剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
They didn't know exactly how long he'd been there.
他们知道死因吗 - 可能是吸毒过量
Did they know what happened? They think probably an overdose.
不足为奇 毕竟他过着那种生活
Not such a surprise, the life he lived.
这些警探给你名片了吗
These two detectives, did they leave you a card?
我放在屋里了 稍等 - 谢谢
I have it inside. One minute. Thank you.
钱德勒 我是博斯 给我打电♥话♥
Chandler, Bosch. Call me.
阿瑞亚先生目前关押在这里 关押在终端岛监狱
Mr. Arraya is currently incarcerated here at Terminal Island.
和你一样 都关在D区 - 真巧啊
D block, same as you. What a coincidence.
总有一天 这些人一定会去你的号♥子里看望你
One of these days, his boys are bound to pay you a visit.
他们干吗要那样
Why would they do that?
劳尔欠我一个人情
Raul owes me a favor.
就在威利达兹被杀后不久 你确实跟哈妮钱德勒会面了
Shortly after Willie Datz was murdered, you did meet with Honey Chandler.
你们也录下了那次对话
You taped that conversation, too?
当然没有 律师客户之间有保密特权
Of course not. Attorney-client, it was privileged.
而你们总是遵守规则
And you always follow the rules.
她是去找你帮忙的吗 - 是的 她救过你的命
Did she call in that favor? Yeah. She saved your life.
那可是个大人情 - 我跟你们说
It's a pretty heavy debt. I'm gonna tell you all one thing.
那时是在虚张声势
It was a bluff.
她是唬达兹的
She bluffed Datz.
他揭发了俄♥罗♥斯♥人 害死了自己
He fingered the Russians, got himself killed.
所以 你没派你的人去杀他
So you did not stick your boys on him?
不必派人去 有个俄♥罗♥斯♥的走狗 在他洗澡的时候用球杆打了他
Didn't have to. Some Russian stooge shanked him in the shower.
在休息室 - 不是你的人
The day room? Not one of yours.
我已经回答了你们的问题
Asked and answered.
钱德勒找你的时候 她跟你说了什么
When Chandler did come to see you, what did you talk about?
主要说你 - 我
You mostly. - Me?
说你们联邦调查局
You Feds.
说你们怎么耽误她做正事 因为达兹的事找茬
How you were all up in her business looking at her for debts.
说她买♥♥凶 搞阴谋之类的
Suborning murder, or conspiracy, or some shit.
她甚至想知道 我跟达兹的事有没有关系
She even wanted to know if I had anything to do with Datz.
比如我是否采取了行动
Like I went off the reservation and took it upon myself to,
然后自己...
you know...
还债 - 你有吗
Repay the debt. Did you?
你们是不懂 “不会告密”这四个字吗
What part of no snitching don't you motherfuckers understand?
马丁罗斯的生日惊喜派对
将会出席
好了 我们黑进去了 - 就这样
Boom, we're in. - That's it?
我们在监控他的手♥机♥了 - 他不会发现吧
We're up on his phone. - And he won't know?
只有我这样的人能发现 这玩意不会被检测出来的
You'd have to be me to figure it out. Shit's undetectable.
这给了我们完全访问权限
And this gives us total access?
电子邮件 短♥信♥ 电♥话♥ 应有尽有
Emails, texts, calls, everything.
你是个天才
You're a genius.
女士 桑尼罗林斯才是天才
Man, Sonny Rollins is a genius.
我只是个追求卓越的谦虚的黑客
I'm just a humble hacker striving for excellence.
你好啊
Aloha.
很感谢你能来这里 曼克
I appreciate you coming, mate. - Yeah.
很感谢你付钱
Well, I appreciate you picking up the check.
我想也是
I'll bet you do.
我只是想了解麦迪怎么样
I--I just wanna check and see how Maddie's doing.
她做得很好
Oh, she's doing aces.
那起手镯盗窃案
I mean, this whole stolen bracelet caper,
整体看下来 她非常执着 很顽强 就像她的爸爸一样
all accounts-- dog with a bone. Tenacious. Like her old man.
手镯案 - 怎么 她没跟你说吗
Bracelet caper? - Oh, she didn't tell you?
我们俩都很忙 - 好吧
Well, we've both been busy. - Right.
她给正确的人留下了深刻的印象
Well, she impressed the right people.
对于新人而言 加入治安组可是很了不起的
For a P1 to snag a spot in CRU, oh, that's a big deal.
非常了不起 - 你应该感到骄傲
Huge. I mean, you gotta be proud.
当然了
As can be.
怎么样
How'd you do? - Five miles.
八公里 几乎没出汗 你在干什么
Barely broke a sweat. What are you up to?
我在写我的受害者影响陈述书
I'm working on my victim impact statement.
进展如何
How's it going?
几乎毫无进展
Nowhere fast.
介意让我看看吗
Mind if I take a look?
“四个月前 我的生活永远改变了”
"Four months ago, my life changed forever."
这个开头不错
That's a start.
我为什么要写陈述书啊 这有什么意义
Why am I even doing this? What does it matter?
应该对你有好处 就像刮骨疗毒一样
It's supposed to be good for you. Like lancing a boil.
我爸爸就是这么说的
That's what my dad says.
你不这么认为吗
You don't think so?
我活下来了 他进了监狱 这才是最重要的
I mean, I survived. He's going to prison. That's all that matters.
你不必写陈述书
You don't have to do this.
你可以自行选择
Your choice.
我只是想有个崭新的开始
I just wanna turn the page.
你知道你需要什么吗 - 什么
You know what you need? What?
你在干什么 - 看起来像是要干什么
What are you doing? What's it look like?
做煎饼
You making pancakes?
让你振作起来 - 去你的
Cheer you up. - Well, screw that.
你不想吃煎饼吗
You don't want pancakes?
想啊 我们去外面吃就好了
No. It's a great idea. We should just go there.
你们在查的这起案件... - 莱克斯帕克斯谋杀案
So this case you're working, a Lexi Parks murder.
西好莱坞的那个女人
That woman in West Hollywood.
我们是被告大卫福斯特的律师
We're representing the accused, David Foster.
你们的当事人 跟我们的受害者有什么关系
What's your client got to do with our vic?
你们的受害者詹姆斯艾伦能证明 我方当事人当时不在案发现场
Your vic, James Allen, is my guy's alibi.
据福斯特说 莱克西帕克斯被杀那晚 他们俩在一起
According to Foster, they were together the night Lexi Parks was murdered.
艾伦的姐姐认为
Allen's sister seems to be under the impression that her brother
自己的弟弟死于吸毒过量
died from a drug overdose.
我们可能让她产生了那种想法
We may have given her that impression.
那是尸检之前的说辞
That was before the autopsy.
他其实是被铁丝勒死的
Ligature strangulation with a wire.
可能跟之前的一起凶杀案有关
Might be connected to an earlier murder we're also working.
男妓被抛尸小巷 作案手法相同
Another male prostitute dumped in an alley.
可能是连环杀手
Same MO, could be a serial.
你模糊了重点
I think you buried the lede.
所以詹姆斯艾伦是个男妓
So, James Allen was a prostitute?
性工作者 男陪睡 有几次招嫖前科
Sex worker, male escort, number of priors for solicitation.
你们找到他的手♥机♥了吗
Did you find his phone?
很遗憾 没找到
No, unfortunately.
他的客户名单在手♥机♥里 对吧
Well, that's his client list, right?
他的日程表 - 我们知道
His calendar? - We know.
好的 年轻人 如果你们找到了就通知我
Okay, young-blood. You let me know if you find it.
回见
Later.
居高临下的万事通 - 还是那个博斯
Condescending know-it-all. The same old Bosch.
淘金者娱乐
好 谢谢
不用再在前台做接待够工作了
No more riding the front desk.
感觉如何
How does it feel?
感觉就像中了彩票一样
Hmm, like I won the lottery.
你呢 我打赌你肯定 迫不及待想回去工作了
What about you, though? I bet you can't wait to get back to work.
你是要回去工作的吧 - 我不知道
You are coming back, yes? I don't know.
这取决于当日的情况
It depends on the day.
看我起来时 我的脖子和后背有多疼
How much my neck and back hurts when I get out of bed.
要是听我妈的 我就再也不会回去工作了
My mom has it her way or I'd never set foot in a police station again.
要是按我爸爸的想法 我会在办公桌前待到退休为止
Yeah. My dad had his druthers, I'd be running the desk until I retired.
他知道你的新岗位吗
He knows about your new assignment?
他可能会抓狂 但他会克服的
He might freak. But get over it.
好吧
All right.
敬麦迪 最好拿出 你最好的表现 新人
To Maddie, better bring your A-game, Boo.
别叫我“新人”
Don't call me Boo.
有道理 - 敬麦迪
Fair enough. - To Maddie.
说得好
Hear, hear.
穆索法兰克烧烤餐厅
大卫的不在场证明就到此为止了
So much for David's alibi.
更别提DNA了 - 我得对此表示怀疑
Not to mention the DNA. Yeah. We're gonna need to cast doubt on that.
怎么 是陷害吗 有人栽赃
What? It--it's a frame? Somebody planted it?
有可能 你自己也这么说过
That's possible. I mean, you said so yourself.
他们之前都没见过 - 据我们所知是这样
Their paths have never crossed. Well, as far as we know.
我们现在明确知道的是 我们的当事人♥大♥卫是个骗子
What we do know for a fact is David Foster, our client, is a liar.
他有自己的秘密生活 而且他想保住这个秘密
A man with a secret life who wanted it kept secret?
听起来像是你开庭陈词的第一句
Sounds like the first line in your opening.
他是个骗子 是通奸者 是瘾君子 但他不是凶手
A liar, an adulterer, an addict, not a murderer.
我等不及和他见面了 - 明天见面
Can't wait to meet him. Well, tomorrow,
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表