剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
Russian organized crime and domestic terrorism.
这则新闻将于明天发布
Story runs tomorrow.
如果你改变了主意 给我打电♥话♥
You got my number if you change your mind.
天啊 太好吃了 我很想念这些
Oh, my God. So good. I' missed these.
卡德隆 这家店对公众开放
Calderon. It's a business open to the public.
你不执勤时也能去吃
You don't have to be on duty.
穿着制♥服♥吃更美味
They just taste better in uniform.
你跟行为科学组的人谈得怎么样
Yeah. How was your BSS interview?
感觉就像事先知道了考试答案一样
Mm. It was like having the answers to a test beforehand.
她在暗示我该如何作答
She was practically telling me what to say.
这样才能保住工作 - 没错
To stay on the job. Exactly.
我也一样
Same thing with me.
部门只能公事公办
The department's gonna be about the department.
我们必须相互照应 - 阿门 姐妹
It's up to us coppers to take care of one another. Amen, sister.
你得...糖粉沾到嘴上了
You have a powdered sugar 'stache.
明白了吧 我就是这个意思
See? What I'm talkin' about.
警♥察♥之间要相互照应
Coppers lookin' out for coppers.
嘿 你不能再吃甜甜圈了 它害你这么情绪化
Whoa, hey. I'm cutting you off. No more for you.
你们最好了 - 应该的
You guys are just the best. Oh, it's okay. It's okay.
对不起
Ugh. I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
趁这事还没有传开 我们离开这里吧
Let's get out of here before this moment goes viral.
你从哪里找到这个的 - 在我办公室的书架上
Where'd you find this? On my office bookshelf.
一定是莱克西开完会后落下的
Lexi must have left it behind after a meeting.
我昨天偶然发现了它
I came across it yesterday.
牙医预约 回电之类的
Dentist appointment, call back "so and so."
对不起 我觉得这可能会帮上忙 你想找到什么呢
Sorry. Thought it might help. What'd you hope to find?
能表明她知道 阮氏兄弟在出♥售♥赃物的证据
Evidence that Lexi knew the Nguyen brothers were fencing stolen property.
如果她知道 我应该早就知道了
I think I would've known.
她会起草消费者诈骗报告
She would've started a consumer fraud report.
也许她还没来得及起草
Maybe she never got the chance.
这是什么
What's this?
帕克斯女士 没必要请审计
Ms. Parks, there's no need for an audit.
我丈夫是执法部门的 我可能会丢掉工作
My husband's in law enforcement. I could lose my job.
我们绝不会购买♥♥偷来的东西
We would never buy stolen property.
这块表是合法购买♥♥的
The watch was purchased legitimately in an estate sale.
我们有记录 - 我想看看
We have the records. I wanna see them.
客户资料是保密的 而我们的一些文件在仓库里
Client details are confidential, and some of our paperwork is in storage.
又在推诿
Again with the runaround.
你不应该因正式调查 才被迫采取行动
It shouldn't take the threat of a formal investigation for you to act on this.
我们会需要 有破门而入经验的警♥察♥守在外♥围♥
We'll need coppers on the perimeter with experience hittin' doors.
往东两个街区需要派一组人 往西两个街区要派另一组人
I want one unit two blocks east, and another one two blocks west.
你有想法吗
You got thoughts?
罗德里格兹和罗斯一组 摩根和谢菲尔德一组
Rodriguez and Ross, Morgan and Shepherd.
我们应该需要两名便衣警♥察♥
We should have two officers in plainclothes for cover.
你可以吗
What about you?
我可以做个“过客” 默多克可以待在一辆停着的车里
I could be a transient. And Murdock can be in a parked car.
很机灵
That's smart.
所以就剩博斯了 也许她可以跟我一起行动
So that leaves... Bosch. Maybe she can roll with me.
我可以让她负责通讯
I could use her on comms. She up for that?
她愿意吗 - 一向愿意 她很敬业
Always. She's a gamer. All right.
我们去抓坏人吧
Let's go catch some bad guys.
你跟大陪审团说了什么 他们问了你什么问题
What did you tell the grand jury? What kind of questions were you asked?
罗杰斯的死是否与布拉特瓦有关
Do you think Bratva was involved in Carl Rogers' death?
你跟俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥有联♥系♥吗
Did you have any contact with the Russian mafia?
您预计会被指控吗
Do you anticipate any charges being filed?
钱德勒小姐 对今天的报道有什么评论吗
Any comment at all on today's story, Ms. Chandler?
显然 有人想毁了我的声誉
Clearly, someone is trying to destroy my reputation,
想阻止我继续做我的工作
trying to stop me from doing the work that I do.
我现在就告诉你们 他们不会得逞
Well, I'm here to tell you that that won't happen.
我不会被吓倒
I will not be intimidated.
喂喂喂 测试 一 二
Check, check, check. Testing, testing. One, two, one, two.
加油
Go get 'em.
跟你的同事说卧底已出动
Tell your units the UC's out.
警员注意 我们的卧底已经出动
OP be advised our UC is on foot.
他正在接近目标地点
He's approaching the location.
什么事 - 服务人员给了我这个地址
Yeah? The service gave me this address.
给我看看
Show me. Okay.
卧底已到达目的地
UC has reached target location.
我们看看有什么收获
Let's see what we get.
詹姆斯艾伦的守护天使 埃利斯和隆 特别行动组
谢谢
你准备好完成 我们之前开始那件事了吗
You ready to finish what we started?
你还想要一小时
You still want one hour?
不 你说的是格外特殊的一小时
Nah, nah, you said extra special one hour.
我会让你觉得很特殊的
I make it special for you.
我会得到什么服务呢
What does this get me?
你想要什么
What you want?
我觉得你知道我想要什么
I think you know what I want.
全套费用更高
Around the world cost more.
但我已经付给你两百美元了
But I already paid you $200.
还得再付两百 - 全套吗
You pay 200 more.
全套 格外特殊
Around the world. Extra special.
你得戴套
You wear condom.
我们开始真正的按♥摩♥吧
Why don't you start with the real massage.
把剩下的衣服都脱掉 我马上回来
Take off the rest of your clothes. Be right back.
好了
There it is.
嘿 到手了 我会把确切的话用短♥信♥发给你的
Hey, we got it. I'll text you the exact words.
卖♥♥淫证据确凿 各组待命
Violation confirmed. All units stand by.
创美整容中心 我是瑞亚 我能为您做什么
Center for Cosmetic Creations. This is Ria, how can I help you?
我找舒伯特医生
Dr. Schubert, please.
他现在没空 - 他什么时候有空
Dr. Schubert's unavailable right now. When will he be available?
下午三点之前他都要给客人做手术
He's in procedures until 3:00 p.m.
好的 谢谢 我会再打来的
Okay, thank you, I'll call back.
你有什么发现吗
You find anything?
他们的工作经历 年度评级 纪律处分 表彰
Their work history, yearly ratings, disciplinary, commendations.
他们加入特别行动组之前在哪儿
Where were they before Ad Vice?
在西南区待了一年
Southwest for a year.
看起来他们六年前就开始合作了
Looks like they partnered up about six years ago.
在圣费尔南多谷局
Valley Bureau.
专查盗窃汽车和商业汽车盗窃 - 你怎么知道的
Bad Cats detail? How'd you know?
就像是个迷你特别调查组一样 这说明他们很擅长监视
It's like a mini-SIS unit. Means they're adept at surveillance.
你现在得来趟我家
I need you to come to my house now.
你知道悲剧的是什么吗
You know the fuckin' tragic thing?
这些女孩经历了这一切之后
After everything these girls have been through,
都不愿意把矛头指向她们的皮条客
none of 'em will wanna turn on their pimps.
也许他们拉皮条的罪行会成立 - 有地方检察官介入 这事还会发生
Maybe we still get pandering. With this DA, it's a revolving door,
这些人♥渣♥一周后就会被放出来 - 只需要一个女孩配合
these scumbags will be out in a week. It takes one girl to cooperate.
她必须出庭指证抓她的人
She'd have to testify against her captors.
干这行有段时间了
Been on the job awhile?
很多变故
Lot of change.
现在对大多数年轻人来说 这只是一出戏
Most young people these days, it's just a gig, you know?
你说话很像我爸爸
You sound like my father.
我本来不想提他的 我相信你听够了别人的批评
Well, I didn't wanna mention him. I'm sure you catch enough shit.
你认识他吗
You know him?
他名声在外 有过一段璀璨的职业生涯
By reputation. Hell of a career.
然而他抛弃了一切 投身黑暗
Is this the part where you say he's throwing it all away to work for the dark side?
嘿 不予置评 - 不评判
Hey, no judgment. No?
据说 你♥爸♥爸是个了不起的警探
By all accounts, your old man's a great detective.
他相信大卫福斯特是无辜的
He believes David Foster's innocent?
他可能就是无辜的 - 我们没怎么聊这事
He might be. We haven't talked about it that much.
他觉得这个案子 可能跟其他几起凶杀案有联♥系♥
He thinks it might be connected to a couple of other homicides.
不是吧
No shit?
有嫌疑人吗
Suspects?
有名目击者看到了两个戴面罩的人 离开其中一个凶杀案现场
A witness saw two men in masks leaving the scene of one of the murders.
好吧 刚跟联邦助理检察官通了电♥话♥
All right, just got off the phone with the AUSA.
他认为我们泄露了传票的事
He thinks we leaked the subpoena.
他应该先查查他自己的部门
He should look in his own damn house first.
泄露对我们有什么好处
Why would we even do that?
始料不及的是下面这件事
All right, here's the kicker--
大陪审团暂时搁置
the grand jury's on hold.
为什么啊 - 布拉特瓦
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表