剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
《博斯:最终遗产》前情回顾
Previously on Bosch: Legacy.
麦迪琳博斯 联邦调查局 我们想跟你谈谈
Madeline Bosch? FBI. We'd like a word.
他们说的输油管道和罗杰斯的事 都是真的吗
What they said, is it true? The pipeline, Rogers, is any of it true?
你在错误的时间来到了错误的地方
Wrong place, wrong time.
砰
Boom.
告诉我真♥相♥ - 不行
Just tell me the truth. I can't.
你对什么事觉得愧疚吗 - 没有 绝对没有
You feel guilty about anything? No, I do not. Not for a second.
很好 我也没有
Good. Neither do I.
你可以躲避那些俄♥罗♥斯♥人 但你躲不掉的
You can run from the Russians, but you can't hide.
她知道输油管爆♥炸♥的事
She knew about the pipeline explosion.
你逃不掉了 埃利斯 警♥察♥来了
You're boxed in, Ellis. Cops are coming.
去你的 博斯
Fuck you, Bosch!
还没有埃利斯的消息
No news on Ellis.
没有 他要是聪明的话 早就远走高飞了
Well, if he's smart, and he is, he's long gone.
你真是甜心
You're a sweetheart.
你知道这是什么 博斯 开门
You know what this is, Bosch. Open up.
真是胡搞
This is bullshit.
那些是钱德勒小姐 加入我公♥司♥之前的文件
Those files predate Miss Chandler joining my firm.
今天 我的名声受到了打击
My reputation took a beating today, Honey.
我能解决这个问题
I can fix this.
我觉得你解决不了
I don't think you can.
是坏消息吗 阿斯兰打给你的 你现在要怎么还债
Bad news? Aslan? How will you pay them back now?
她在说什么 - 闭嘴
What is she talking about? Shut the fuck up.
你可以躲避那些俄♥罗♥斯♥人 但你躲不掉的
You can run from the Russians, but you can't hide.
你落入我们手中了
We own you.
妨碍司法公正 这只是开始
Obstruction of justice, that's just for starters.
那是为了让你入狱
That was just to get you in here.
你事先就知道输油管道里有炸♥弹♥
You had prior knowledge of the pipeline bomb,
你会在联邦监狱里坐一辈子牢
and you're going to federal prison for the rest of your life.
没错 你漏掉了这段录音
That's right. You missed it.
你销毁了所有证据 却忘了自己的云端
You destroyed everything, and you forgot about your own cloud?
但我们没漏掉
We didn't.
你们想要什么
What do you want?
我想要什么 首先 你掌握的所有信息
What do I want? For starters, I want everything you got.
我想要知道布拉特瓦 博斯
I want Bratva.
以及他那群操蛋的混♥蛋♥同伙的事
I want Bosch and his merry little band of fuckup felons.
我想知道输油管道爆♥炸♥的细节
I wanna know about the pipeline,
是谁放的炸♥弹♥ 谁按下了按钮
who put the bomb in there, who pushed the button.
我想让你事无巨细地坦白交代
I want you to give me every fucking thing that I want,
否则你的余生就在监狱里待着吧
or you're never gonna see the light of day again.
我们还没有正式提出指控 现在是“欢乐时光”
We haven't booked you. This is happy hour.
你必须同意配合 否则我们给你立案 将你绳之以法
You agreed to cooperate, or we book you and you go down for all of it.
欢乐时光是个骗局 人们用半价的酒水把你灌醉
Happy hour is a con. They get you drunk on half-price drinks
而你甚至都没发现价格翻倍了
and you don't even realize when the price doubles
你还在那儿喝酒 而账单上的金额越来越高
and you're still sitting there drinking, running up the tab.
你说这话到底是什么意思
What the fuck does that mean?
意思是我拒绝配合 给我立案吧 你们吃早餐前我就能出狱
It means no deal. Book me. I'll be out before you've had breakfast.
我的时代在变
? Oh, my, my, times are changin' ?
内心热情似火 迎接新的一天到来
? There's a fine, new day comin' round ?
这种感觉犹如天空下了一场凉爽的雨
? It's a feelin' like a cool rain comin' down ?
这是一首新歌♥的节奏
? It's the rhythm of a new song singin' ?
这是一首新歌♥的节奏
? It's the rhythm of a new song singin' ?
我的时代在变
? Oh, my, my, times are changin' ?
我的时代在变
? Oh, my, my, times are changin' ?
我一生都在等待这一刻
? Oh, my, my, I've been waitin' for this moment ?
我的时代...
? Oh, my, my, oh, my, my ?
我的时代在变
? Times are changin' ?
哦
? Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ?
哦
? Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ?
哦
? Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ?
博斯:最终遗产
第二季第九集
我的时代在变
? Oh, my, my, times are changin' ?
嘿 抱歉我迟到了
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
出什么事了吗 - 你还好意思问我
Something wrong? Is something wrong? Hmm, let's see.
我听说哈妮钱德勒昨晚 被联邦调查局逮捕了
I heard Honey Chandler got arrested by the FBI last night.
你被联邦政♥府♥盯上了
You've got a federal target on your own back.
你开枪杀了一个警♥察♥ 的确是个黑警
You shot a cop. Yes, a dirty cop,
但警局还在调查你呢
but the PD is still looking at you on that.
现在 我听说埃利斯还逍遥法外 而你拒绝了保护
And now I hear that you passed on protection while Ellis is still out there somewhere.
钱德勒会没事的 我们之前就知道 联邦调查局会搞这一出
Chandler will be fine. We knew the Feds were gonna make this move.
她准备好了 有自己的逃脱计划
She's ready for it. She's got an escape plan.
没错 我确实拒绝了 抢劫及凶案组的提议
And yeah, I did pass on the offer from RHD.
没必要把这些资源 浪费在不需要的地方
There's no point using those resources where they're not needed.
爸爸 埃利斯是个神经病
Dad, Ellis is a psychopath.
谁也不知道他接下来要做什么
There's no telling where he is or what he's gonna do next.
你应该接受的 - 我的直觉告诉我他早就远走高飞了
You should have taken the protection. My gut tells me he's long gone.
我的直觉告诉我你有点不对劲
Something's up with you, is what my gut tells me.
而你这种假装 “一切都好”的随意态度
And this casual everything's-all-right bullshit
是在侮辱我的智商
insults my intelligence.
告诉我吧 爸爸
Talk to me, Dad.
因为我有自己的事要处理
'Cause I got my own shit to figure out
但如果我担心我爸 就无法处理这些事
and I can't do that if I'm worried that my own father is about to crash and burn.
听我说 小麦 你说得对 但我是说真的 别担心我
Look, Mads, you're right. But I mean it, don't worry about me.
我跟钱德勒合作的这个案子 已经快解决了
This case I'm working with Chandler, I'm right at the crossing.
我有两个证人
I've got two witnesses stashed
在我知道可以信任谁之前 我不准备公之于众
and I am not bringing them into the light until I know who to trust.
你不信任我吗 - 我没这么说
You don't trust me? - I didn't say that.
这件事你最好别插手 所以接受吧
But it's best you're not in my orbit on this. So accept it
你要知道我很小心的 好吗
and know that I'm trying to be careful, okay?
我认识你 - 你认错人了吧 伙计
I know you. I don't think so, pal.
我认识你 哈里博斯 好好看看 记得我吗
Yeah, I know you. Harry Bosch. Take a good look. Remember me?
我在外面看到你时 就想起你了 达里尔希尔
I remembered you when I saw you outside. Daryl Hill.
11年前 你在一次毒品交易中 杀了西尔维利奥马里内利
You killed Silverio Marinelli in a dope deal rip-off 11 years ago.
多亏了你 我在牢里待了十年
I did a dime thanks to you.
但我现在出狱了 改过自新了
But now I'm out. Reformed.
那真好 - 你最近在干什么
Good for you. So what you doin' these days?
还在做警♥察♥吗 - 没有
You still a cop? No.
所以你没戴警徽 也没带枪
So no badge and no gun?
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Hey, shitbird.
我两样东西都有 所以你赶紧走人吧
I got both. So take a walk while you can.
好的 我不想惹麻烦
Okay, I don't want no trouble.
我没被跟踪 - 我担心的不是你
I wasn't followed. Yeah, it's not you that I'm worried about.
这里全是游艇爱好者
It's all these yacht rockers out here
他们谁的事都管 就是不管自己的事
mindin' everybody's fuckin' business but their own.
你拿到衣服了吗
You got the clothes?
乔斯蒂茨
Joe Stites.
这名字不常见 不像你的名字
It's a cold name. Not like yours.
很开心再也不用我的名字了 送我走的车找到了吗
Yeah, well, I'm happy to never use mine again. Where's my ride?
要等到周末 那时候车更多 被拦下的几率更小
Waitin' for the weekend. More cars goin' through. Less chance of gettin' stopped.
还有 这家伙想要更多钱 警♥察♥越想抓你 风险就越大
But also the guy wants more money. The hotter you are, the greater the risk,
警♥察♥在全力追捕你 你看新闻了吗
and man, you are hot. You watchin' the news?
去他妈的新闻 我们说好了的
Fuck the news. We had a deal.
我在试着按我们同意的价格 找其他人 但还没有人接单
I know and I'm tryin' to find somebody else at the price point we agreed to. So far, no takers.
你为什么不把这艘船开到下加州 然后从那里走呢
Why don't you just take this tub down to Baja and go from there?
因为这艘船中看不中用 没法出海
Because it's all show and no go.
给我这艘船的人 没说它的引擎已经坏了
The guy I took it off of failed to mention the fuckin' engines are dead.
好吧
好吧 我会付钱给他 我在哪里见他
Okay. I'll pay his fuckin' price. Just... Where do I meet him?
他准备好了会给你打电♥话♥
When he's ready, he'll call you on that
然后你安排接送点 选你觉得安全的地方
and you set up the pickup point. Wherever you think is safe.
如果他不出现 我就让你吃不了兜着走
If he doesn't show, you and I are gonna have a real problem.
他会出现的
He'll show.
很好 现在滚吧
Good. Get the fuck outta here.
谢谢你 马蒂 很抱歉给你带来不便
Thank you, Marty. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.
不便 你跟我说你能解决这个问题
Inconvenience? You told me you'd fix this.
这就是你的解决方式
Is this your way of doing that?
还是说我必须习惯 保释我自己律所的律师
Or do I have to get used to bailing my own lawyers out of jail?
相信我 我知道情况看起来很糟 但说真的 我会解决这个问题
Believe me, I know how bad this looks. But I'm telling you, I will fix this.
看来巴伦探员 已经尽职尽责地通知了媒体
I see Agent Barron has dutifully alerted the media.
你不会跟他们说的 对吧
Well, you're not gonna to talk to them, are you?
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表