剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
《博斯:最终遗产》前情回顾
Previously on Bosch: Legacy.
有什么紧急情况 - 我们有麻烦了
So what's the emergency? We got a problem.
联调局接手了韦克菲尔德的案子 - 该死
The Feds have taken over the Wakefield case. - Shit.
有数字文件 电子邮件 录音 - 没有备份吗
Digital files, emails, recordings. - No copies?
仅此一份
The one and only.
我在写我的受害者影响陈述书 我为什么要写啊
I'm working on my victim impact statement. Why am I even doing this?
应该对你有好处
It's supposed to be good for you.
我只是想有个崭新的开始
Just wanna turn the page.
詹姆斯艾伦死了
James Allen is dead.
大卫的不在场证明就到此为止了
So much for David's alibi.
更别提DNA了
Not to mention the DNA.
我没喝醉 驾驶能力也没受影响
I'm not drunk. I am not in impaired.
你是要拒绝现场酒精浓度检测吗 - 当然拒绝
So are you refusing the field sobriety test? I absolutely am.
把双手放在背后
Ma'am, please put your hands behind your back.
我们正在调查莱克西帕克斯的谋杀案 哈利克副警长是我们的同事
We're working the Lexi Parks murder. Deputy Harrick, he's a colleague of ours.
我知道
I understand.
你用了一个虚假的身份 前往调查犯罪现场
You represented yourself in a false light to gain access to the scene.
我去看了待售的房♥子
No. I went to look at a house that's for sale.
若再越线 后果自负
Cross the line again, there will be consequences.
我们的当事人是无辜的 而真凶依然逍遥法外
If it makes a difference, our guy is innocent, which means the real killer is still in the wind.
你为什么觉得这位女士戴着手表
What makes you think the lady wore a watch?
高档表盒 左手手腕上有晒痕
High-end watch case. Tan line on her left wrist.
只有福尔摩斯这种侦探才看得出来
Some serious Sherlock shit.
太好看了
Ah, so good.
接下来24小时 不能喝酒 涂润唇膏 亲吻以及用吸管
Next 24, no alcohol, no lip balm, no kissing, no straws.
舒伯特医生 没有你我怎么办
Dr. Schubert, what would I do without you?
我猜会请另一位医生吧
Call another doctor, I suppose.
你说的是周末
You said end of the week.
是的 我改变主意了
Yeah, I changed my mind.
不够 - 缺多少
Short. - How short?
缺了一半
By half.
我明天有两个上门诊疗 - 再多预约点
I got two house calls tomorrow. Well, you better book some more.
为什么啊 - 现在这是利息
Why? - This is now the vig.
每天累加
Every day.
拜托 这不公平
Well, come on, that's not fair.
公平
Oh, fair.
多新鲜啊
What a concept.
至少宽限到周末
End of the week at least?
后天 混♥蛋♥ 时间不等人
Day after tomorrow, asshole. Clock's ticking.
妈妈今晚想要白花
他妈的
God damn it.
马修 过来坐吧
Matthew. Join us.
我请你喝一杯
Let me buy your drink.
我的时代在变
♪ Oh, my, my, times are changin' ♪
内心热情似火 迎接新的一天到来
♪ There's a fine, new day comin' round ♪
这种感觉犹如天空下了一场凉爽的雨
♪ It's a feelin' like a cool rain comin' down ♪
这是一首新歌♥的节奏
♪ It's the rhythm of a new song singin' ♪
这是一首新歌♥的节奏
♪ It's the rhythm of a new song singin' ♪
我的时代在变
♪ Oh, my, my, times are changin' ♪
我的时代在变
♪ Oh, my, my, times are changin' ♪
我一生都在等待这一刻
♪ Oh, my, my, I've been waitin' for this moment ♪
我的时代在变
♪ Oh, my, my, times are changin' ♪
哦
? Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ?
哦
? Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ?
哦
? Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ?
博斯:最终遗产
第二季第六集
我的时代在变
♪ Oh, my, my, times are changin' ♪
他们说在调查一起国内恐♥怖♥主♥义♥案件
They said they were investigating a domestic terrorism case.
给我看了集装箱示意图 我当时都快吓吐了
Showed me a schematic. I thought I was gonna throw up.
我跟他们说我不知道那是什么 也不知道他们在说什么
I told 'em that I had no idea what it was or what they were talking about.
失策了啊 不该对联邦特工撒谎
Bad choice. Lying to a federal agent?
不说话或者请律师 但永不承认 - 我知道
Clam up or lawyer up, but never 'fess up. I know, I know.
嗯 - 你为什么不给我打电♥话♥呢
Why didn't you call me?
我吓坏了 他们说他们知道我在撒谎
I was scared. They said they knew I was lying.
他们有证据 - 那是在虚张声势
They had proof. Well, they were bluffing.
我惊慌失措
I panicked.
我一改口 他们就抓住了我的把柄
Once I changed my story, they had me.
关于示意图 你都说了些什么
What'd you tell 'em about the schematic?
我说那是一个货运集装箱的蓝图
That it was a blueprint for a shipping container.
他们问你蓝图的来源了吗
Did they ask you where you got it?
我跟他们说是你给我的
I told them you gave it to me.
你让我去研究一下
Asked me to research it.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
他们有没有问起西蒙的手♥机♥
Did they ask about Simon Wakefield's cell phone?
我说示意图是从韦克菲尔德的 手♥机♥里下载下来的
I said it was my understanding that the schematic had been downloaded from Wakefield's phone,
但我不确定
but that I didn't know that for a fact.
而且我不知道手♥机♥现在在哪里
And that I had no idea of the phone's current whereabouts.
这是事实
Which is true.
就说了这些吗 - 他们说我有两个选择
Is that everything? They said I had two choices.
要么配合 要么因为对他们撒谎而被捕
Cooperate or be arrested for lying to them.
显然 你没有被捕
Clearly, you're not under arrest.
我被开除了吗
Am I fired?
我会告诉你的
I'll let you know.
与此同时 你要让我们了解
But in the meantime, you will keep us abreast
你和你的联邦朋友的所有往来细节
of all your interactions with your federal friends.
我会尽我所能
Whatever I can do.
你可以别再对我撒谎了
Well, you can stop lying to me.
你相信他吗 - 一点都不信
Trust him? Not for a second.
怎么了
What?
地方检察官办公室要求 将你从案件中除名
The DA's office is asking to have you removed from the case.
因为你在哈利克家上演的那出好戏
The stunt you pulled out at Harrick's house.
明早有一场听证会
Anyway, there's a hearing set for tomorrow morning.
消息传出来了 二十多条短♥信♥
Word's out. Two dozen texts,
九条语♥音♥留言
nine voicemails.
难道你不好奇吗 - 已经知道内容了
Aren't you curious? - Already know.
警♥察♥都是败类 去死吧 人♥渣♥ 等等
All cops. "Die, scumbag, and blah, blah, blah."
大致就这意思
Words to that effect.
你的元气饮料怎么样
How's your Bounceback?
是蜂花粉做的
It's the bee pollen that makes it.
你的孤龙好喝吗
How's your Forlorn Dragon?
一点都不孤单
Not forlorn at all.
口感很复杂 - 刚刚好
Complicated? Just complicated enough.
就像你的生活一样
Like your life.
如果你真想知道... - 不是非说不可
If you really wanna know-- Oh, no, you don't have to, you don't have to.
...我一年前跟一个男生分手了
I broke up with this guy a year ago. Uh...
显然 我毁了他的人生 - 所以他想毁了你的人生
Apparently, I ruined his life. So he wants to ruin yours.
他在制药公♥司♥工作
He works for this pharma company.
黑了我家的病史档案 还威胁我说要把它们放到网上
He hacked my family's medical records and he's threatening to put them online,
那会是一场“经济危机”
which would be a financial disaster.
你试着黑他的东西了吗
You try hackin' his shit?
他太厉害了
He's too good.
我不是个真正的黑客 我只报道他们的经历
I'm not really a hacker, I just write about them.
谈论这事破坏了完美的氛围
You know, this is ruining a perfectly good vibe.
这不是你的问题 我们再喝一轮
It's not your problem. Let's just get another round. All right.
我们试过兴奋饮了 要不要尝尝“春♥药♥”
Well, we tried the Euphorics. Shall we sample the Aphrodisiacs?
别太着急 - 好的
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Okay.
再来一杯“孤龙” - 来一杯“落伍”怎么样
Another Forlorn Dragon? How about a Behind the Times?
听起来不错
Mm. Sounds right.
你想点什么
What can I get you?
来两杯吧
Make it two.
好的
Of course.
我喜欢有计划的男人
Love a man with a plan.
感谢您的收听 这里是《黑客》栏目
Thanks for tuning in. This has been The Hack.
在下期节目中 我们邀请到了 曾被称为“无面者”的专家黑客
Next time, we've got expert hacktivist formerly known as Faceless,
我所有的有趣问题 他都将一一作答
ready to answer all my juicy questions.
我是你们钟爱的主持人 杰德奎因 记住 您收听时...
I am your adoring host, Jade Quinn. And remember, when you're listening to--
我得提醒你一件事
Need to give you a heads-up about something.
你又做了什么
What have you done now?
我跟莱克西的丈夫产生了争执 - 我可能永远都无从得知案件结果了
I had a little run-in with Lexi Parks' husband, which means-- I may never hear the end of it.
是啊 对不起
Yeah, sorry.
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表