剧集 | 逐梦曼哈顿(2021) | 导航列表
因为你这么漂亮
'cause you're fucking gorgeous.
你会 你会跟他出去
And you're--you're gon-- you're gonna go out with him.
你或许会跟他上♥床♥ 而你想要我...
You might even sleep with him! And you want me to just--
去你♥妈♥的♥
Hey! Fuck you!
那不是这事的重点
That's not what this is about!
假设 知道吗
And hypothetically-- you know what?
那确实有可能发生
Yeah, that could happen!
抱歉 吉尔 我无法接受
I'm sorry, Jill. I'm not fucking wired for that.
我做不到
I'm not.
所以你宁愿完全不见我
So you would rather not see me at all?
-是的 -你是这意思吗
- Yeah. - Is that what you're saying?
-说吧 -是的
- Go ahead. Say it. - Yeah.
我想是的
I--I think so.
你真是个伪君子
You're such a hypocrite.
-怎么说 -因为你总是说
- How so? - 'Cause you talk all the time
你是艺术家 梦想家
about being this artist and a fucking dreamer
你想去外面 体验世界
and you wanna go out there and experience shit,
但你却想要我在这儿等你
and you want me to wait here for you?
你想要捆住我
You wanna tie me down?
你不想我拥有任何自♥由♥
You don't want any of that freedom for me,
这不公平
and that's not fair!
我出来的时候你最好消失
Don't be here when I get out.
1980年5月7日
亲爱的詹姆斯 欢迎加入我们的团队
你要去阿♥拉♥斯加了 我希望你喜欢寒冷
保持专注
比尔·福特
剧集 | 逐梦曼哈顿(2021) | 导航列表