剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
她一定是听到或看到了什么 或许是战斗机
She must have heard something or seen something. Maybe... a fighter jet.
你能查到昨天在爱德华兹 起飞飞机的飞行路线吗
Can you get the flight paths of the training missions out of Edwards yesterday?
那是机密 -“机密”什么时候难倒过你
That stuff is classified. Since when has that slowed you down?
我可能有解决办法 - 那就解决一下
I may have a way around. - Use it.
我的另一个问题呢
What about my other problem?
这应该能行
This should work.
拿到飞行数据
Get that flight data.
不
No. No. No.
不
No. No, no, no, no.
詹姆斯拉弗蒂 - 对
James Rafferty? - Yes.
我是哈尼钱德勒 是名律师
Honey Chandler. I'm an attorney.
如果麦迪琳博斯出了任何事
And I will hold you personally responsible
我会追究你的个人责任
if anything happens to Madeline Bosch.
我也跟你一样 非常希望她回家
I want her home as much as you do.
我能看出你在努力实现这一目标
I can see you're working hard to make that happen.
你是怎么认识库尔特多克韦勒的
How do you know Kurt Dockweiler?
他是一位当事人
He's a client.
哪儿的当事人 克恩县 他把麦迪藏在那儿了吗
From where? Kern County? Is that where he has Maddie?
我不知道他把她藏在哪儿了
I don't know where he has her.
我希望我知道 我不知道她在哪里
I wish I did. I don't have any idea where she is.
你现在是要我违反 律师当事人保密特权吗
And, and now you're asking me to violate attorney-client privilege?
钱德勒小姐 我已经对你非常客气了
Ms. Chandler... ...I've been more than civil with you.
好吧 你说得对 你不必跟我谈
Okay. You're right. You're right. You don't have to talk to me,
但别表现得我们好像是同一阵营一样
but don't act like we're on the same side
假装你还在竭尽全力让麦迪回家
and you're doing everything you can to bring Maddie Bosch home.
我给你两分钟的时间
I'll give you two minutes.
更名申请
现用名:亚当凯尔怀特
申请更名为库尔特多克韦勒
领养申请
多年来 我一直是 多克韦勒先生的律师
I've been Mr. Dockweiler's attorney for many years,
早在这些指控之前
long before these allegations.
从他还是未成年人开始 - 指控都算不上 是他自己认罪的
Since he was a minor. They're hardly allegations. He's confessed.
走进“宁静秩序” 20年后前邪教成员曝其内♥幕♥
钱德勒小姐 我听你说完了
Ms. Chandler, I've heard you out.
我能说的 我都告诉你了
I told you all I can.
现在我得走了
Now I have to go.
我尽力拖住拉弗蒂了 他现在上楼了
I've hold Rafferty as long as I could. He's on his way up.
我跟钱德勒在一起 我知道麦迪在哪里了
Mo, I've got Chandler here. I think I know where Maddie is.
你找到了什么 - 封存的法庭笔录
What did you find? - Sealed court records. Dockweiler was adopted.
他是被领养的 本名是亚当怀特
His birth name was Adam White.
他的生母在一个邪教中抚养他长大
His birth mother raised him in a religious cult in the desert,
“宁静秩序”
The Order of Tranquility.
有性♥虐♥待的指控 然后他进了少管所
There were allegations of sexual abuse of minors and he went in the system.
成为了强♥奸♥犯及绑♥架♥者 库尔特多克韦勒
And became Kurt Dockweiler, rapist and kidnapper?
别为他难过 - 相信我 我没有
Yeah. Don't feel sorry for him. Oh, trust me, I don't.
要是按我的方法来 他们就该直接吊死他
If I had my way, they'd string him up by his fucking balls.
那她在哪里
So where is she, Harry?
这个邪教在莫哈韦沙漠活动 在宰兹克斯
Well, the cult operated in the Mojave Desert, a place called Zzyzx,
宰 兹 克 斯
Z-Z-Y-Z-X.
档案里有张地图 我转发了
There was a map in the file. I'm forwarding it to you, Mo.
好的 我查到了他绑♥架♥她以后 爱德华兹的飞行轨迹数据
Okay. I got the flight path data from Edwards after he took her.
吻合 径直穿越宰兹克斯 近八平方公里的沙漠
It lines up, Harry. Straight over Zzyzx. Three square miles of desert.
她可能在任何地方
She could be anywhere.
虚拟专用网络需要电源 以及发送信♥号♥♥的地方
A VPN feed will need a power source and a place to send a signal.
两者都会在附近
Both will be nearby.
开车过去要五个小时
It's a five-hour drive,
但愿她还能撑五小时
if she even has five hours.
交给我吧
Leave that to me.
我欠你个人情 - 嘿 我跟你一起去
I owe you. Hey, I'm going with you.
你自己说的
You said it yourself,
那里有近八平方公里的沙漠
there's three square miles of desert out there.
你一个人做不到的
You can't do it alone.
救命
Help.
来人帮帮我啊 我在这下面
Somebody help me. I'm down here.
如果你在半径五公里内 有任何发现 用无线电告诉我
If you see anything in a three-mile radius, radio me.
分头行动 你去这边
Divide and conquer. You go down this way.
我去检查这里的那些建筑物
I'm gonna check these structures down here.
好的
Okay.
麦迪 麦迪
Maddie? Maddie?
麦迪
Maddie?
麦迪
Maddie?
麦迪
Maddie?
所以你什么情况 唱红脸的
So what are you, good cop?
我不是来审问你的 有什么意义呢
I'm not here to work you. I mean, what's the point?
地方检察官迟早会意识到
It's only a matter of time before the DA realizes
他必须满足你的要求
he's gotta give you what you want.
大多数最终落到这一地步的人 都非才智过人
Most people who end up in here aren't exactly criminal masterminds.
你明白我的意思吧
You know what I'm saying?
所以 我们现在是朋友
So what, are we friends now?
我希望他们把你关起来 然后把钥匙扔了
I hope they lock you up and throw away the key.
但游戏有游戏的规则 你一直比我们领先两步
But game respects game. You've been two steps ahead of us all along.
真是把我们逼到了死角
You really backed us into a corner.
麦迪
Maddie?
哈里 - 怎么
Harry! - Yeah?
过来
Come here. Come here.
看看这个
Check this out.
听我说 我很愿意进监狱
Listen, I'm willing to go to prison,
只是不背上性犯罪者的标签
just not as a sex offender.
以绑♥架♥的罪名入狱 你最多服刑八年
For straight-up kidnapping, you'd get eight years max.
我就是这么打算的
That's how I see it.
当然 如果她死了 所有筹码就都没了
Of course, if she dies, all that leverage goes out the window.
如果发生这种情况 那就是你们的错
If that's happens, it's on you.
我确保她有足够的空气和水
I made sure she has enough air and water,
前提是你们能及时找到她 - 真聪明
if you find her in time. Smart.
这里没人
Clear.
信♥号♥♥传输启动
信♥号♥♥来源于此 - 你能黑进去吗
This must be where the signal is coming from. Can you get in?
是锁着的
It's locked.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
我想给你个提示 你知道沙漏是什么吗
I wanna give you a hint. You know what an hourglass is?
你把沙漏翻过来 开始计时时
You turn them over and start the clock
沙就会慢慢地流向底部
and the sand slowly trickles down to the bottom half?
“时间流逝”说的就是这个
That's what they mean by time is running out.
可能是地方检察官打来的
This might be the DA.
杰瑞 - 哈里 这个人是真的疯了
Jerry? - Harry, this guy is bedbug crazy.
我觉得他把她藏在地下了
I think he's got Maddie underground.
怎么说 - 他说他确保她有空气
Why? - He said he made sure she has enough air
然后他开始说沙漏中的沙子
and then he started talking about sand in an hourglass.
沙子 我追踪她到了宰兹克斯
Sand? I tracked her to Zzyzx.
或许他把她埋在这儿了
Maybe he buried her here.
喂 能听见吗
Hello? Hello. Can you hear me?
我们觉得我们找到她了 回来
Yeah, we think we have her. Come back.
麦迪
Maddie?
麦迪 麦迪
Maddie? Maddie?
麦迪
Maddie?
麦迪
Maddie?
我来了 能听见吗 麦迪
I'm here. Can you hear me? Maddie?
麦迪 麦迪
Maddie? Maddie?
有我在呢
I got you. I got you. I got you. I got you.
有我在呢
I got you.
没事了
Sorry. Sorry.
有我在呢
I got you.
她怎么样 - 她脱水了
How is she? She's dehydrated.
医生给她打了点滴
They got her on a drip and...
她会没事的
...she'll, she'll be fine.
给她时间
Give her time.
嗯 “每个人都很重要 否则人命如草芥”
You know, everybody counts and nobody counts.
那可是你的名言
That's your thing.
家人更重要一点
Family counts a little more.
谢谢
Thank you.
给你找了个不错的民宿 - 只住几天而已
Found you a nice Airbnb. Just for a few days.
想住多久都行 别有压力
For as long as you like. No pressure.
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表