剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
I think about that sometimes.
多克韦勒的判决结果就快出来了
Dockweiler's sentencing is company up.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你有没有考虑你的受害者影响陈述
Have you given any more thought to your victim impact statement?
考虑过一点
Kinda. A little.
其实没有 -可能会对你有帮助
Not really. It might be helpful to you.
我不知道会有什么帮助
I don't really see how.
说出你的感受 -可能结果更不好
Articulate your feelings.
可能会让我感觉更糟 一直走不出去
Or-or worse, it--it could make me feel worse dwelling on it.
如果你愿意 我可以帮你
If you like, I can help you with it.
谢谢 我会让你知道的
Thanks. I'll let you know.
我累了 我要去睡觉了
I'm--I'm tired. I'm just gonna head to bed.
好的
Sure.
听我说 小麦 别有压力
Look, Mads. No pressure.
你并没有正面回答我前面提的问题
You know, you didn't really answer my question.
你为什么要接这个案子
Why are you working this case?
当事人是无辜的
Client is innocent,
也就是说真正的凶手还逍遥法外
which means the real killer is still out there.
因为我每次看到她的脸 都像是看到了你的脸一样
And because every time I look at her face, I see your face.
她遭遇的事也可能发生在你身上
What happened to Lexi Parks could have happened to you, too.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
《博斯:最终遗产》下集预告
Next time on Bosch: Legacy.
急什么 才几个月啊
I mean, what's the rush? It's only been a few months.
我需要自己的住处
I--I need my own place.
有一个职位空缺 我一直在找合适的人
There's an opening in our unit. I've been looking for the right person to fill it.
博斯和钱德勒同时出现在港口
Bosch and Chandler at the port at the same time.
博斯和他的同伙炸毁了管道 -还需要证据证明
Bosch and his associates, the pipeline. Still need to prove it.
我们的当事人是个骗子
Your client is a liar.
他是个骗子 是通奸者 是瘾君子 但他不是凶手
A liar, an adulterer, an addict, not a murderer.
我等不及和他见面了
I can't wait to meet him.
还有什么事让你彻夜难眠
What else is keeping you up late?
哈妮 怎么了
Honey? What's wrong?
马丁 很抱歉打扰你的居家时光 但我出了点事
Marty, I'm sorry to bother you at home, but I have a situation.
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表