能切成丁放进锅里 谢谢
Will you chop 'em up and put 'em in the pot, please?
珍妮
Jeanie!
珍妮 你能不能麻利点
Jeanie, would you get a move on,
不然这份工作你也会被炒
or you're gonna lose this job too.
你为什么拿我可能被炒的事冲我发火
Why are you getting on me about getting fired
明明你儿子睡到现在还没醒
when your son isn't even awake yet?
我不是冲你发火
I am not getting on you.
我只是不想你再丢掉一份工作
I just don't want you to lose another job.
那份工作我没丢掉
I didn't lose that job.
是我主动辞去的 为了花更多时间专心做音乐
I quit so that I could spend more time focused on my music.
-我们依旧全力支持 -是吗
- Which we still fully support. - Oh, do you?
-但这并不代表你能... -是吗
But that doesn't mean that you get to-- No, really?
因为我觉得你们并不支持我
Because I don't think you do because you made me
你们逼我又找了一份工作
get another job which defeated the purpose
违背了我辞职的初衷
of quitting in the first place.
生活本就不公平 祝你一天愉快
Well, life is not fair. Have a great day.
这份工作她顶多能坚持一星期
I'll give her a week before she loses that job.
这是我最不担心的事情之一
That's the least of my concerns.
你知道昨天你儿子的派对谁来了吗
You know who showed up at your son's party last night?
吉尔 然后他们一起走了
Jill--and then they left together,
然后 在你鼾声四起的时候
and then, while you were snoring away,
他们在凌晨5点的时候把车停在了门外
they pulled up outside the house at 5:00 in the morning.
好吧 你希望我对此采取什么措施
Okay, and what do you want me to do with this information?
你不担心吗
This doesn't concern you?
不 我担心的是 我两天前
No, what concerns me is that I asked him
让他修剪草坪
to mow the lawn two days ago,
他到现在都没做
and he still hasn't taken care of it.
我觉得你忘记我们面对的人是谁了
I think you're forgetting who we're dealing with here.
你儿子是个无药可救的浪漫主义者
This is the same hopeless romantic
去年都准备好给她买♥♥戒指了
who was ready to buy her a ring last year.
宝贝 你别瞎担心了
Kitty, I wouldn't worry yourself, all right?
记住 他四周后就走了
Remember, he leaves in four weeks.
他们昨晚肯定就是重温了一下美好回忆吧
I'm sure last night was just a walk down memory lane.
你这么确定吗 那你怎么不去问问看
You're so sure about that? Why don't you find out?
儿子
Big boy.
该起床啦
Time to rise and shine.
你妈妈要你起床 我需要你修剪草坪
Your mother wants you up, and I need you to mow the lawn.
什么 现在吗
What? Now?
是的 现在都快下午一点了
Yes, now. It's almost 1:00 in the afternoon,
而我昨天就吩咐你了
and I asked you to do this yesterday,
你放我鸽子 但我没管你
and you blew me off, but I let it slide
因为昨天是你的毕业日 现在已经过去了
because it was your graduation, but graduation day is now over,
你该回归现实了
and it is time for the real world to begin.
爸 我不能晚点弄吗
Dad, seriously, why can't I just do it later?
因为我希望你现在去做 这里是我家
Because I want it done now, and I own this house,
而你是没交房♥租白吃白住的
and you live here rent free.
另外 你身上的衣服也是我买♥♥的
In addition, I pay for the clothes on your back,
你吃的食物
the food you eat,
还有你偷喝的啤酒
all the frigging beer you steal,
你需要的话我还能给你一千多条理由
and I can give you about 1,000 other fucking reasons if you need, okay?
行了 我知道了
All right, no, I got it.
我去修草坪
I'll mow the lawn.
很好 你看吧
Good. You see?
晚上熬夜玩到凌晨五点半
It's a bitch to wake up when you stay out
醒来不容易吧
till 5:30 in the morning, isn't it?
是啊 但是爸 很值
I know, but Dad-- Dad, it was so worth it.
帮我个忙 别跟我说细节
Do me a favor-- spare me the details please
但你得跟我保证一点
and just promise me this--
你要专心致志盯紧你的目标
that you will keep your eyes on the prize,
这意味着按计划推进 心无旁骛
and that means sticking to your plans and not getting sidetracked,
你肯定清楚我在说什么
and I know you know what I'm talking about.
爸 昨晚是我几个月以来第一次见她
Dad, last night was the first time I saw her in months, okay?
我们只是在玩 没什么大事
We were just hanging out. It's nothing serious.
-暂时没有 -没错
- Yet. - Yeah.
这就是我最担心的地方
And that's exactly what worries me.
记住 你一直以来都怀揣着一个梦想...
Remember, you have had the same dream for a long time--
给《国家地理》拍摄 对吧
shooting for "National Geographic," right?
现在机会来了
And now you've got that opportunity,
就当帮我个忙 你别做蠢事 好吗
so do me a favor and don't do something stupid, okay?
爸 你知道我多想要这份工作
Dad, you know how bad I want this job.
我不会做任何危害它的事
I'm not gonna do anything to jeopardize that.
好 这就是我想听到的
All right, that's what I want to hear.
好了 赶紧起来
Now do me a favor-- get your ass up,
把草坪修剪好 好吗
and let's mow the lawn, okay?
喂
Yo.
搞什么鬼 你不过来吗
What the hell is this? You're not coming over?
得先完成训练 宝贝
Just finishing up my workout, baby.
你说三十分钟前就能做完
Yeah, you said you'd be over 30 minutes ago,
你还说会带啤酒过来 结果现在
and you said you'd be bringing beers, but here we are
我们他妈的两手空空 到底要怎样
empty-fucking-handed, so what the fuck?
行了行了 我马上过去 天哪
Shit, all right, all right, I'll be right over, jeez.
你昨晚干什么去了
And what the hell happened to you last night, huh?
连我的派对都没去
You missed my party.
老兄 我不是早就告诉你没法赶回来吗
Dude, I told you I wasn't gonna be back in time, all right?
我的飞机半夜才到
My flight didn't even get in till after midnight.
你知道吗 吉米 我觉得他根本不想我们
You know what, Jimmy? I don't think he missed us.
这人一月份走了现在才回来
You know, guy's been gone since January,
但是不想看看他的老朋友们
but doesn't want to see his oldest friends.
你知道吗 这些天你看起来有点胖
You know what? You are looking a little fat these days,
也许你最好先锻炼完
so maybe it's good that you're finishing your workout,
练完赶紧过来 亲爱的
so finish your workout, and then come over, toots.
天哪 好的 我马上过去 该死
Jesus Christ, all right. I'll be right over, Goddamn it.
你想我带什么
What do you want me to bring, huh?
-一些啤酒 -还有一件衬衫
- Some beer. - And a shirt.
衬衫一定要带
Definitely a shirt.
谁带了啤酒 宝贝 我带了
Who's got the beers, baby? I got the beers.
我们来喝吧 吉宝
Let's do this. Hey, Jimbo!
接着
Think fast.
真棒
剧集 | 逐梦曼哈顿(2021) | 导航列表