剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
《博斯:最终遗产》前情回顾
Previously on Bosch: Legacy.
这是什么 - 你前任手上所有关于你家族的资料
What's this? Every file your ex had on your family.
你怎么知道他的信息和密♥码♥ - 我在跳转箱上装了个网络嗅探器
How did you get his credentials? I might've had a sniffer on the jump box.
你还好吗 莫雷尔探员 - 还好
How are you, Agent Morrell? Fine.
准备好动用莫巴斯这枚棋子了吗 - 他可能已经如我们所愿 上钩了
Are you ready to pull the string on Mo Bassi? Might have him right where we want him.
我能解决这个问题 - 我觉得你解决不了
I can fix this. I don't think you can.
在莱克西得知手表是偷来的之前 一切都还顺利
Everything was fine until Lexi learned the watch may have been stolen.
埃利斯和隆杀了莱克西帕克斯
Ellis and Long murdered Lexi Parks.
真是个好故事 但你们无法证明
That's a great story. Problem is, you can't prove any of it.
你把我装进棺材里 却埋葬了你自己
You put me in a box, but you buried yourself.
你不会骗我吧 - 我永远不会对你撒谎
You wouldn't lie to me, would you? No. I would never lie to you.
他停在金钟路了 他喜欢钓鱼吗
He's parked off of Admiralty Way. What, does he like to fish?
他拒绝了保护 这样他就可以去找埃利斯了
He turned down protection so that he could find Ellis himself.
警♥察♥ 别动
Police! Freeze!
我当时在邻近的码头
I was positioned on the adjacent pier.
大约不到30米远
About 30 yards away.
我大喊道:“警♥察♥ 别动 ”
I yelled, "Police. Freeze."
埃利斯右手拿着枪 指着我爸
Ellis was holding a gun in his right hand and pointing it at my father.
为了防止埃利斯伤害或杀害我爸
In order to prevent Ellis from injuring or killing my father,
我开了两枪
I fired two rounds.
两枪都打中了他的胸部
Both hit him in the chest.
他掉进了水里
He fell into the water.
提供援助并不安全 就是这样
It was not safe to render aid. That's it.
你进入码头时 瓦斯奎兹警官有没有让你待命
When you made entry into the marina, did Officer Vasquez tell you to stand by?
她让我待在视线范围内 - 你照做了吗
Yeah, she told me to stay in line of sight. And did you?
我听到第一声枪响时 就循声而去了
When I heard that first shot, I went to it.
所以你们分开了 - 对
So you separated? Yes.
他们找到了埃利斯的尸体 但还没有找到枪
They've recovered Ellis body. They haven't found the gun yet.
他当时有枪
He had one.
警方会在犯罪现场守到天亮
They're holding the crime scene until the sun comes up.
然后会派潜水队下水搜查
Then they'll send the dive team in.
你确定他有枪吗
Are you sure about the gun?
格洛克19 蓝钢做的 是半自动手♥枪♥
Glock 19. Blue steel. Semiautomatic pistol.
你做得很好
You did great.
如果他们找不到枪怎么办 - 他们会找到的
What if they don't find the gun? They'll find it.
几率很大
This will be a good shoot.
埃利斯是个黑警
Ellis was a bad cop.
警局希望尽快了结这件事
The department will wanna put this to bed as soon as it can.
我会联♥系♥你的 休息一下
I'll be in touch. Get some rest.
要我请你吃早餐吗
Buy you breakfast?
我只想回家睡觉
I just wanna go home and sleep.
他们可能会怪我们分头行动 对不起
They're probably gonna ding us for splitting up. Sorry.
警队调查科总能找到一些事 证明自己的存在
FID always finds something to justify their existence.
你看到了那把枪 对吧
You saw the gun, right?
我只听到了枪声
I only heard the shots.
别担心 他们会找到的
Not to worry. They'll find it.
天啊 我真希望能找到
God, I fucking hope so.
我的时代在变
? Oh, my, my, times are changin' ?
内心热情似火 迎接新的一天到来
? There's a fine, new day comin' round ?
这种感觉犹如天空下了一场凉爽的雨
? It's a feelin' like a cool rain comin' down ?
这是一首新歌♥的节奏
? It's the rhythm of a new song singin' ?
这是一首新歌♥的节奏
? It's the rhythm of a new song singin' ?
我的时代在变
? Oh, my, my, times are changin' ?
我的时代在变
? Oh, my, my, times are changin' ?
我一生都在等待这一刻
? Oh, my, my, I've been waitin' for this moment ?
我的时代...
? Oh, my, my, oh, my, my ?
我的时代在变
? Times are changin' ?
哦
? Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ?
哦
? Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ?
哦
? Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ?
博斯:最终遗产
第二季第十集[季终]
我的时代在变
? Oh, my, my, times are changin' ?
阿斯兰先生已经撤销了 他与联邦调查局的合作
Mr. Aslan has withdrawn his cooperation with the Feds.
他承认犯有串谋和欺诈罪
He's pleading guilty to conspiracy and fraud.
我们想让所有人都知道 阿斯兰先生不是告密者
We want everyone to know Mr. Aslan is not a snitch.
这样至少能保住他的命
That'll keep him alive at least.
出庭指证布拉特瓦绝不是明智之举
Testifying against Bratva was never a wise idea.
日安 钱德勒小姐
Good day, Ms. Chandler.
这是什么 - 这是你一直在等的检验结果
What's this? Lab results you've been waiting on.
实验室本来可以寄过来的 - 我想亲自送来
The lab could've sent this over. I wanted to pick it up and deliver it myself.
你接下来打算怎么办 - 开启新篇章
What's next for you? A new chapter.
我想参与其中
I'd like to be part of it.
我需要可以毫无保留地信任的人
I need people I can trust unreservedly.
我不会再让你失望了
I won't let you down again.
对不起 马修 我相信你能重振旗鼓
I'm sorry, Matthew. I'm sure you'll land on your feet.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
你真的觉得我们能让他配合 - 光是好药公♥司♥的事
You really think we have him? On PharmaWell alone,
巴斯就面临着最低量刑 他会屈服的
Bassi's staring at mandatory minimums. He'll buckle.
我一直在想这件事会出什么问题
I keep thinking about how this can all go sideways.
如果我在黑客圈子里被曝光 那就完蛋了
If I'm outed in hacker circles, I'm ruined.
他们会人肉我和我的家人 - 别担心 我们不会曝光你的身份
They'll dox me, my family. Don't worry. We'll keep you under.
我...
I, um...
我担心莫 - 你有点喜欢他 对吧
I worry about Mo. Got a little attached, didn't you?
是的 - 他很聪明 会配合的
I did. He's smart. He'll cooperate.
如果他老实交代管道爆♥炸♥时 钱德勒和博斯的勾当
If he gives us Chandler and Bosch on the pipeline explosion,
就会得到从轻发落 他永远都不会知道你的事
he'll get off with a slap on the wrist-- and he'll be none the wiser by you.
专注于想要的结果吧
Keep your eye on the prize.
他们还没找到他的枪
So they haven't found his gun yet.
在他们找到之前 我有点进退两难
Until they do, sort of in a limbo.
只是时间问题 我可以证明他有枪
Eh, matter of time. Hell, I can testify he had a gun.
如果可以的话 我觉得 他们会想用真正的武器来证实
I think they'd like to corroborate that, if they can, with the actual weapon.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
我没事
I'm okay.
这很压抑 毕竟是夺走了一条生命
It's a heavy thing, taking a life.
我是以一命换一命 - 为此我要谢谢你
I took one to save one. And I thank you for that.
我们互不相欠了 我一点都不后悔
Makes us even. I would do it again in a heartbeat.
我说真的
I'm serious.
给你提个建议
A piece of advice.
不要对此不予理睬
Do not just shrug this off.
我没有 - 看起来就是
I'm not. Seems like you are.
小麦 我们所做的这份工作 我们的工作
You know, Mads, this job you do, our job,
需要有一个强大的道德指南针 而你已经有了
it requires a strong moral compass, which you've got in spades.
当被逼到角落时
But you get pushed into a corner,
你必须依靠你的训练和直觉
you have to rely on your training and instincts.
我知道 - 你身边的每个人
I know that. And everybody around you,
上级 瓦斯奎兹和警♥察♥都在说 “干得好 就该把那家伙干掉”
bosses, Vasquez, other cops, are all saying, "Great job. Great job. Way to put that fucker down."
而你只是想知道 “那为什么我感觉不好 ”
And you're just left wondering, "Then why don't I feel great?"
所以为什么感觉不好 - 那是因为你的本性
So why don't I? Because of who you are.
你知道你做了正确的事 - 我当时别无选择
You know you did the right thing. I had no choice.
你知道我的真实感受吗
You know how I really feel about it?
告诉我吧 - 太他妈生气了
Tell me. I'm fucking furious.
生我的气 - 生你的气
With me? - With you.
生他的气 还有埃莉诺... - 生你妈妈的气
With him, with Eleanor... With your mother?
我一直很担心你 - 彼此彼此
You know, I worry about you all of the time. As I do you.
你甩掉了保护你的警♥察♥
You slipped your protection.
单枪匹马地出去 要不是我了解你
You went off on your own. If I didn't know you,
如果我没赶到... - 好的
if I hadn't been there... Okay. I...
我知道你为什么生我的气 - 是吗
I get why you're angry with me. Do you?
你真知道
Do you really?
要是没有你 我该怎么办
What would I do without you?
如果我也失去了你怎么办 你有没有考虑过这件事
If I lost you too? Do you ever think about that?
每时每刻都在考虑
All the time.
你知道怎么着
You know what?
我真的累坏了
I'm really beat.
我想去跑个步什么的 让脑子清醒一点
I think I'm just gonna... go for a run or something, just clear my head.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我已经说了很多 我何时或者是否
I've talked a lot about when or if
能重新找回自我
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表