剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表
我不知道是否应该特别留意什么
I just didn't know if I should be looking for anything in particular, you know?
那家伙戴着摔跤手面具
All they know is the guy was wearing a luchador mask.
没有目击者
So no witnesses, huh?
还没有 我得挂了
Not yet. Look, I gotta run.
如果我看见什么或是听到什么 我会跟你说的
All right, well, if I see anything or I hear anything, I will let you know.
好的 - 你会随时通知我吧
Yeah, you do that. And you'll, uh, you'll keep me posted, right?
我尽力
I'll try.
好的 朋友 谢了 - 没事
Okay, pal. Thanks. Yep.
上周 有三辆嫌疑车辆
In the last week, three vehicles of interest.
它们要么停在那个区域 有人看到有个男人穿过街道
They either parked in that area and a male was seen crossing the street,
要么就是车主反复在那里停车
or repeat visitors who stopped and came back.
查到这些车注册的车主了吗
You track down the registered owners?
其中两个是居民 另一个是访客
Two were residents, the third was a visitor, so we excluded him.
这辆城市巡逻车出现了几次 每次都在同一时间经过
This city vehicle popped up a few times. Passed through about the same time every day.
车辆注册号♥会提供给你们部门 - 太模糊了
The shop number will give you the department. Can't make it out. I tried. It's too blurry.
那地方有很多住♥宅♥建筑
A lot of residential construction in that area.
可能是他的管辖范围
Probably his jurisdiction.
说到城市巡官
Ah, speaking of city inspectors,
我得去看看麦迪的调查结果
I've gotta check the box on Maddie's canvassing.
继续调查录像
Stay on that video.
任何看起来且感觉可疑的都查吗 - 没错
Anything that looks and feels suspicious? That's the spirit.
你确定他今天没上班吗 - 他的主管是这么说的
You sure this his day off? That's what his supervisor said.
我没看到他的城市巡逻车 - 那种车不能开回家
I don't see a city vehicle. It's not a take-home.
除了泰国城 他还负责哪些区域
What other areas does he cover besides Thai Town?
卢斯费利斯 银湖
Los Feliz, Silver Lake.
但从来没人问过他 那个社区擅自占地者或问题地点
But no one ever asked him about squatters or problem locations in that neighborhood.
你干什么呢
The fuck you doing?
受害者都闻到了袭击者身上的烟味
Victims all smelled cigarette smoke on their attacker.
这还真是一大飞跃 你要去城里四处收集烟头吗
Well, that's a leap. You gonna go around the city collecting cigarette butts?
如果有必要的话
If I have to.
刚出炉的肖像画
Hot off the press.
不管她们花了多少时间 眼睛和鼻子看起来总是不对劲
And no matter how much time they take, their eyes and nose never look right.
她说天很黑
She did say it was dark.
我问你点事
Let me ask you something.
你是多克韦勒先生吗 - 是的
Mr. Dockweiler? Yeah?
能不能借一步说话
You have a sec?
没问题 - 麻烦帮他看着位子
Sure. Watch his place.
我就知道应该是你 我是博斯警员
Thought that might be you. I'm Officer Bosch.
我们电♥话♥里聊到过性侵案
We spoke over the phone about the Thai Town sexual assaults.
没错 查得怎么样了 - 我们还在调查
Right, yeah. How's that going? We're still looking.
你怎么看
What do you think?
是那个人 - 你确定
That's the guy. Are you sure?
对 是他 我在麦迪的公♥寓♥外 看到的就是这个男人
Yeah, it's him. That's the man I saw outside Maddie's apartment.
他是谁 - 他叫库尔特多克韦勒
Who is he? His name's Kurt Dockweiler.
是名城市巡官 他在自己的辖区挑选受害者
He's a city inspector. He picked his victims from the neighborhoods he worked in.
所以他才戴面具 否则她们会认出他
That's why he wore the mask. They would have recognized him.
我们可以申请搜查令
We can get a search warrant for his house with this, Jerry.
杰瑞 单独说两句 - 好啊
Jerry. Need a word. - Sure.
给我地址 我不会等拿到搜查令才行动
Give me the address. I'm not waiting for a fuckin' warrant.
我们必须按流程执法 否则他可能会脱罪的
Harry, we have to do this the right way. Otherwise, he could walk.
你得遵守流程 但我不用 我不能浪费时间
You have to. I don't. If she's there, I don't have a minute to waste.
我们一小时内就能拿到搜查令 - 告诉我他的地址就行 他住哪儿
We'll have a warrant in an hour. That's all I need. Where's he live?
天啊 杰瑞 被绑的可是麦迪
Jesus Christ, Jerry. It's Maddie.
圣费尔南多谷 - 我去那儿
He lives in the Valley. Then I'm headed to the Valley.
发定位给我
Send me the pin.
别被到场的警♥察♥撞见 - 把地址发给我
Look, don't be in there when the troops land. Send me the address.
麦迪
Maddie!
麦迪 你在吗
Maddie, are you here?
麦迪 麦迪 你能听到吗
Maddie? Maddie, can you hear me?
麦迪 麦迪 你在吗
Maddie? Maddie, are you here?
洛杉矶警署好莱坞分局 1358
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
是的
I believe you can.
贝内特和警队正赶过去
杰瑞 我出来了 有搜查令能搜出足够多的证据
Hey, Jerry. I'm out. There's enough for Bennett to collect clean with the search warrant.
哈里 你不会相信的
Harry. You're not gonna believe this.
多克韦勒刚刚自首了
Dockweiler just turned himself in.
在哪儿 - 好莱坞分局
Where? Hollywood Station.
说麦迪的事了吗
He say anything about Maddie?
我正要去搞清楚
About to find out.
我这就去 - 别让他离开你的视线
I'm on my way. Don't let that fucker out of your sight.
你觉得呢 - 我觉得就是他
What do you think? - I think he's good for it.
他可能只是又一个疯子
Hey, could be just another lunatic.
有这种可能
Well, there is that possibility.
我也觉得就是他
I think he's good for it, too.
多克韦勒先生 我是杰瑞埃德加警探
Mr. Dockweiler. Detective Jerry Edgar.
你去过我家 - 我给你留了张名片
You were at my house. I left you a card.
这就是你来这里的原因
Is that why you're here?
我知道警♥察♥在找我
Well, I know the police have been looking for me.
你知道原因吗
Do you know why?
那名失踪的警官 - 你知道她在哪儿吗
The missing officer. Do you know where she is?
知道 - 在哪儿
I do. Where?
我不会告诉你们的 在我达到目的前 我不会说的
Well, I'm not gonna tell you that. Not until you give me what I want.
那你的目的是什么
And what's that?
你们必须通过我的律师来了解
Well, you'll have to go through my lawyer.
他正赶过来 - 但你为什么需要律师
He's on his way. But why do you need a lawyer?
我们可以就在这里谈 就你我俩人
We can talk right here, you and me.
警♥察♥可以说谎 最高法♥院♥如是说
Cops are allowed to lie. The Supreme Court said so.
你知道我的想法吗
You know what I think?
我觉得你是个骗子 你不知道麦迪在哪儿
I think you're the liar. You don't know where Madeline Bosch is.
你进来胡说八道
You came in here spinning some bullshit
因为你知道我们调查发现 泰国城强♥奸♥案是你干的
because you know we have you on the Thai Town rapes.
我们在面具上发现了你的指纹 上面全是DNA信息
We found your print on that mask, DNA all over it.
我们知道你利用工作之便 跟踪受害者
We know you stalked the victims from your job as an inspector.
如果你想以强♥奸♥的罪名逮捕我 那就逮捕我吧
If you wanna arrest me for the rapes, arrest me.
但那样你们就永远找不到她了
But you won't find her.
她还活着吗
Is she alive?
目前还活着 - 那是什么意思
For now. What does that mean?
意思是在我跟律师谈话之前 我一个字都不会再说了
It means I'm not gonna say another word until I speak with my attorney.
哈里 你♥他♥妈♥在这里干什么
Harry, what the fuck are you doing here?
他知道她在哪里
That motherfucker knows where my daughter is.
我们不知道他是否就是那个人
We don't even know if he's the guy.
是他 - 让抢劫及凶案组跟他过过招
It's him. - Let RHD sweat him out.
去他妈的 - 哈里
Fuck this. - Harry.
别他妈拦着我 - 你不应该来这儿
Don't fuck with me, Mank. - You shouldn't be here!
你我都心知肚明 回家去 哈里
You know it! I know it! Go home, Harry!
他说什么
What'd he say?
他知道她在哪里 - 在哪儿
He claims he knows where she is. - Where?
他请了律师 不说话了
He lawyered up and stopped talking.
天啊 她还活着吧 - 他只说目前还活着
Jesus. Tell me she's still alive. All he said was... for now.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人听见吗
Can anybody hear me?
有人吗
Hello?
喂 有人能听见我说话吗
Hello? Can anyone hear me?
有人吗 救命
Hello? Help!
救命啊 我在这里 有人能听见我说话吗
Help! I'm in here! Can anyone hear me?!
救命
Help!
救命 我在这里面 救命
Help! I'm in here! Help!
救命
Help! Help! Help!
救命啊
救命
有人听见我说话吗
Can anybody hear me?! Help! Help!
救命
Help me!
下集预告
Next time on Bosch: Legacy.
她可能在方圆500公里内的 任何地方
She could be anywhere in a 300-mile radius.
你知道沙漏是什么吗
You know what an hourglass is?
你把沙漏翻过来
You turn 'em over,
沙就会慢慢地流向底部
and the sand slowly trickles down to the bottom half.
拜托 有人吗 救命
Please, anyone! Help!
时间流逝
Time is running out.
告诉我我到底该怎么做
Tell me what I'm supposed to do. You tell me. What the fuck am I supposed to do?!
剧集 | 博斯:传承(2022) | 导航列表