剧集 | 逐梦曼哈顿(2021) | 导航列表
你觉得呢 我会很想你的
Why do you think? I'm gonna miss you.
你得明白 养大你和你妹妹的时光
You gotta understand, like, raising you and your sister,
溜走得太快了
it all went by way too quickly.
对于你妈妈和我来说好像还在昨天
I mean, for your mother and I, it feels like just yesterday
-你们还是小孩子 -是啊
- you were still little kids. - Yeah.
我很想念那个小家伙
And I miss that little guy.
我很想念那个最爱跟爸爸一起玩的小男孩
I miss that kid who loved nothin' more than hanging out
一起去钓鱼 打篮球
with his old man, goin' fishing, playin' hoops,
坐在我大腿上看大都会的比赛
sittin' on my lap watchin' a Met game.
爸 你想我现在坐你腿上吗
Dad, you want me to sit on your lap now, huh?
我会的 如果能让你感觉好些
I'll do it if it makes you feel better.
别抖机灵了 行吗
Don't be a fuckin' wise guy, all right?
听着 我不会一去不回的
Look, I'm not gonna be gone forever, right?
-六个月我就会回来 -你不会的
- I'll be back in six months. - No, you won't.
这个工作会让你遇到另一个好机会
This job is gonna lead to another great opportunity,
会把你带去不知道哪里
which is gonna take you to God knows where.
你还没意识到的时候 另一个四年又会弹指而过
And before you know it, another four years are gonna go by like that.
我知道我们该做什么了
I know what we should do
回家路上 我们去趟公共图书馆
On the way home, we'll stop at the public library
拿几本关于布鲁斯·戴维森的书
and pick up a couple of books on Bruce Davidson.
如果你喜欢里面的照片的话
If you like that shot in there,
你也会喜欢他其他的作品的
you'll love the rest of his stuff.
好
Okay.
帮我个忙 把三明治吃了
Do me a favor, eat your friggin' sandwich.
吃饱了再出发
You're too skinny to begin with.
塔米有跟你聊过我和麦克吗
Did Tammy ever talk to you about me and Mikey?
没有
No.
我是说 有时候会聊一点
I mean, yeah, sometimes a little.
得了吧 吉尔 别废话了
Come on, Jill, cut the bullshit.
你上星期说过 她喜欢他是吗
You said so last week. She likes him, doesn't she?
是 但她不会有所行动的
Yeah, but she's never gonna act on it.
她最好不要
Yeah, well, she fuckin' better not.
你可以告诉她这是我说的 他是我的
And you can tell her I said so. He's mine.
好的 但你不必因为她担心
Okay, but you don't have to worry about that with her.
另外麦克也不是无辜的
Also, Mikey's not so innocent here.
塔米说他这些天经常
Tammy said he's become a real regular
-去餐馆吃饭 -真的吗
- at the diner these days. - Really?
你是说我在城里的时候
So you're telling me while I'm in the city,
他们俩在约会吗
these two are having little rendezvous?
我不觉得那是约会
I would not call them "rendezvous."
他只是进去喝咖啡
Think he goes in for coffee.
她倒咖啡 他喝了之后就走了
She pours it. He drinks it. He leaves.
大概就这个程度
That's about the extent of it.
你们俩到底怎么了
What's going on with you two anyway?
我和麦克吗 我不知道
Me and Mikey? I don't know.
我原本以为我们不过是一时的享乐
You know, I thought it would be a cute little fling,
但是我能感觉到自己
but, ugh, I can feel myself--
我发誓 吉尔
and I swear to God, Jill,
你把我说的告诉任何人 我一定会杀了你
if you tell anyone I told you this, I'll fuckin' kill you--
想要更多
wanting more.
韦恩怎么办
What about Wayne?
我不知道
I don't know.
我突然感到很内疚
I'm kind of starting to feel guilty all of a sudden.
你感到自责 这可是件新奇事
Ooh, you're feeling guilty? That's new for you.
-也许我该给你找医生 -行了
- Maybe we should call you a doctor. - Oh, come on.
更糟的是 韦恩上周跟我说他爱我
And to make it worse, Wayne told me he loved me last week.
还送了我这个
And he got me this.
那时甚至都不是我生日
Wasn't even my birthday.
这是个十足的真钻 宝贝
This is a real fucking diamond, baby.
他有没有怀疑过去几个周末
Is he at all suspicious that you've been coming back home
你为什么一直要回家
these past few weekends?
韦恩 没有
Wayne? No.
他在俱乐部太忙了 没时间关注这种事
He's much too busy at the club to worry about shit like that.
我原以为见到他俩会很高兴
You know, I thought it would be fun to see the two of them,
但实话说
but to be completely honest with you,
我更愿意和麦克待在一起
I'd rather be with Mikey.
那就告诉他啊
So just tell him that.
如果他不是这么觉得的呢
What if he doesn't feel the same way?
你不想知道吗
I mean, wouldn't you rather know?
不想 去他的
No. Fuck that.
我情愿住在幻想里
I'd rather live in the fantasy.
-算了 -你去哪了
- Never mind. - Where were you?
你忘了要带我去机场吗
Did you forget you were taking me to the airport?
我很确定你叫我们6点前回来
I'm pretty sure you asked us to get back by six,
还剩三分钟才到呢 不是吗
and we are here with three minutes to spare, are we not?
你总得拖到最后
You always have to cut it close, don't you?
能请你拿下卧室里我的包吗
Could you please go get my bag in the bedroom?
听着 我们在回家中途停了一下
Look, we had to make a stop on the way home
因为这孩子恋爱了
because the kid is in love.
-嗨 妈妈 -不是吧 又是吉尔吗
- Hey, Ma. - Oy vey. Is it Jill again?
我以为你们已经结束了
I thought we were done with her.
不 不 不 别担心
No, no, no. Don't worry yourself.
-是个新的摄影家 -谢天谢地
-It's a new photographer. -Oh, thank God.
妈妈 为什么你会这么说吉尔
Hey, Ma, why would you say that about Jill?
这样可不好
That's totally not cool.
我为什么这么说 我不知道
Why would I say that? Oh, I don't know.
可能是因为她和你分手
Maybe because when she broke up with you,
很突然 伤了你的心
suddenly and out of the blue and broke your heart,
你几个月都没有踏出房♥门吧
you wouldn't leave your room for a few months.
但这是我的事 好吗
Okay, but it's my life, okay?
我不喜欢你和爸爸
And I really don't appreciate
总是在背后攻击她
you and Dad always taking shots at her.
如果有一天我们复合了甚至结婚了
What would you do if she and I get back together one day
又怎么办呢
and maybe even get married?
你会怎么想
How would you feel then?
如果你说的"有一天"是指十年后
If by "One day" you mean ten years from now,
我没有任何意见
I wouldn't have a problem with it.
如果是短期内 我会感觉沮丧
If you mean anytime soon, I would feel depressed,
愤怒 难过 失望 我还可以接着列举
angry, sad, disappointed. I can go on.
你们有时候真的很混♥蛋♥ 知道吗
You guys are such jerks sometimes, you know that?
你为什么要加上我
What are you getting on me for too?
我可什么都没说 我说什么了吗
I didn't say anything. Did I say anything?
-没有 但是 -什么都没说
- Yeah, but-- - I don't think I did.
但你给我的感觉是一样的
Yeah, but you feel the same way.
那是因为我们比你聪明
That's because we're smarter than you,
而且我们知道心碎可能会铤而走险
and we know that heartbreak can lead to desperation,
进而一时冲动去求婚
which can lead to a proposal.
我不想看到你和第一个
And I don't wanna see you get married
也是唯一一个约会过的女孩结婚
to the first and only girl you've ever dated.
你知道为什么她是我唯一约会过的女孩吗
Do you know why she's the only girl I've ever dated?
不是因为我饥不择食
It's not 'cause I'm desperate.
而是因为她是我最好的朋友
No, it's because she's my best friend.
一直支持我 她聪明又幽默
And she supports me, and she's funny and smart
不会随意评价他人
and nonjudgmental.
我也可以接着列举
I can go on.
你准备怎么做 宝贝 他是个喜怒无常的艺术家
What are you gonna do, babe? He's a temperamental artist.
他们看待世界的角度
They see the world a little differently
和我们会有点不同
than the rest of us.
喜怒无常的艺术家
Temperamental artist.
我知道他是从哪儿染上的毛病
I know exactly where he gets it.
你怎么了
What's going on with you, huh?
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talkin' about?
你在想其他女人吗
You thinking about somebody else?
-我吗 什么 -对
- Me? What? - Yeah.
你为什么会这样想
Why would you think that?
我不知道
I don't know.
就是感觉
Just a feeling.
我没有在想别人 好吗
Well, I wasn't. Okay?
-真的吗 -我保证
- You sure? - Yes, I'm sure.
你为什么会这样问
Why would you say that?
剧集 | 逐梦曼哈顿(2021) | 导航列表