剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
《博斯:最终遗产》前情回顾
Previously on Bosch: Legacy.
他是我的一个客户 劳尔阿瑞亚
Client of mine, Raul Arraya, one of these days,
总有一天 这些人一定会去你的号♥子里看望你
his boys are bound to pay you a visit.
几个月前 有人在一个集装箱里发现了
A few months ago, the bodies of Carl Rogers and Gwen Keating
卡尔罗杰斯和格伦基廷的尸体
were found in a shipping container.
我们想知道 你和博斯当时在那里做什么
We'd like to know what you were doing there. You and Bosch.
哈里博斯
Harry Bosch.
把传票放在桌上 然后你们俩赶紧离开我家
So you can put your subpoena on the table and you can go shag ass away from my crib.
马修不可能告诉联邦调查局的人
There's no way Matthew is talking to the Feds.
我敢肯定他跟他们说了
I know for a fact he is.
我应该炒了他吗 - 留着他 也许还有用
Should I fire him? We might be able to use him.
你们想要什么 - 你♥他♥妈♥觉得我们要什么
What do you want? What the fuck do you think we want?
你因谋杀莱克西帕克斯而被捕
David Foster, you're under arrest for the murder of Lexi Parks.
大卫 - 给哈妮钱德勒打电♥话♥
David. - Call Honey Chandler.
你想告诉我 你当时在哪儿 和谁在一起吗
So you wanna tell me where you were and with whom?
詹姆斯艾伦 他卖♥♥给我毒品
James Allen. He's my dealer.
怎么了 - 没什么可担心的
What is it? Nothing to worry your pretty little head about.
在治安组干得怎么样 - 我很喜欢
How's crew? - Love it.
真嫉妒 我快无聊死了
Just dying of boredom.
都归你了
It's all yours.
别担心那些划痕 我们会处理好的
Don't worry about those scratches. We'll take care of it.
我把你的保证金寄到哪里
Where shall I send your security deposit?
准备好了就告诉我 我去拿
Just let me know when it's ready. I'll stop by the office, pick it up.
听说了你在这里的遭遇 我很难过
Sorry for your trouble here.
你着什么急
What's your hurry?
冷静 我又不是搬到很远的地方
Get a grip, Dad. It's not like I'm moving cross country.
我觉得你这是在犯错 - 我知道你这么想
I still think you're making a mistake. Yeah. I know you do.
但这是我的决定
But it's mine to make.
只是...我的意思是 急什么
It's just... I mean, what's the rush?
才几个月啊 - 是时候了 我需要自己的住处
It's only been a few months. It's high time. I--I need my own place,
爸爸 这是你家 我只是借住
Dad. This is your perch. I'm underfoot.
不 不是的 这是你的家
No, it's not. It's your home.
你要乖乖听话 照顾好你的爸爸
You be a good boy? Take care of your old man?
我很担心你 - 我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
我爱你 小麦 - 我爱你
I love you, Mads. I love you.
走吧
Get the fuck out of here.
是的 我知道 只剩你和我了 孩子
Yeah, I know. It's just you and me, boy.
我的时代在变
♪ Oh, my, my, times are changin' ♪
内心热情似火 迎接新的一天到来
♪ There's a fine, new day comin' round ♪
这种感觉犹如天空下了一场凉爽的雨
♪ It's a feelin' like a cool rain comin' down ♪
这是一首新歌♥的节奏
♪ It's the rhythm of a new song singin' ♪
我的时代在变
♪ Oh, my, my, times are changin' ♪
我的时代在变
♪ Oh, my, my, times are changin' ♪
我一生都在等待这一刻
♪ Oh, my, my, I've been waitin' for this moment ♪
我的时代在变
♪ Oh, my, my, times are changin' ♪
博斯:最终遗产
第二季第四集
我的时代在变
♪ Oh, my, my, times are changin' ♪
西好莱坞市将公众安全放在首位
The City of West Hollywood prioritizes public safety, first and foremost,
同时不会牺牲包容性
without sacrificing tolerance,
多样性 生活质量 或社区可持续发展
diversity, quality of life, or neighborhood sustainability.
出于谨慎考虑 市议会决定
Out of an abundance of caution,
取消2021年万圣狂欢节
the city council has decided to cancel the 2021 Halloween Carnival.
莱克西帕克斯 西好莱坞市助理市长
保护公众安全和健康是重中之重
Protecting public safety and health is paramount.
我们希望明年能再次举办 这个充满活力和创意的活动
We hope to bring this vibrant and creative event back next year.
和莱克西共事是什么感觉
What was Lexi like to work with?
人们低估了她的能力 因为她又漂亮又娇小
People underestimated her because she was pretty, petite.
但她能处理各种破事
But she got shit done.
她有仇人吗
Did she have any enemies?
就是些心怀不满的普通选民
Just the usual disgruntled constituents.
她没什么可担心的 也没什么事非杀了她不可
Nothing she worried about. Nothing worth killing her over.
钱德勒
Chandler?
我找不在场证明的证人 詹姆斯艾伦时碰了壁
I've hit a wall with my alibi witness, James Allen.
号♥码不对吗
Number didn't pan out?
我一直给他打电♥话♥ 无人接听 语♥音♥信箱都满了
I've called and called. No answer. Voicemail's full.
他是毒贩 可能有前科
He's a dealer. Probably has priors.
顺着这思路 我让莫深入调查了一下
Along those lines, I asked Mo to do some digging.
他从以前的逮捕资料中 找到了收监信息卡
He found a booking number from an older rep.
发给我 我会查到他最近登记的地址
Text it to me. I can use it to get a last known.
我会发给你的 谢谢了 哈里
Coming your way. Thanks, Harry.
跟你当事人的面谈怎么样了 - 正在处理
How about that face to face with your client? Working on it.
博斯 你有空吗 - 我需要律师吗
Bosch, got a minute? Do I need a rep?
如果你现在不跟我走 那可能会需要 我们走吧
Might if you don't come with me right now. Let's go.
是什么事 - 警司想跟你谈谈
What's this about? Sarge wants to talk to you.
谈什么 - 他没说
About what? Didn't say.
我有麻烦了吗
Am I in trouble?
我们一探究竟吧
About to find out.
博斯警官 - 警司
Officer Bosch. - Sergeant.
手镯的事干得好
Good work on that bracelet.
让盗窃科的警探刮目相看 - 谢谢
The burglary detectives were most impressed. Thank you.
瓦斯奎兹也表扬你工作做得好
Vasquez has been singing your praises, too.
我可能稍微夸过头了 - 我们部门有一个职位空缺
I may have laid it on a little thick. There's an opening in our unit,
我一直在找合适的人
and I've been looking for the right person to fill it.
真的吗 - 感兴趣吗
Seriously? - Interested?
我会和瓦斯奎兹搭档吗 - 她确实抽中了下下签
Will--will Vasquez and I be partners? Well, she did draw the short straw.
必须有人保护公众 免受疯狗警♥察♥的伤害
Somebody has to protect the public from Mad Dog Police.
我能考虑一下吗
Can I think about it?
我记得你说 她迫不及待地想开始工作了
I thought you said she was chomping at the bit.
我也这么以为 - 不 我确实很想工作
Thought so, too. - No. I--I am. I am.
非常迫切 什么时候开始 - 欢迎加入这个团队
Chomp-chomp, when do I start? Welcome to the team.
他当时19岁 害怕得要死
He was 19, scared to death.
我认识他的父母 并且无偿接手了这个案子
I knew his parents and took the case pro bono and...
将指控减轻成了持有少量毒品的轻罪
...got the charges reduced to misdemeanor possession,
让大卫参加了一个改造项目
got David into a program.
他当时浪子回头
He turned his life around,
我以为他变了
I thought.
而现在 所有这一切 简直是场噩梦
And now all this and, uh, it's a freaking nightmare.
还有什么事让你彻夜难眠
What else is keeping you up nights?
上冥想课那晚...
The other night at meditation.
怎么样 冥想课如何
How's it going, the meditation?
我觉得有帮助 - 继续
It's helping, I think. Go on.
我发现有个人在看着我 然后他走过来 闲聊了两句
I caught this guy watching me and he came up after and made small talk,
做了自我介绍
introduced himself.
他是跟你搭讪吗 - 我不知道
Was he hitting on you? I don't know.
也许有一点
A little maybe.
那让你感觉如何
How'd it make you feel?
很烦 很生气
Annoyed, angry.
再多说说
Say more.
我喜欢那地方 想再去
I like that place. I mean, I wanna go back.
我本不需要应对...
I shouldn't have to deal with...
应对什么 - 别人的关注 调情
With? Attention, flirtation, you know,
应付交际之类的
the dance, whatever.
或许他只是想聊天
Maybe just wants conversation.
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
不要预先设定结果
Don't predetermine the outcome.
不了 谢谢 没兴趣
No, thank you. Not interested.
是对他没兴趣 还是对所有人 - 我对他和所有人都没兴趣
In him or in general? Either, both.
我们应该谈谈这事 - 不 你自己谈去吧
Then we should talk about that. No, you fucking talk about it.
你好 很抱歉打扰你
Hello. Sorry to bother you.
我想找詹姆斯艾伦 - 你是谁
I'm looking for James Allen. - Who are you?
我叫哈里博斯 是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
My name is Harry Bosch. I'm a private investigator.
你是... - 我是他姐姐
You're Miss... Allen, his sister.
我只是想问他几个问题
Well, I just wanna ask him a few questions.
他在吗
Is he around?
詹姆斯死了
James is dead.
不会吧 节哀顺变
Oh, no. I'm so sorry.
什么时候的事
When did this happen?
我猜是几天前
Couple of days ago, I guess.
两名警探昨天来家里
Two detectives came by the house last night.
他们说在好莱坞的一条小巷里 发现了他的尸体
They--they said his body was found in an alley in Hollywood.
他们不知道尸体在那里放了多久
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表