剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
What about it?
你会不会觉得 治安组能让你全身心投入工作
Would you say that CRU keeps you engaged?
让你充满干劲 - 当然
Energized? Absolutely.
你可以这么说 绝对地
You could say that. Absolutely.
确认操作 打开奎因压缩文档 是/否
我们事先声明 你们每问一个问题 我们也要问一个
Before we begin. For every question you ask, we get one.
胡说八道 - 要么相互问 要么我们就走人
Bullshit. It's a two-way street or we walk.
女士优先
Ladies first.
这起双尸案 跟帕克斯的案子有何联♥系♥
How is this double homicide related to the Parks case?
因为这个
By this.
我昨天把它给阮彼特的
I gave it to Peter Nguyen yesterday in the store.
什么时候 - 你看商店录像就知道了
When was that? You already know that from the store video.
录像系统被禁用了
System was disabled.
大概几点 - 10点左右
Take a guess. Around 10:00.
案子是什么时候发生的
When did this go down?
10点20分左右 隔壁店主 看到两个人从后门离开
Shopkeeper next door saw two men exit the back about 10:20,
差不多是那时候
give or take.
她报了警
She called the cops.
店主能认出他们吗 - 他们戴着滑雪面罩
Can the shopkeeper ID 'em? They were wearing ski masks.
我们在调查录像
We're canvassing for video, but so far nothing.
你去那儿干什么
What were you doing there, Bosch?
凶手拿走了什么东西 - 回答我的问题
What was taken? Answer my question first.
是抢劫还是灭口 - 是抢劫
Was it a robbery or an execution? - Robbery.
或者是假装成抢劫的样子
Or staged to look like one.
打♥砸♥抢♥掠 清空了几个橱柜
Smash and grab. They cleaned out a couple of cases.
轮到我们了 你为什么去那里
Our turn. Why were you there?
我要提醒一下大家 博斯先生受雇于我
Let me remind everyone Mr. Bosch is in my employ.
我的当事人享有的保密特权
The protection of confidentiality that my client enjoys
也适用于他
also extends to him.
互助互惠就到此为止了
So much for that two-way street.
没有我律师的许可 我不能谈论此事
Sorry. I can't talk about the case without my attorney's approval.
我不会让你说的 - 你们耍我呢
And that is not happening. You gotta be shittin' me.
受害者理应得到更好的结果 你知道的 博斯
The victims deserve better, and you know that, Bosch.
我会告诉你们我所知道的
I'll tell you what I do know.
我不知道是谁杀了那对兄弟 - 哈里 拜托
I do not know who killed the Nguyen brothers. Harry, please.
我去店里是为了跟他们聊聊他们卖♥♥给
I went there to talk to them about a watch they sold
你们同事哈利克的手表
to your colleague, Vincent Harrick.
够了 讯问结束 我们走吧
Enough. The interview is over. Let's go.
抱歉
Sorry.
谢谢你们浪费我们的时间
Thanks for wasting our time.
你为什么要结束讯问 - 你的话越来越多了
Why'd you shut that down? You were starting to get chatty.
我们得保护当事人
We have a client to protect.
我一走 店就被袭击了 或许凶手是我带去的
Right after I leave, that store gets hit? Maybe I led them there.
你这是得妄想症了吗
Well, now who's paranoid?
如果凶手跟踪了我 那他们也可能在盯着你
If the killers followed me, they may be on you, too.
你还带着枪吧
You still carry a gun, right?
是的 - 很好
Yeah. - Good.
我会让莫检查我的车 但哈里 这不是你的错
Look, I'll have Mo check my car. But, Harry, it's not your fault.
这可不好说 保持联♥系♥
Well, we don't know that yet. I'll be in touch.
时刻保持警惕 观察周围 好吗
Keep your head on a swivel, yeah?
好的 - 好的
Okay.
谢谢你们今晚能来
Thank you, thank you, thank you for coming out tonight.
我们是催化剂乐队 现在带来的是布莱恩的特别精选
We are The Catalyst, and now a special selection from Brian.
怎么了
What?
这是什么
What's this?
这是你前任手上掌握的 所有关于你家族的资料
Every file your ex had on your family.
你怎么知道他的信息和密♥码♥
How did you get his credentials?
我在跳转箱上装了个网络嗅探器
I might've had a sniffer on the jump box.
服务器和备份呢 - 全删干净了
Servers and backups? Clean.
那是唯一一份 万一你需要呢
That's the only copy. In case you wanted it.
事先声明 我可没看过
I didn't read it. In case you're wondering.
谢谢 - 虽然很想看 但我没看
Thank you. Tempted, but I didn't.
你真是甜心
You're a sweetheart.
你才是“甜心”
"You're a Sweetheart."
收录在 《1938年以来的美国歌♥曲集》中
A staple of the American Songbook since 1938.
亚当森和麦克休 最终版本
Adamson and McHugh. Definitive version?
莫斯艾莉森 - 莫斯艾莉森
Mose Allison. Mose Allison?
被严重低估了
Highly underrated.
莫巴斯 你最强
Mo Bassi. MVP.
我们一了解这次行动的重点 就离开了
Once we got a gist of the operation, we split.
钱的事 你怎么解决的呢 - 我让她留着
What'd you do with the money? Told her keep it,
下次补偿我 格外特殊的服务
make it up to me next time. Extra special.
所以你们没有抓到卖♥♥淫的现行
So you didn't actually get the prostitution violation?
监听我呗 我会“撬开”她的嘴
Wire me up, Coach, I'll get her to say what it's for.
一定要通知国土安♥全♥部♥ 非法交易是他们的管辖范围
Be sure to notify DHS. Trafficking. It's their caper.
如果要对多个地方进行突击检查
If they're hitting a multi-location search warrant,
我们想亲自捣毁这个卖♥♥淫点
we'd like to take this one down ourselves.
你们会需要帮忙
You'll need some assistance.
好莱坞治安组怎么样 - 可以的
How about Hollywood CRU? That'd work.
在大陪审团面前作证的传票
“所有与卡尔罗杰斯有关的材料” 谁泄露给你的
"All materials pertaining to Carl Rogers." Who leaked this to you?
有想法吗 - 没有
Any idea? None.
我看到博斯从大陪审团那里出来
But I caught Harry Bosch coming out of the grand jury
他脸上的表情就像是在说 “我刚刚援引了《第五修正案》”
and he had "I just pled the Fifth" plastered all over his face.
为什么联邦调查局 认为钱德勒与布拉特瓦有牵连
Why would the Feds think Honey Chandler had anything to do with Bratva?
敌人的敌人就是朋友
Enemy of my enemy, etcetera?
卡尔罗杰斯
Carl Rogers?
钱德勒通常能言善辩
At the very least, Chandler's usually good for a quote.
除非她也用了《第五修正案》 - 格雷格 这事不简单
Unless she's taking the Fifth, too. Greg, there's something in this. Vaya con dios.
是吗 那你同意吗
Yeah? That's a green light?
看看她怎么说
To see what she says.
不要操之过急
Don't get out over your skis.
治安组怎么样
So how's CRU?
到目前为止很不错
So far, so cool.
男朋友呢
And the boyfriend?
里克 - 里克
Rico. - Rico.
你真想知道 - 要是不想知道 我就不问了
You... You really wanna know? I wouldn't ask if I didn't.
进展很顺利
It's going very well.
很好 很高兴听到这消息
Good. Glad to hear it.
找到新住处了吗
Any luck finding a new place?
还没找到 - 你可以跟我住
Not so far. Well, you can always stay with me.
爸爸... - 如果需要的话 我说说罢了
Dad. - If you need to. Just saying.
里克和我很好 我只是需要自己的住处
Rico and I are fine. I just... I need my own place.
我懂
Got it.
科尔特兰很想你 - 别说这话
Coltrane misses you. Don't even go there.
太无♥耻♥了 你呢 你的案子怎么样了
You're shameless. What about you? How's your case?
你听说那起双尸案了吗 两兄弟死了
You heard about the double homicide the other day? Two brothers.
珠宝店抢劫案 对吧
The jewelry store. It was a holdup, right?
两个戴着滑雪面罩的人 大中午的从后门溜进去
Mm-hmm. A couple guys, ski masks, went in the back, middle of the day.
这跟你的案子有关
You think it's connected to your case?
我去了他们店里 问了些问题
Well, I dropped in that morning to ask the brothers some questions.
走后没多久 他们就被杀了 - 或许只是巧合
They were murdered shortly after I left. Maybe it was just a coincidence.
或许吧
Maybe.
也有可能是我快查出真♥相♥了
Or maybe I'm getting too close to something.
也许是我把凶手带去的
Maybe I led the killers there.
你能至少确认 你在大陪审团面前作了证吗
Can you at least confirm you testified before a grand jury?
不
No.
你从哪儿弄来这文件的 - 有人邮寄给我的
Where did you get this? Came in the mail.
邮戳呢 - 联邦大厦
Postmark? Federal Building.
所以你说“不”是指你不会确认
So, "no," you won't confirm?
还是说你没出现在大陪审团面前
Or "no," you didn't appear before a grand jury?
亦或是说“我出现在大陪审团面前 但我援引了《第五修正案》”
Or "no, I appeared before the grand jury, but I took the Fifth"?
不
No.
你是说你没有作证 - 你可以说我拒绝发表评论
You're saying you didn't testify? You can say I declined to comment.
如果你想修饰一下语言的话 可以说“不予置评” 你决定就好
"Refused" if you wanna gussy it up. Your call.
郑重声明
For the record,
你有机会说出任何 你对于这张传票的想法
you have an opportunity to say whatever you wanna say about this subpoena.
确认 否认
Confirm, deny.
你不抓住这次机会吗
You're not taking that opportunity?
我觉得我今天已经非常慷慨地 浪费很多时间了
I think I've been more than generous with my time today.
我已经确认大陪审团正在调查
I've confirmed the grand jury is investigating
俄♥罗♥斯♥有组织犯罪和国内恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表