剧集 | 逐梦曼哈顿(2021) | 导航列表
My man.
你到底是怎么想的 兄弟
What the hell could you be thinking, my man, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥在讲什么
What the hell you talking about?
这家伙已经把你出♥卖♥♥♥了 说吧
This guy already ratted you out, so talk.
我很抱歉 吉米 但这样的情况
I'm sorry, Jimmy, but a situation like this
需要被好好地分♥析♥讨论和处理
needs to be dissected, discussed, and dealt with.
拜托 你不是发誓永远不会
Come on, I thought you swore you'd never
再跟吉尔有瓜葛了吗
have anything to do with Jill ever again.
-我有吗 -有啊
- Did I? - Yeah.
通常边发誓边把眼泪哭进啤酒里
Yeah, usually while crying into your beer.
我反正不会哭进这罐里的 不是吗 帕格斯
Well, I'm not crying into this one, now, am I, Pags?
暂时不会
Not yet.
听着 兄弟们 你们得仔细想想
Look, boys, you got to take into account
她和我分手只是因为我们
she only broke up with me because we were headed
目标不同
in different directions,
不是因为她不爱我
not because she wasn't in love with me,
-而且她已经承认了 -什么
- and she's already admitted... - What?
-她很想我 -天哪
- She misses me. - Jesus Christ.
你怎么能怪她
And how can you blame her?
别忘了我有一个巨大的... 心
Remember I was blessed with an enormous...heart,
我猜她难以割舍
which I guess she can't live without.
你知道我可以割舍的是什么吗
You know what I can live without?
就是听你像这样说话
Is listening to you talk like that, please.
麦克 你想知道事情有多糟吗
Yeah, hey, Mike, you want to know how bad it is?
这家伙昨晚把他妈的相机落在酒吧了
This guy left his fucking camera at the bar last night.
要不是因为我 他的职业生涯就玩完了
If it wasn't for me, he'd have no career to look forward to.
我能说什么
Hey, what can I say?
-她对我就是这么重要 -我担心的就是这个
- She has that effect on me. - That's my concern.
但你还错过了一个美好的夜晚
Still, you missed a good night.
连斯黛西都来了
Even Stacey showed up.
不可能 别瞎扯了 真的吗
No way, get the fuck out of here. Really?
她怎么样了
Yeah, what's going on with her?
她带了个男朋友
She's got this boyfriend--
一个城里的有钱老男人
some old guy in the city with a pile of dough.
你们觉得我应该打电♥话♥给她吗
What, so you think maybe I should call her?
他刚才不是说她找了个男朋友吗
Didn't he literally just say that she's got a boyfriend
跟她住在一起的
that she lives with?
什么 得了吧
What? Come on.
以前这也没阻止我们
You know that never stopped us before.
滚吧
Get out of here.
好了 我有点事想说
All right, now, I got something to say,
我知道你会不高兴
and I know you're gonna be pissed,
而你已经反驳过我了
and you already disagree with me.
说吧
Oh, here we go.
昨晚你做错了 吉尔
Last night was a mistake, Jill.
得了吧 我怎么能不去呢 那对他很重要
Come on, how could I not go? It was important to him.
他想和我分享
He wanted to share it with me.
我觉得那很感人
Yeah, and I think that's really sweet, you know,
因为很显然他还爱她
because he's obviously still in love with her.
你去了很好啊
It's nice that you showed up.
对 他当然还爱她
Yeah, of course he's still in love with her,
问题就在这
And that's the fucking problem.
你去派对已经够糟了
It's bad enough you went to the party.
你还非得跟他上♥床♥吗
You had to hook up with him, too?
对 我已经6个月没见到他了
Yeah, I haven't seen him in six months.
-早该这样了 -是啊 她早该这样了
- I was long overdue. - Yeah, she was long overdue.
你知道吗
You know what?
别听她的
Don't listen to anything she says.
听从自己的心 你的心很好
I say go with your heart. It's a good one.
-你的心 -没错
- Your heart? - Yes.
得了吧 别扯这些了 你得现实点
Come on, forget your heart. You have to be practical here.
听我说
Now listen to me.
你刚在市里租了房♥子
You just signed a lease in the city.
找到了一份很棒的新工作
You just started a great new job.
总有一天你会成为著名的时装设计师
You're on the road to be a famous fashion designer one day,
这个男人想要什么呢
and this guy wants to what?
徒步 露营 住在森林里 过原始生活
Hike, camp, live in the woods, wipe his ass with the tent.
-你想想 -斯黛西
- Come on. - Stace.
你们的未来根本不兼容
Your futures aren't compatible.
他在《国家地理》杂♥志♥社找到了一份工作
He got a job working for "National Geographic," Okay?
那工作可挺酷的
That's pretty fucking cool if you ask me.
是啊 在阿♥拉♥斯加那么远的地方
Yeah, in fucking Alaska.
但这不是重点
But that's not even the point.
重点是他是个大自然小子
The point is he's a nature boy,
你却是个城市姑娘 吉尔
but you're a city girl, Jill.
你们在一起不会幸福的
That shit just doesn't work.
斯黛西说得对
Stacey makes a good point.
现在这样是我能接受的最户外的生活了
This is about as outdoorsy as I like to get.
没错
Yeah.
你觉得你会愿意
And how do you think you're gonna like sitting
在路边坐好几个小时
on the side of the road for a few fucking hours
只因为他想拍点
because nature boy had to take a few pictures
-大山的照片吗 -随便了
- of some mountains? - Whatever.
我想他 他能让我开怀大笑
I missed him. He makes me laugh.
我不明白这有什么错
I don't get what's so wrong with that.
这当然没错
Nothing is wrong with that, okay?
没搞错吧
Hello?
如果你去见他
Because if you do that,
你就会重新爱上他
You're gonna fall back in love with him,
毁掉租约 辞职
Break your lease, quit your job,
永远也成为不了时装设计师
Never become a fashion designer,
但更糟糕的是 你会发现自己
But worse than that, you're gonna find yourself
在66号♥公路荒无人烟的地方
in the middle of nowhere taking a shit
拉屎
off Route 66.
斯黛西 你知道66号♥公路
Stacey, please tell me that you know Route 66
-离阿♥拉♥斯加很远吧 -不重要
- is nowhere near Alaska. - Who the fuck cares?
重点是你今晚不能去见他 吉尔
The point is you're not seeing him tonight, Jill.
快拿起电♥话♥告诉他 好吗
Now pick up that phone and make the call, all right?
-现在吗 -没错
- Now? - Yeah.
现在就是最好的时机 宝贝 打吧
No better time than the present, baby. Let's go.
法雷尔家
The Farrell residence.
珍妮 我是吉尔 吉米在吗
Hey, Jeanie, it's Jill. Is Jimmy there?
吉米在家吗 我不知道
Is Jimmy home? You know, I don't know.
可能不在 我看一下
I don't think so. Let me check.
吉米
Jimmy!
-把电♥话♥给我 -吉米
- Yeah, ha, ha, give me the-- - Jimmy!
-把电♥话♥给我 -是吉尔
- Give me the fucking phone. - It's Jill.
你还好吗
Hey, how's it going?
挺好的 你呢
Yeah, I'm good. How are you?
昨晚之后 我好极了
After last night, I'm great.
几小时后我去接你的时候我会更开心
I'll be even better in a few hours when I pick you up.
天哪 你是在逗我吗
Oh, my God. Are you kidding me?
这是我听过的最俗的情话
That is the cheesiest line I've ever heard.
-难怪她甩了你 -吉尔 等等
- No wonder she dumped you! - Hey, Jill, give me a second.
你能出去吗
Can you please get the fuck out of here?
没问题 真是太可悲了
Oh, absolutely. This is really sad to watch.
你就喜欢自讨苦吃 是吧
You are a glutton for punishment, you know that?
你最好了 快出去吧 谢谢
You're the best. Please leave, thank you.
非常乐意
With pleasure.
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry about that. - Yeah.
今晚的事 我刚才跟塔米和斯黛西聊了聊
About tonight, I was just talking with Tammy and Stacey earlier.
斯黛西还在吗
Oh, is Stacey still in town?
麦克今早就到家了
'Cause Mikey got home this morning.
如果她还在这边的话 他想见见她
He was hoping to see her if she was still around.
麦克回来了 他想见斯黛西
Mikey's back in town. He'd like to see Stacey.
我得问问她想不想
You know, I'll have to ask if she's interested.
好的 我想我们六个
Yeah, 'cause I was thinking, I mean,
还没一起出去玩过呢
since the six of us haven't hung out together in forever,
不如我今晚邀请帕格斯和麦克一起来酒馆
Why don't I invite Pags and Mikey to the tavern tonight?
你叫上斯黛西和塔米
You invite Stacey and Tammy,
我们可以一起玩
剧集 | 逐梦曼哈顿(2021) | 导航列表