剧集 | 逐梦曼哈顿(2021) | 导航列表
我不知道 麦克
I don't know, Mikey,
一些你喜欢的工作
something you might actually enjoy, huh?
比如广♥告♥业
Like work in advertising
-或与艺术有关的行业 -说得容易
- or something in the arts. - Yeah, right.
你知道我父亲会怎么说吗
You know what my father would have said
如果我告诉他我上大学就是为了搞艺术
if I tried to tell him that's what I went to college for?
他肯定会说[西班牙语]
He'd be like--
-嗯 -对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
听着 我和你不同
Look, I'm not like you
或帕格斯 或吉米
or Pags or Jimmy, all right?
你一直知道自己想上商学院
I mean, you've always known you wanted to go to business school.
帕格斯 他想成为律师
Pags, he--he wants to be a lawyer.
吉米 他喜欢摄影 而我呢
Jimmy, he's got his photography. Me?
我毫无头绪 就像是
I don't know. It's like...
我没有什么特别想做的事
I've got nothing I'm dying to do.
你昨晚看西弗的比赛了吗
So did you see Seaver last night?
七次三振出局 不过我说
Seven strikeouts, but I swear to Christ,
看到他穿辛辛那提的队服让我心痛
it breaks my heart to see him in that Cincinnati uniform.
我不知道你为什么还是大都会球迷 爸
I don't know why you're still a Met fan, dad.
在那次交易后
After that trade?
你应该跟我一样直接跳船
You should have jumped ship like I did.
你想让我支持洋基队吗
Oh, you want me to root for the Yankees?
除非我死了
Over my dead body.
好吧 那就习惯输球吧
Yeah, well, then, get used to losing
因为这是大都会唯一擅长的
'cause that's all the Mets are gonna be good at.
你怎么这么消极 现在才六月初
Hey, why so negative? It's still only early June.
是啊 他们已经比第一名多输了11场了
Yeah, and they're already 11 games back.
记住我的话 这个赛季结束前
Hey, you mark my words. Before the season is out,
他们肯定能追上去 就像69年和73年一样
they will make a run just like we did in '69 and '73.
是啊 你每年都这么说
Yeah, you say the same thing every year,
但每年都一个鸟样
and every year it's the same.
他们烂透了
They stink.
我不明白你为什么总这么乐观
I don't understand how you're always so optimistic.
重申一次 儿子 这全在乎选择
Again, my man, it's all about choices.
我可以生气抱怨很多事
I could piss and moan about a lot of things.
我的客户 贷款 你姐姐
My customers, the mortgage, the fact that your sister
想成为摇滚明星 但这对我有什么好处吗
wants to be a rock star, but where that does that get me?
更重要的是 这对你有什么好处
And, more importantly, where does that get you,
听我抱怨一堆消极的事
having to listen to all my negative bullshit?
懂吗 所以就像早晨保持快乐心情一样
All right, so just like being cheery in the morning--
乐观是一种选择
optimism is a choice.
记住这点 吉米
Remember that, Jimmy.
所以你的意思是
So what you're saying is,
我应该对事物抱有比较积极的态度对吗
I should keep a positive attitude about things, right?
没错
Exactly.
-比如吉尔 -天哪
- Like Jill, for example. - Oh, jeez.
你一定要这样吗
Now why would you have to do that?
你一定要在对话里提到她吗
Why would you have to bring her into the conversation?
我不是在说吉尔 我发誓 吉米
I wasn't talking about Jill. I swear to you, Jimmy.
你真的无药可救了 你知道吗
You are absolutely hopeless, you know that?
我是天生痴情种 爸 习惯吧
I'm a born romantic, Dad. Get used to it.
不过我现在知道如何让你早上闭嘴了
But now, I know how to get you to shut up in the morning.
提到吉尔就好
Just talk about Jill.
我去个厕所
I'm gonna hit the head.
你很幽默 年轻人
Very funny, young man.
不过帮我个忙
Hey, but do me a favor.
你路过的时候 务必好好
When you go through there, make sure you take a look
看一下他墙上的摄影作品
at some of this guy's prints.
爸 你说得对
Whoa, Dad, you were right.
他的作品确实好看
This guy's got beautiful stuff.
壁炉上面的看到了吗
Hey, you see the one above the fireplace?
对 那是他的布鲁斯·戴维森[纪实摄影师]
Yeah, that's his Bruce Davidson.
我觉得你会喜欢
I thought you might like that.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
确实不错
It's pretty incredible.
给你
Here you go.
说起来 还是要谢谢你
Thanks again, by the way.
不客气
Yeah, uh, anytime.
我找你...
That's, uh--
没事 零钱你留着吧
No, you can keep the change.
谢谢
Um, thank you.
-祝我好运吧 -祝你好运
- Well, wish me luck. - Good luck.
即使你不想要那份工作
Hey, even if you don't wanna take the job, you know,
拿到offer的感觉还是不错的
it might be nice just to get an offer.
要是拿不到 我也许得回来这里
Yeah, and if I don't, I may have to come back here
-跟你一起工作了 -那还是算了
- and get a job with you. - Oh, yeah. No, no, no.
虽然我很想跟你
I mean, as much as I would love to have you
每天都待在一起
hanging around here all day, um,
但是在这里工作还是算了
you don't wanna work here.
真的 工资还是很低 小费更差
No, the pay's still lousy, and the, uh, tips are worse.
真是遗憾
Oof. Sorry about that.
不过 我现在毕竟是无业状态
But, hey, as you know, I still am unemployed.
我逗你的 我只是在逗你
No, I'm just teasing. I'm--I'm only teasing you,
你稍等一下
but, um, hold on a sec.
这样...
There, that's--
好了 弄好了
Bueno. That's better.
很专业
Very professional.
-谢谢 -好
- Thanks. - Yeah.
不过我确实
You know, I do have one more thing
-有句话想问问你 -什么
- I wanna ask you, though. - Yeah?
为什么想跟我每天待在一起呢
Why would it be nice having me around every day?
我觉得你差不多可以走了
Oh, I--I think it's time for you to go, hm?
不然要错过地铁了
You're gonna miss your train.
那回头见
All right, I'll see you around.
-我就在这里 -我知道去哪里找你
- Yeah. I'll be here. - Oh, I know where to find you.
你超过了宵禁差不多12小时
You're about 12 hours past your curfew.
我能说什么呢
What can I say?
我们昨晚过得特别开心
We had the most incredible night,
谁都不想让它结束
and neither one of us wanted it to end.
-你为什么没去上班 -因为我不舒服
- Why aren't you at work? - Because I don't feel good.
我的老天爷 你不是怀孕了吧
Oh, for the love of Christ, you're not pregnant, are you?
-没有 -那就好
- No. - Good.
因为我认识一个22岁怀孕的人
'Cause I know someone else who got pregnant at 22,
-看看你现在的光景 -我也爱你 妈
- and look where you end up. - I love you too, Ma.
行 所以你到底怎么了
All right, so what's the matter with you?
没什么 我就是不舒服
Nothin'. I just don't feel good.
心痛吗
Heartache?
不 但我觉得我快头疼了
No, but I can feel a headache coming on.
既然你在家 来帮我个忙
Oh, well, since you're home, I need a favor.
我今天晚上想穿香奈儿裙子
I wanna wear my Chanel dress tonight,
但是我需要你帮我改一改
but I'm gonna need you to alter it for me.
已经过去了好几年
It's been a few years.
我可能需要一些呼吸的空间
I might need some breathing room.
自从爸爸去世 你就没再穿过了
Wow, you haven't worn that since Daddy died.
今天晚上"傻大个"给你安排了什么
What's the big guy got planned for you?
你别这么叫他 你知道他不喜欢
Please don't call him that. You know he doesn't like it.
但你既然问了 史蒂维要带我去彩虹房♥餐厅
But since you asked, Stevie is taking me to the Rainbow Room.
你能信吗 我们都交往半年了
If you can believe it, it's our six-month anniversary.
我真的不敢相信
You know, I really can't believe it.
我得通知下媒体
I'll have to alert the presses.
敬这位毕业生 你回来找你老爹做事
To the graduate. It's good to have you back
-我很开心 -能回家我也很开心 爸
- working with your old man. - Good to be back home, Dad.
我得承认 我很难相信
I gotta admit, it is hard to believe
你的四年大学生活 已经结束
that your four years of college are already done,
而你马上就要走入真正的世界了
and you're headed off into the real world already.
是啊 确实挺难以置信的
I know, it's pretty fuckin' crazy, right?
我也无法相信我不到三周就要走了
I still can't believe I'm leaving in less than three weeks.
是啊 虽然我很为你骄傲 但我得承认
And as proud as I am of you, I gotta admit,
这也有点伤了我的心
it's also kinda breakin' my heart a little bit.
为什么 为什么会伤了你的心
Why? Why would it break your heart?
剧集 | 逐梦曼哈顿(2021) | 导航列表