剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
饿了吗 - 现在 我只想洗澡
You hungry? Right now I just want a shower,
在床上躺一周 - 一切都替你安排好了
crawl in a bed for a week. Well, it's all set up for you.
科尔特兰
Coltrane.
嗨 伙计
Hi, buddy.
有人见到你很高兴
Someone's excited to see you.
你回来了真好 麦迪 - 谢谢你 莎曼
It's good to have you home, Maddie. Thanks, Sam.
《博斯:最终遗产》本季看点
This season on Bosch: Legacy.
大卫福斯特 请跟我们走
David Foster, come with us.
你因谋杀莱克西帕克斯而被捕
You're under arrest for the murder of Lexi Parks.
为什么接这个案子
Why are you working this case?
因为我每次看到她的脸 都像是看到了你的脸一样
Because every time I look at her face, I see your face.
你怎么了 你还好吗
What's up with you? You good?
抱歉 只是心不在焉
Sorry. Just distracted.
对这份工作的感觉变了吗
Does the job feel the same?
联邦调查局来了 - 真巧啊
FBI is here. That is quite a coincidence.
你们俩同一时间在同一地点
Both of you far off the beaten path, in the same place at the same time.
我们想知道 你和博斯当时在那里做什么
We'd like to know what you were doing there, you and Bosch.
有一个职位空缺 一直在找合适的人
There's an opening in our unit. I've been looking for the right person to fill it.
这是谁 - 哈里博斯
Who is this? Harry Bosch.
他是处理你的案子的调查员
He's the investigator working your case.
你跟你的妻子和律师撒谎了
You lied to your wife. You lied to your attorney.
你要是对我撒谎 我就转身走人
Lie to me and I will walk.
跪下 立刻
On your knees, now!
治安组 很了不起
A crew is a big deal.
你确定你准备好了吗
Are you sure you're ready?
你的电♥话♥号♥码是多少
What's your number?
你可是摇滚明星黑客 你自己去查啊
You're the rock star hacker. Figure it out.
站住
Freeze!
我们有麻烦了 联邦调查局已接手此案
We've got a problem. The feds have taken over the Wakefield case.
是他 - 你确定
Him. - You're sure?
百分百确定 说了一声“砰” 炸毁了那地方
A hundred percent. He said, "Boom," and blew up the place.
埃利斯和隆
Allison Long.
看起来他们六年前就开始合作了
Looks like they partnered up about six years ago.
您预计会被指控吗
Do you anticipate any charges being filed?
有人想毁了我的声誉
Someone is trying to destroy my reputation.
你被联邦政♥府♥盯上了
You've got a federal target on your back.
我担心我的亲生父亲会一败涂地
I'm worried my own father is about to crash and burn.
你愧对于你曾佩戴的徽章
You're a disgrace to the badge you used to wear.
我爱你 小麦
I love you, Maddie.
你不会跟他们说的 对吧
You're not gonna talk to them, are you?
我们走着瞧吧
We'll see.
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表