剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
景色很美 - 很好
Great view. - Nice.
酒水20块一杯
Drinks were 20 bucks a pop.
哎哟 - 是啊
Mm, ouch. Yeah.
你是跟谁去的
So who'd you go with?
去酒吧 - 对 去酒吧
To the bar? Yes, to the bar.
不是什么特别的人
Nobody in particular.
你不是一个人喝酒吧
You're not drinking alone, are you?
当然不是 - 一个人喝可有酗酒的苗头
Of course not. That's a warning sign.
麦迪琳博斯
Madeline Bosch?
怎么了
Yes?
联邦调查局 我们想跟你谈谈
FBI. We'd like a word.
记得8月6日你在哪里吗
Do you remember where you were August 6th?
我记那个日子干吗
Why would I?
卡尔罗杰斯是在那一天被释放的
Well, it's the same day charges were dropped against Carl Rogers and he was released.
我当时跟我爸在一起 帮他收拾行李
I was with my dad, helping him pack.
只有你和你♥爸♥ - 对
Just you and your dad? Yes.
罗杰斯被无罪释放一定让你很生气吧
Must've made your blood boil. Rogers walking out of court scot-free.
他曾雇了一个杀手来杀我 当然了 他被放了 我不高兴
He hired a hitman to kill me. Of course I wasn't happy about it.
那哈妮钱德勒呢 她很失望吗
How about Honey Chandler? Was she upset?
我们都很失望
We were all upset.
三周后 8月25日晚
Three weeks later. August 25th. Night of.
一条输油管道在南湾爆♥炸♥
An oil pipeline exploded in the South Bay.
是意外事故吗
Accident?
有人将其炸毁
Somebody blew it up.
我对此一无所知 有人受伤吗
I don't know anything about that. Was someone hurt?
知道你那晚在哪里吗 - 不知道
You know where you were that night? I do not.
几天后 罗杰斯被杀
Rogers was murdered a few days later.
这些事之间有联♥系♥吗 - 我们觉得有
Is there a connection? We think so.
你知道输油管道被炸毁那晚 你♥爸♥在哪里吗
Do you know where your dad was the night the pipeline was blown up?
我不知道
I have no idea.
也许你们应该去问他本人 - 我们试过了
Maybe you should ask him yourself. We tried.
他没告诉你
He didn't tell you?
国内恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Domestic terrorism?
换作是我 我也会闭嘴的
I'd keep my yap shut too.
我觉得我已经不想再回答问题了
I think I'm done answering questions.
有其父必有其女
Chip off the old block.
我带你们出去
I'll show you out.
他们要把我转移到一个新牢房♥ 而警官们
They were moving me to a new cell. And the deputies,
他们让我一个人在走廊里待了一会儿
they left me alone in the hallway for a minute.
然后四五个人扑向了我
Then four or five guys, they jumped on me,
然后狠狠地打我
and they beat me up pretty good.
警官介入了吗
Did the deputies intervene?
他们磨蹭了很久才来
They took their sweet time.
也打了我 - 狱警也参与了
They got their licks in too. The guards were in on it?
他们觉得是我杀了 一名警官的妻子 记得吗
I'm the guy who murdered a sheriff's wife, remember?
我会处理的
I'll handle it.
你能给路易丝打电♥话♥吗
Can you call Louise?
告诉她我没事
Tell her that I'm okay.
当然了
Of course.
嘿 小麦
Hey, Mads.
联邦调查局的人刚刚盘问了我 在我工作的地方
FBI just questioned me. At work.
你还在那儿吗
Are you still there?
我现在出来了 - 德隆普雷公园见
I'm leaving now. De Longpre.
15分钟就到
Fifteen minutes.
埃利斯警探 - 我是迈克 市政修车行的
Detective Ellis. Mike, city garage.
嘿 车修好了吗 - 还没开始
Hey, is the car ready? Haven't started.
希望你的搭档找到了他的礼物 但他忘了还钥匙
Hope your partner found his gift, but he forgot to return the keys.
礼物 - 给孩子的生日礼物
Gift? For the kid's birthday.
钥匙还回来我才能修车 本来明天要做底漆的
Can't work on it until I get them back. The guy was gonna do primer tomorrow.
蠢货 我给他打电♥话♥
Dumbass. I'll call him.
让他把钥匙放在盒子里 我们要关门了
Just have him drop 'em in the box, we're closing up.
好的 没问题
Yeah, will do.
爸爸
Dad.
你跟我说是轻微交通事故 - 安全气囊擦伤而已 我没事
You told me you had a fender bender. Just airbag bruises. I'm fine.
联邦调查局的人说的事是真的
The FBI. What they said, is it true?
我们不应该见面 如果他们让你出庭...
We shouldn't even be meeting. If they ever put you on the stand...
输油管道和罗杰斯的事 都是真的吗
The pipeline, Rogers, is any of it true?
你不必担心 - 但我很担心
You don't need to worry. But I do.
告诉我真♥相♥ - 不行
Just tell me the truth. I can't.
对不起 小麦 我不能说 这是为了你好
I'm sorry, Mads, I can't. It's for your own good.
好吧 我懂了 不 我真的懂
Okay, I get it. No, I really do.
我猜这话已经回答了我的问题
I guess that answers my question.
放手去做你需要做的事吧
Just do what you need to do.
我得保护你
I need to protect you.
我很感激 但你真的不必照顾我
I appreciate you, but you really don't need to be takin' care of me.
这是绿茶 有助于消炎
It's green tea. It helps with the inflammation.
感觉怎么样
How you feelin'?
疼 - 嗯
Mm, sore. Yeah.
那个人又给你工作了
Is that another job for the same guy?
是的
Yep.
危险吗 - 不危险
Dangerous? Nah.
昨晚的事只是例外 但凡规则 总归会有例外
Last night was the exception that proves the rule.
好吧 我一直搞不懂这句话
Yeah, I never understood that expression.
如果有例外 难道不就是否定了规则吗
If there is an exception, doesn't it disprove the rule?
你会这么想
You would think.
我现在做的事很普通
What I'm doin' here is run-of-the-mill.
快速缩放 加强一段录像的质量
A quick zoom and enhance on some video footage,
然后根据一张发♥票♥追踪地址
then trackin' down an address off an invoice.
安全且无聊
Safe and boring.
那是真正的私♥家♥侦♥探♥做的事 - 是啊 单调乏味
This some real PI stuff. Eh, humdrum.
哪里 你比我见过的 任何黑客都有生活气
Hardly. You touch more grass than any hacker I have ever met.
我兴趣广泛 才华横溢
Well, I am a man of many interests and talents.
你在做的这些事都是合法的吗
So all this stuff you're doing with this guy is on the up and up?
有一些灰色地带
Well, I mean, some grey area, you know.
我喜欢灰色地带
I have a taste for grey area.
毫无疑问
Clearly.
这段录像显示埃利斯和隆 在詹姆斯被杀当晚去过那家汽车旅馆
This footage puts Ellis and Long at James Allen's motel the night he was murdered.
那跟莱克西帕克斯的案子 有何交集呢
So where's our crossing with Lexi Parks?
舒伯特医生给他妻子 买♥♥了一只非常高档的手表
Okay. Dr. George Schubert buys a very high-end watch for his wife
然后把那块表偷走了 - 还赌债
and then steals it from her. To pay off gambling debts.
埃利斯和隆 - 他们把手表卖♥♥给了阮氏兄弟
Ellis and Long. Ellis and Long sell the watch to the Nguyens.
文斯哈利克买♥♥了那只表 送给他的妻子莱克西帕克斯
Vince Harrick buys the watch from the Nguyens for his wife, Lexi Parks.
表坏了 她想修表 - 然后发现表是偷来的
It breaks, she tries to get it fixed. Finds out it's stolen.
她用审计来威胁他们
She threatens the Nguyens with an audit,
这样一来就会暴露他们 和埃利斯及隆之间的勾当
which would expose the arrangement between them and Ellis and Long.
后者不能让这种事发生
Who can't let that happen.
所以他们干掉了莱克西帕克斯 陷害了大卫福斯特
So they take out Lexi Parks, frame David Foster for the murder.
为此 他们杀了詹姆斯艾伦 即能给福斯特做不在场证明的人
To do that, they take out James Allen, Foster's alibi.
那犯罪现场的DNA是怎么回事呢 莱克西帕克斯尸体内外都检测到了
What about the DNA at the crime scene? On and in the body of Lexi Parks?
我们能证明她被奸♥杀♥时 福斯特在几公里以外的地方
Well, we can prove Foster was miles away when Lexi Parks was raped and murdered.
但怎么解释犯罪现场的DNA呢
But how do we explain his DNA at the scene?
我还在等痕量分♥析♥报告 - 上帝保佑
I'm still waiting on that trace analysis. Fingers crossed.
联邦调查局的人今天盘问了麦迪
Feds questioned Maddie at the station today.
她说了什么 - 她什么都不知道
What did she tell them? - She doesn't know anything.
那就好 他们在“钓鱼”
That's good. They're fishing.
我不想让我女儿的事业受到间接伤害
I don't want my daughter's career to be collateral damage.
不会的 相信我
It won't be. You have to trust me on this.
现在伯利兹的风声很大
It's 74 degrees in Belize right now.
这里的风声也很大
It's 74 degrees right here.
他盯上我们了
He's onto us.
我们暴露了多少
How exposed are we?
这么说吧 我感觉我们已经在他面前裸奔了
Well, let's put it this way. I feel a real stiff breeze on my bare ass.
那怎么办
So what then?
必须除掉一切
Everything must go.
法官大人 大卫福斯特在候审期间 有权在监狱里
Your Honor, David Foster has a right to be secure in his person
获得人身安全保障
while awaiting trial.
法官大人 这是普通的争执...
Your Honor, this was a garden-variety altercation.
看守他的警官也殴打了他
The deputies guarding him assaulted him too.
这是项严重的指控
That's a serious allegation.
考虑到受害人的身份
Given who the victim is,
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表