剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
你得照顾好自己
You gotta look out for you.
他们就是这么说的
That's what they say.
但这仍然是个艰难的决定
Still, it's a tough decision.
是的 背叛让人心痛
Yeah, betrayal stings.
尤其是当你认识一个人
Especially you get to know somebody.
开始信任这个人 相信这个人的时候
You start to trust them. Believe in them.
你明白我的意思吧 贾尼斯
You know what I mean, Janice?
什么 - 该死
Sorry? Oh, shit.
你听到了
You heard me.
还是说我应该叫你的全名 贾尼斯莫雷尔
Or should I call you by your full name? Janice Morrell.
说不出话了
Cat got your tongue?
你应该让他们知道你没事
You should let 'em know you're okay.
说我们只是在玩优诺牌 我可不想让他们再破门而入
We're just playing Uno. I don't want my door busted in again.
我没事
I'm fine.
你知道多久了
How long have you known?
我会保留悬念
I'll keep you guessing on that.
我们有你黑进好药公♥司♥的证据
We got you on PharmaWell.
你确定
You sure?
我有你进入那栋建筑的录像
I have you on security cameras going into the building.
只是非法侵入
Just trespassing.
算是轻罪 最多判六个月
Probably a misdemeanor. Six months max.
你去了服务器机房♥ - 你有我进机房♥的录像吗
You were in the server room. You got video of me in there?
你以某种方式禁用了摄像头
You disabled the cameras somehow.
但你打电♥话♥跟我说你安装了跳转箱
But I got you on a wire saying that you planted a jump box.
等你找到了告诉我
Well, you let me know when you find one.
你犯下了几起黑客罪行 证据就在那个U盘里
Several hacking crimes. And the proof is on that thumb drive.
是吗
Is it?
让我跟你在窃听的朋友们说清楚
Let me be clear, for your friends listening in.
我并不是说我♥干♥了这事
I'm not saying I did this,
但任何专业黑客 都会把文件设置为自动删除
but any pro hacker worth his salt would set the file to auto-delete.
24小时后 噗 文件全无
After 24 hours, poof, wiped clean.
等你回到总部时 可以检查一下那个U盘
You can check that thumb drive yourself when you get back to headquarters.
“优诺”
Uno.
游戏结束
Game over.
听我说... - 我觉得我们谈完了
Listen-- I think we're done here.
莫...
Mo.
这是我的工作 - 曾经的
It's my job. Was.
是你曾经的工作 你跟我做笔交易
It was your job. You make me a deal.
你今晚退出联调局 我就不把你的事透露出去
You quit the Bureau tonight and I won't out you.
我之前真的很喜欢你
I was really into you.
我也对你有好感 - 我不信
I had feelings for you too. I don't believe you.
也许在另一世会有结果吧
Maybe in a different life.
是啊
Right.
我的当事人 我无辜的当事人 大卫福斯特
My client-- my innocent client, David Foster,
被诬告 几周来 在县监狱里饱受折磨
spent weeks languishing in county jail, falsely accused.
在监狱里遭到了殴打
Assaulted while in jail.
在外 他的美名被地方检察官抹黑
Outside, his good name was smeared by the District Attorney--
与此同时 杀害莱克西帕克斯的 真凶还在行凶
all while the true killers of Lexi Parks went on a wanton murder spree.
这就是我们 所谓的司法系统的运作方式吗
Is this how we want our so-called justice system to work?
她很生气啊
She's pretty fucking pissed.
莱克西的遭遇... - 她要多少钱的赔偿金
What happened to Lexi Parks was a terrible, terrible crime. How much is she gonna sue for?
好像是为了别的事
Seems like this is about something else.
不止一次 地方检察官艾米特阿切尔
On more than one occasion, the District Attorney, Emmitt Archer,
被告知他起诉并关押了一个无辜的人
was made well aware he had accused and jailed an innocent man,
这个事实昨日 终于在法庭上得到了证实
a fact finally borne out yesterday in court.
阿切尔本不想做正确的事
Archer did not want to do the right thing
因为这会给他造成政♥治♥损害
because of the political damage it might cause him.
这使他不适合担任公职
That makes him unfit for office.
因此 今天 我宣布我将竞选
That is why today I announce that I will run
下一届地方检察官
for District Attorney in the next election.
好样的
You go, girl.
我相信我们的司法系统
I believe in our justice system.
作为地方检察官 我将尽我所能
And as District Attorney, I will dedicate my whole being
保证洛杉矶县的执法工作公正公平
to the just and fair administration of the law in Los Angeles County.
去他妈的 - 谢谢
Fuck me. Thank you.
我现在会回答问题
I'll take questions now.
钱德勒小姐
这会很棒的 - 如果她能赢的话
This is gonna be so cool. If she wins.
她什么时候输过
When have you known her to lose?
哈里博斯 有何评论
Harry Bosch. Any comment?
我会投她 - 联调局呢
She's got my vote. What about the Feds?
大陪审团 似乎这些都烟消云散了
Grand jury. That whole thing seemed to just go away.
这是个问题吗
Is that a question?
是你们把传票寄给我的 对吧
You guys sent me the subpoena, didn't you?
你不会想知道的
Wouldn't you like to know?
嘿 孩子
Hey, boy.
嘿 科尔特兰
Hey, Coltrane.
你会替她工作吗
Think you could work for her?
地方检察官的调查员 主要是送传票 接送证人出庭
DA investigators mostly deliver subpoenas, drive witnesses to court.
这不是我爱做的事
It's not my bag.
总比替黑暗面办事强
It's better than working for the dark side.
希望我不再为黑暗面办事了
Well, hopefully my work for the dark side is behind me.
我们一会儿就回来
We'll be back in a few.
好的 我就在这里待着
Okay, I'll hang here.
这是沃斯科州立监狱 打来的对方付费电♥话♥
This is a collect call from Wasco State Correctional Facility.
是囚犯普雷斯顿鲍德斯...
Inmate... - Preston Borders...
拨♥打♥的
...is calling.
接听此电♥话♥ 请按一 拒绝此电♥话♥ 请按二
To accept this call, press one. To decline this call, press two.
博斯
Bosch?
他出去了
He... stepped out.
你是谁 - 我是他女儿
Who's this? His daughter.
他女儿
His daughter?
你是那个被绑♥架♥的人
You're the one that got... taken.
你想干什么
What do you want?
就是告诉你♥爸♥ 我达成了他的心愿
Just tell your father that I did what he wanted.
你在说什么 - 多克韦勒 告诉他我处理好了
What are you talking about? Dockweiler. Tell him I took care of it.
谁打来的
Who was that?
普雷斯顿鲍德斯
Preston Borders.
爸爸 你干了什么
Dad, what did you do?
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表