剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
在山这边 银湖区 卢斯费利斯区
This side of the hill. Silverlake. Los Feliz.
你下班时堵得要命 等周末去吧
Traffic's murder that hour. Why don't you wait till the weekend?
我已经拖得够久的了 - 我可以开车送你
I've put it off long enough. I could drive you.
我们可以在车里吃汉堡
We could get In-N-Out Burgers and dine in the car.
我得自己去看♥房♥♥
This is something that I need to do on my own.
好吧
Okay.
别担心 - 我不担心
Don't worry. I'm not worried.
回见
I'll see you later.
听说你在法庭上表现得很好 很抱歉我没能到场
Heard you crushed it. Sorry I couldn't be there.
我很高兴这事结束了
I'm just glad it's behind me.
博斯 我知道我没有明确地说出来
Bosch, um... I know I don't always make it obvious,
但你可以跟我谈
but you can talk to me.
我知道
I know.
需要帮忙吗
How can I help you?
我之前来过这里 看到了一只女士手表
I was in here some time ago. I saw a lady's watch.
是爱彼皇家橡树系列
An Audemars Piguet Royal Oak?
我们以前有一只 是个遗物 已经卖♥♥掉了
We had one, an estate sale. We sold it.
你是收藏家吗
Are you a collector?
我有个朋友叫文森特哈利克 那只表是他买♥♥给他的妻子的
I have a friend. Vincent Harrick. He bought that watch for his wife.
我们不能随意讨论客户信息
We're not at liberty to discuss our clients, sir.
你想看看这里现有的手表吗
Is there a watch here I can show you?
谁死了 - 抱歉
Who died? I'm sorry?
既然是个遗物 一定是有人死了 对吧
Well, to have an estate sale, somebody's gotta die, right?
人们会因为很多原因 出♥售♥他们的收藏品
People sell their collections for a number of reasons.
“阮彼特和阮保罗” 你是哪位
Peter and Paul Nguyen. Which one are you?
请问你为什么想知道这个呢 - 因为我正在调查
May I ask why you need to know? I'm conducting an investigation.
你是警♥察♥吗
You have a badge?
如果你愿意配合的话 我不必出示警徽
I don't need to show a badge to ask a few simple questions, if you're willing to cooperate.
我是阮彼特 你在调查什么案子 - 是一起谋杀案
I'm Peter Nguyen. What's this about? It's about a murder.
这个女人来过这里吗
This woman ever come into your store?
每天都有很多人来这里
Many people come into the store every day.
她叫莱克西帕克斯 是文森特哈利克的妻子
Her name is Lexi Parks. Married to Vincent Harrick.
他是在你们店里给她买♥♥的手表
He bought a watch for her from you.
在她遇害的四天前 她给这里打过电♥话♥ 要修表
Four days before she was killed, she called here wanting to get it repaired.
我记起来了 是我哥哥接的电♥话♥
Now I remember. My brother took that call.
我们不负责维修 所以我们让她联♥系♥菲德玛尔
We don't do repairs here, so he told her to contact Feldmar Watch Company.
她的通讯记录显示 她是在给维修中心
Her phone records show that she called here
打过电♥话♥以后才给这里打电♥话♥的
after she called the repair center.
我不知道她除了给我们打电♥话♥ 还给谁打过电♥话♥
I don't know who she called before or after she called us.
你哥哥在哪儿 我需要跟他聊聊这事
Where's your brother? I need to talk to him about this.
他在度假 - 要去多久
He's on vacation. For how long?
归期未定
Till he gets back.
我没法再给你提供其他信息了
I have no further information for you.
恕我失陪 我要招待顾客
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a customer.
让你哥哥给我打电♥话♥ 这很重要
Have your brother call me. It's important.
早上好 我能帮你吗
Good morning. Let me know if I can help you.
这个该死的家伙快查到我们了 我们怎么办
This fucking guy is getting too close. What should we do?
他要去哪里
Where's he headed?
拉西内加街朝南走 10号♥ - 去哪儿都有可能
South on La Cienega. The ten? Well, he could be going anywhere.
事情会发展到我们别无选择的地步
It's gonna come to a point where we don't have a choice.
或许吧 但还没到那一步
Maybe. But we're not there yet.
好家伙 看看谁上班迟到了
My, my, my. Look who's late for work.
又在一起了
Together again.
刚刚来了个人询问手表的事
A guy just came in here, asking about the watch.
什么人
What guy?
“哈里博斯” 是警♥察♥吗 - 说话方式像警♥察♥
Harry Bosch. Cop? Talked like one. Didn't show me a badge.
他说他不需要警徽
Said he didn't need one.
他说他在调查一起谋杀案
Said he was investigating a murder.
莱克斯帕克斯 - 你别紧张
Lexi Parks. Will you relax?
你还觉得我不该紧张吗 - 该死
Still think I should relax? - Fuck.
把你跟博斯说的话都告诉我 否则就跟你哥说再见吧
Tell me everything you said to Harry Bosch or say goodbye to your brother.
他问起手表的事 还说帕克斯给我们打了电♥话♥
He asked about the watch, about that Parks woman calling the shop.
我说她打电♥话♥来修表
I said that she called to get the watch repaired.
彼特 我相信你
Peter. I believe you.
《博斯:最终遗产》下集预告
Next time on Bosch: Legacy.
会被指控吗
Do you anticipate any charges being filed?
对今天的报道有什么评论吗
Any comment at all on today's story, Ms. Chandler?
显然 有人想毁了我的声誉
Clearly, someone is trying to destroy my reputation.
我没事 真的
I'm fine, really.
无意冒犯 但我现在 对心理辅♥导♥不感兴趣
No offense, but I'm not interested in counseling right now.
洛杉矶警署 我们有搜查令 开门
LAPD! We have a search warrant! Open up!
这是什么人间炼狱
What fresh hell is this?
我需要律师
I need a lawyer.
看看这个
Look at this.
还记得四五个月前 被绑♥架♥的那个警♥察♥吗
You remember that cop that got herself kidnapped about four or five months ago?
她是他的女儿
She's his daughter.
天啊
Holy shit.
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表