剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
律师会见当事人 有一个调查员陪同
attorney-client visit with an investigator in tow.
好的
Fine.
我们有其它问题 莫一直在监控马修的电♥话♥
What about our other problem? Mo has been up on Matthew's phone.
毫无动静
Radio silence.
我们应该担心吗 - 很担忧
Should we be worried? Concerned.
她在跟一个男人喝酒 - 谁
Lawyer's in the dining room having drinks with some guy. - Who?
我觉得是个警♥察♥ 行为举止像警♥察♥
Seems like a cop to me. Carries himself like a cop.
滚开
Get out of here!
别相信这些死气沉沉的人 让我想吐
Believe-- these zombie fucks make me puke.
嘿 能给我一块钱让我买♥♥点吃的吗
Hey. Could you spare a buck so I could get something to eat?
走开
Get outta here.
他妈的滚
Get the fuck outta here.
好的 上帝保佑你们 祝你们有个美好的夜晚
Okay. Okay. God--God bless you. Have a good evening.
你能相信这家伙吗 - 嘿 待在车里
Look at this fuckin' guy. Oh, hey, stay--stay in the car.
嘿 朋友 过来 我有东西给你
Hey, pal? Hey. Come here. I got something for you.
上帝保佑
Oh, God bless.
你会弄爆动脉瘤的 你知道的吧
You're gonna pop an aneurysm. You know that, right?
这个世界糟透了
The world's gone to shit.
给你 先生 好的 10美元
There you go, sir. All right. That'll be $10.
给
There you go.
好的
All right.
是他 跟她一起那个人
That's him, the guy she was with.
让我走近点看看
Yeah. Let me go take a closer look.
蓝色吉普切诺基
Blue Jeep Cherokee.
经典款 - 经典破车
Classic. Classic shit box.
收藏家收集的对象
It's a collector's item.
既然喜欢 你就跟着那辆破车 我继续监视那个律师
You stay on him and you take the shit box. I'll stay on the lawyer.
发现尸体的集装箱的示意图
We have the schematic of the container the bodies were found in.
我们可以把它 和罗斯律师事务所联♥系♥起来
We could tie it to Rose & Associates.
我们发现博斯和钱德勒 同时出现在港口
We have Bosch and Chandler at the port at the same time.
博斯和他的同伙炸毁了管道 - 还需要证据证明
Bosch and his associates at the pipeline. Still need to prove it.
已经足以申请搜查令了 - 还不够 但快了
It's enough for a search warrant. Not quite, but we're getting there.
钱德勒 她把罗杰斯交给了俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Chandler. She fucking fed Rogers to the Russians.
嘿 你好啊 苏格兰威士忌加冰
Hey, how you doin'? Scotch rocks?
苏格兰威士忌 纯的
Uh, Scotch. Neat.
你在哪里 - 不远
Where you at? - Not far.
好莱坞山 就在日落广场上方
Hollywood Hills, just above Sunset Plaza.
这家伙有武器 - 我也有
Oh, and the guy's strapped. So am I.
好的 女士
你有什么发现 - 他叫耶罗尼米斯博斯
What'd you got? His name is Hieronymus Bosch.
这算什么名字 荷兰语吗
What kind of name is that? Is that Dutch?
你现在在哪里 - 在回去的路上
Where are you now? - On my way back.
你还在盯着她吗 - 她在买♥♥单
Still got eyes on him? Yeah. She just called for the check.
我在外面等着
I'm waiting outside.
刚刚好 快开车 - 她在哪里
Shit. Go, go, go, go. - Where is she?
黑色奔驰 - 我看见她了
Black Mercedes. Yeah, I see her. I see her. I see her.
911 您有什么紧急情况
911, what's your emergency?
是的 女士 有个女人酒驾 在马路上突然转向
Yes, ma'am. Uh, there's a woman driving drunk, swerving all over the road,
我怕她会撞死人
and, uh, I'm just--I'm--I'm afraid she's gonna kill somebody.
先生 您在哪里
What's your location, sir?
高尔街朝南走 接近梅尔罗斯
Uh, South on Gower, approaching Melrose.
重复一遍 在朝南走
Repeat. Heading southbound?
现在在梅尔罗斯 朝西走
And now west on Melrose.
您能描述一下车辆特征吗
Can you describe the vehicle?
是辆黑色的奔驰车
Yeah. It's a black Mercedes-- oh, shit!
哎呀 她差点撞到车了 她失控了
She almost hit a car. Uh, she's out of control.
她刚刚左转 到了拉奇蒙特街
She, uh, she's just turning left on, on Larchmont.
请稍等 先生
One moment, sir.
好莱坞小队和6A67
Calling [indistinct] units 67, 67.
市民正跟着一辆可能在酒驾的司机 在拉奇蒙特街上向南行驶
Citizen is following possible DUI driver southbound on Larchmont.
是辆黑色奔驰
Vehicle described as a black Mercedes.
哈妮 怎么了
Honey? What's wrong?
马丁 很抱歉打扰你的居家时光 但我出了点事
Martin, I'm sorry to bother you at home, but I have a situation.
我们在拉奇蒙特 离车进行调查
We're code six on Larchmont.
黑色奔驰
Black Mercedes-Benz, license number 3,
车牌号♥3YAM543
young, Adam, Mary, 543.
这是怎么回事
What is this about?
女士 我需要你走到路边
Ma'am, I need you to step over to the side.
能告诉我为什么让我靠边停车吗
Wanna tell me why you pulled me over?
请站到这边
Step off to the side, please.
出示驾照和车辆注册文件
Let me see your driver's license and registration.
都在车里 - 车门锁着
They're in the car. Doors are locked.
钥匙呢 - 在你们告诉我发生什么事前
Do you have the keys? I'm not answering any further questions
我不会再回答任何问题
until you tell me what's going on.
一位市民举报你在马路上穿行
A citizen reported you weaving all over the road,
并且你似乎是酒驾
and you appear to be under the influence.
我没有穿行 太荒唐了
I wasn't weaving. That's ridiculous.
你从哪里出发的 - 穆索法兰克餐厅
Where are you coming from? Musso & Frank's.
你看见我穿行了 - 你喝了多少酒
Did you see me weave? How much you had to drink?
几杯红酒 不足以影响我驾驶
Couple of glasses of wine, not enough to affect my driving.
那要由我们来决定
That's for us to decide.
你愿意接受现场酒精浓度检测吗
You willing to undergo a field sobriety test?
对着气球吹气 - 你也可以这么说
Blow into a balloon? If that's what you wanna call it.
我没喝醉 驾驶能力也没受影响
Well, I'm not drunk, I am not impaired.
你是要拒绝现场酒精浓度检测吗
So are you refusing a field sobriety test?
当然拒绝
Absolutely. I absolutely am.
我们有义务将你拘留
Well then, you understand we're obligated to take you into custody?
因为无理路面盘查
For an unwarranted stop?
把双手放在背后
Ma'am, please put your hands behind your back.
开玩笑的吧
You've gotta be kidding-- fucking kidding me.
拿走你的包
We're taking your purse.
混♥蛋♥
Stupid motherfuckers.
你说什么 - 没什么
What was that? - Nothing.
你本来可以让你自己轻松点的
You made this easy on yourself.
你可以告诉我你为何要骚扰我
Well, you could tell me why you're harassing me.
抓住她了
Driver your hands.
巡警会带她去警♥察♥局 我们等拖车
Patrol is gonna take her down to the station. I told them to standby for a tow,
在那儿见他们 - 我觉得可以
meet them there. Works for me.
找到了
Got it.
好极了
Bingo.
怎么了 律师
What gives, Councilor?
这正是我想知道的 我整晚都在这
Well, that's what I'd like to know. I've been here all night.
酒后驾车 你酒驾了吗
DUI? Were you under the influence?
我拒绝接受检测
I refused to take the test.
你为什么不接受 - 我没有受到酒精影响
Why didn't you take the test? I was not under the influence.
你让我想起了我的前任 经常犯错 但从来不认错
You remind me of my ex. Often mistaken, never wrong.
这是骚扰
It was harassment.
他们抽血了吗 - 不顾我的反对抽了
Did they take blood? Over my objections.
好吧 让我想想办法 好吗
All right. Um... let me see what I can find out, okay?
与此同时 需要我 给你拿点什么东西吗
Can I get you anything in the meantime?
巧克力羊角包和健怡可乐
A chocolate croissant, a diet Coke.
给我的这位朋友一个呕吐袋
And a barf bag for my friend here.
好吧 我会看看我能做什么
Oh, yeah. All right. I will see what I can do.
这样吧 跟我来
Um, you know what? Come with me.
我们离开这里吧
Let's get out of here.
我们这边走
Let's, uh, let's walk this way.
你坐下等等 我们会搞清楚状况
And you can just have a seat while we sort this out.
谢谢你
Thank you. - All right.
你能保证在我回来之前 不离开吗
You promise not to make a break for it till I get back?
我保证
I promise. - All right.
好吧 你受信誉体系监管 - 我知道
You're on the honor system. - Got it.
博斯先生 我是罗斯律师事务所的 马丁罗斯
Mr. Bosch. Martin Rose of Rose & Associates.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
听说过很多关于你的事 - 彼此彼此
Heard a lot about you. You, too.
进去吗 - 请带路吧
Shall we? Lead the way.
好的
Okay.
这是谁
Who is this?
这是哈里博斯 他是你案子的调查员
This is Harry Bosch. He's the investigator working your case.
钱德勒小姐在哪里 - 在出庭呢
Where's Ms. Chandler? - She's tied up in court.
我想给你看些东西
Something I wanna show you.
知道这是谁吗
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表