剧集 | 逐梦曼哈顿(2021) | 导航列表
我不知道
I don't know.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
什么事
What?
你为什么总是去餐馆
Why do you go into the diner all the time?
我只是想在上车之前买♥♥一份早餐
To grab breakfast before jumping on the train
好去参加另一个垃圾工作的面试
to go to another shitty job interview,
就像我今早一样
like I did this morning.
-不是为了见塔米吗 -什么 不是
- Not to see Tammy? - What? No.
如果在那儿见到她当然挺好的
I mean, it's nice to see her when I'm in there,
但我不是为了她去那里
but she's not the reason I go there.
为什么你现在问我这些
W-why are you asking me this right now?
因为吉尔告诉我塔米喜欢你
Because Jill told me that Tammy likes you, all right?
从之前高中
That she's always liked you,
我们在一起的时候
going all the way back to high school
她就一直喜欢你
when you and I were together.
-你知道这事吗 -不 我不知道
- Did you know that? - No, I did not.
她从没有追求过你 对吧
She never made a move on you, right?
没有
No.
很好
Good.
你不能靠近她
And you can't go anywhere near her.
-是吗 -没错
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
-我也没想接近她 -很好
- Well, I'm not planning on it. - Good.
你表现得好像在城里
Yeah, but it's not like you don't have a boyfriend
没有同居的男朋友一样
that you live with in the city, right?
-好吧 -没错
- Okay. - Yeah.
所以我觉得你没有权力约束我
So I don't think that you have the right to tell me
能见谁或者不能见谁
who I can or can't see, you know?
好吧
Okay.
所以你要当个混♥蛋♥吗
So you're gonna be an asshole?
我就是混♥蛋♥
I'm the asshole.
好吧
Okay.
你不记得了吗
Do you not remember?
是你说的 "我们是完美的情侣
You're the one that said, "We are a perfect couple
因为我们都不会向对方提出任何要求"
because neither one of us makes any demands of the other."
我现在也认同这一点
And I stand by that.
好的
Okay.
那我们现在在说什么呢
So then what the fuck are we talkin' about?
没什么
Nothing.
你还没有回答我的问题
But you didn't answer my question.
什么问题
What question?
如果塔米想勾搭你 你会怎么做
What would you do if Tammy wanted to hook up with you?
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
什么都不做 不动如山
Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
小伙 你妈妈已经完全离开了
Hey, little man, your mother is off safely.
你觉得怎么样 很棒吧
So what do you think? Pretty great, right?
这家伙太棒了 看看这张照片
This guy is incredible. I mean, look at that shot.
要不你以为我为什么最喜欢他呢
Yeah, well, why do you think he's one of my favorites?
这很奇怪 但是
You know, it's weird, but, but--
这里有些照片完全可能是
Some of these shots could just as easily be pictures
我和我朋友一起玩时的照片
of me and my friends hanging out.
看啊 看这张
Look--look at that.
你看不出来吗 麦克 斯黛茜
I mean, can't you see it? Mikey, Stacey,
我们在长滩的木板路上
Us on the boardwalk in Long Beach.
天啊 这个人
Come on! This guy's--
太不可思议了
He blows me away.
是啊 你到底为什么这么喜欢他的照片
Yeah, and what exactly is it that you like so much about it?
我也不知道 这...
I don't know. It--it--
照片里的人
They're just so--
真是亲密无间啊
Just so intimate.
也有点苦乐参半
And kinda bittersweet, too.
你知道 那种
You know, it's...
那种既美丽又悲伤的感觉
Like they're beautiful and sad at the same time.
你知道吗
You know, you're gonna--
你肯定觉得我是个怪人
You're gonna think I'm a weirdo,
但我看着这些照片都热泪盈眶
But I got little teary-eyed looking at some of these.
这没什么奇怪的
There is nothing weird about that.
伟大的艺术家
All right, that is what a great artist
就有这能力 让你心动情动
Is supposed to do-- make you feel something.
-是啊 -不管是布鲁斯·戴维森还是
- Yeah. - Whether it's Bruce Davidson or...
滚石还是你最喜欢的凯鲁亚克 不是吗
The Stones or your man, Kerouac. Right?
你知道将来名单里还会加上谁吗
And you know who we're gonna add to that list one day?
吉米·法雷尔
Jimmy Farrell.
你觉得我在胡说
You think I'm shittin' you,
但记住我的话 你有那天赋 孩子
But mark my words, you got that kinda talent, kid.
收腹
Suck in.
话说 工作怎么样
So how's everything at work?
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
我会问只是因为你看起来没生病
I only ask because you don't seem sick,
我就想 你今天不去上班
And I thought maybe you didn't go in today
就是因为那个一直取笑你口音的老板
because of that boss that's been making fun of your accent.
-我说得对吗 -我今天只是没心情
- Am I right? - Yeah, I just wasn't in the mood
去处理他们的破事 好吗
to deal with their bullshit today, you know?
我已经告诉你该怎么做了 不是吗
I already told you what you need to do, didn't I?
不知道你为什么就不肯听你妈妈的话
I don't know why you won't listen to your mother.
因为我不想冲着我老板骂街
'cause I'm not gonna tell my boss to go fuck herself.
-为什么 -因为我会被炒鱿鱼的
- Why not? - 'Cause I'll get fired.
是 但那样你就拿回了自尊
Yeah, but you'll have your self-respect,
就不用跑这里来躲着
As opposed to hiding out here.
我警告你 我手上可拿着别针呢
I'm gonna warn you, I got a pin in my hand,
你再多说一个字 我就捅你屁♥股♥
I'm gonna stick it in your ass if you say another word.
-你想听我的建议吗 -不 我不想
-You wanna hear my advice? -No, I don't.
现在不想 永远都不想
Not now. Not ever.
你明天去办公室
You go into the office tomorrow.
他们再取笑你的口音 你就告诉她
They make fun of your accent, you tell her
如果她再找你麻烦
if she gives you any more shit,
你会把她打得屁滚尿流
you're gonna smack the crap out of her.
你知道接下来会怎么样吗
And you know what's gonna happen then?
-我会被炒鱿鱼的 -不 恰恰相反
-I'll get fired. -No, just the opposite.
她会尊重你 你会升职的
She'll respect you, and you're gonna get a promotion.
这真是个好建议 妈
Wow, that's really great advice, Ma.
太棒了
Terrific stuff.
但上班不是这么上的
But that's not how the business works.
得了吧 用不着你教我怎么上班
Oh, please. Don't tell me how the business works.
你忘了吗 在遇见你父亲之前
You forget, I worked the garment district
我可是在服装区工作
Before I met your father.
你就是个裁缝
Yeah, as a seamstress.
为大设计师打工跟当裁缝可不是一回事
It's very different when you work for a big designer.
你说得对 这不一样
You're right. It is different.
你想知道有什么不同吗
And you wanna know how it's different?
-不 -我绝不会任人欺负
- No. - I'd never let anyone shit on me.
你们觉得很好笑 但我很担心
Yo, you guys think it's funny, but I'm worried, man.
我都去了十几个面试
I've been on, like, ten interviews,
连工作的影子都没见着
And I haven't gotten one nibble.
我还是不明白你为什么要学会计
You know, I still don't know why you studied accounting.
谁他妈想当会计啊
I mean, who the fuck wants to be an accountant?
是啊 想当律师的人如是说
Yeah, this from the guy who wants to be a fuckin' lawyer.
你知道吗 从初中开始
Yeah, you know Pags, since junior high,
我们就一直听你吹你那个伟大的计划
We've been hearing you brag about this master plan
想成为一名出色的音乐律师
Of becoming a hotshot music attorney,
但你有没有想过 要是你
But have you ever thought about what you would do
没考上法学院 你会干什么
If you didn't get into law school, huh?
哥们 搞什么 为什么要说这种话
Dude, what the fuck? Why would you say that?
别说这么不吉利的话 你这不是妨我吗
Don't put that shit out there. You're gonna fuckin' jinx me.
你觉得麦克能有那种本事吗
You think Mikey has those kind of powers, huh?
好像就因为他说了什么蠢话
Like he could say some shit, and just 'cause he says it,
就能影响结果似的
He can affect the fuckin' outcome?
如果你可以的话 麦克
I mean, look, 'cause if you can, Mikey,
拜托说点什么
Please, say something
这样吉尔就能明白她哪里错了
so Jill can see the error of her ways, please.
老天 这家伙 无论我们在说什么
Dios mio. This guy. No matter what we're talking about,
剧集 | 逐梦曼哈顿(2021) | 导航列表