♪ Bum-buttery, flit-fluttery Dum-diddley, ooh! ♪
♪ Bum-buttery bluebird Is singing a tune! ♪
♪ Daffodil-dillies awaken and bloom! ♪
♪ In the forest we play With the rabbits all day ♪
♪ We visit the birdies and fishes ♪
♪ There's nary a care When there's spring in the air ♪
♪ The feeling is just too delicious ♪
♪ Bum-buttery buttercups all in a row ♪
♪ Trilling and frilling And stealing the show ♪
♪ May is the merriest month that I know ♪
♪ Lo-lo-lo-loverly spring ♪
好了 同学们 把你们的口塞拿出来
All right, class. Get out your ball gags.
插
Thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust.
插
Thrust.
对不起
I'm sorry. Sorry.
别动了 别动
- Stop it. Stop.
-早上好 先生 -早上好
- Morning, sir. - Good morning.
-早上好 先生 -谢谢你 奥尔佳
- Good morning, sir. - Thank you, Olga.
奥尔佳 我10点之后才有空
Olga, I'm unavailable until ten.
是的 你一定要用经过鉴定的 无坚果面粉
Yeah, make sure you use the certified nut- free flour.
仅仅是提到坚果 她班上的那个孩子
That kid in her class goes into anaphylaxis
都会过敏
at the mere mention of a tree nut.
胡椒 佩斯利 谁知道还有什么
Pepper, Paisley, whatever the fuck.
我不知道 问她吧
I don't know. Ask her.
是的 宝贝 我会去的
Yes, baby. I will be there.
是的 我会准时的
Yes, on time.
好了 宝贝 我要挂了
- Okay, babe, I gotta go. I gotta go.
米拉女王 是他打来的
Mistress Mira, it's him.
MJP 你要为你的女王做这件事
MJP, this is what you're gonna do for your mistress.
你们的任务是去虐我的私奴
Your assignment is to take my personal.
你的私什么
Your personal what?
她的私人顺从者 就跟罗尔夫差不多
Her personal sub. À la Rolph.
-这样啊 -他是财奴
- Of course. - He's a finsub.
有调♥教♥字典可以让我启蒙一下吗
Is there a domme-tionary I could just get my hands on?
财产上的顺从者
A financial submissive.
他从控制他钱财的 调♥教♥师那里获得乐趣
He derives pleasure from a domme controlling his wallet.
他是一个对羞辱有强烈兴趣的
He's a prototypical masochist
典型受虐狂
with a strong interest in humiliation.
不就是昨晚的我嘛
Me last night.
-女王 我们很荣幸 -这不是荣幸
Mistress, we're honored.
这是你应得的
It's not honor. It's earned.
你做得很好 梅 你已经证明了你可以承担
You've done well, May,
课程允许范围以外的工作
and you've proven that you can take on more than class allows.
-然而你... -我们可以胜任的
- You, on the other hand… - We can handle it.
-你确定吗 -是的 女王
- You sure? - Yes, mistress.
同意需要说出来
- A verbal yes. - Oh.
是的 当然了 可以的
Yes. Of course. Yes.
是的 女王
Yes, mistress.
我明白 女王 但是...
I… I understand, mistress, but…
天啊 你看上去魅力四射
Oh, my God, you look stunning.
-我的天啊 -我不知道
- What? - I don't know.
这件衣服太贵了
It's so expensive.
太可惜了 因为这件裙子太漂亮了
Oh, that is a shame 'cause it's amazing.
问我这件衣服多少钱
Ask me how much it is.
对啊
Oh, right.
梅 这件衣服多少钱
How much is it, May?
这件衣服...
It's…
不要 不要说
No, no, don't. No.
...两千美元
…$2,000?
两千美元吗
- Two thousand dollars?
-我们每个颜色来一件 -太贵了
- That's too much. - We'll take one in every color.
我买♥♥这个怎么样
Ooh. And what about this for me?
-怎么了 -你在干什么
- What? - What are you doing?
米拉女王说我是唯一能买♥♥东西的人
Mistress Mira said I was the only one who was supposed to be buying stuff.
什么意思 所以你能买♥♥好几条 一万美元的丝质餐巾
Oh, what? So, you can buy 10,000 dollars' worth of silky napkins
它们连你的小妹妹都很难遮住 我却一样东西都不能买♥♥吗
that barely even cover your Lady Macbeth, and I can't have one thing?
按照任务行事
Just stick to the assignment.
我还以为现在所有东西 都应该是平等的
I thought everything was supposed to be equal now.
听着 我在努力重新让调♥教♥师群体
Look, I am trying to earn our way
对我们刮目相看
back into the domme community's good graces.
拜托你配合我一下
Please just play along.
“配合”也需要玩得开心啊
Play would indicate having fun.
好
Fine.
我们要买♥♥这个500美元的面具
And we'll take this $500 mask.
是的 小姐
Oh, I mean, miss, of course.
-我喜欢花钱 -我只需要你的卡
- I love spending money. - All I need is your card.
我明白 女王 但是...
- I understand, mistress, but… - Oh.
你是说这张卡吗
You mean this card?
我的卡
- Oh, my card. - Mmm.
是的 女王
Yes, mistress.
不 不要
No, no, no, no, please.
小心哦
Careful.
我们可能会刷爆哦
We might max it out.
她拿着卡朝我走来了
She's walking toward me with the card. She's gonna run up my limit.
-她要用完我的额度了 -你看到他们花钱有多随性了吧
You see how careless they're being?
是的 女王
Yes, mistress.
他们买♥♥完之后你就会破产
You're gonna be fucking broke when they're done with you.
好爽
Oh, yes.
你努力为之奋斗的所有东西
Everything you've worked so hard for,
都被那些粗心贪婪的孩子毁于一旦
wiped out by some careless, greedy children.
是的 女王
Yes, mistress.
我弄掉了
I dropped it.
别担心 我捡起来了
Don't worry. I got it.
卡特 他会捡起来的
Carter, he was gonna pick that up.
但是我是南方绅士
But I'm a Southern gentleman.
好的 交给售货小姐
Okay, go give it to the salesgirl.
好的
Okay.
-你知道吗 -不要
- Hmm. You know what? - No.
我可能还需要买♥♥点别的
I might need to buy something else.
不 她要去买♥♥别的东西
No, no, no. No. No, no, no. She's gonna buy something else.
女王 我明白 女王
Mistress? I understand, mistress.
对不起 请原谅
- Oh! - Sorry. Excuse me.
-切尔西 -天啊 蒂芙
- Chelsea? - Oh, my God. Tiff?
-你在这干什么 -你在这干什么
- What are you doing here? - What are you doing here?
我现在正在工作 那...
Um, I'm actually at work right now, so…
我只是随便逛逛
I was just doing some window- shopping.
嘿 我在佐治亚过圣诞节的时候
Hey, I saw your mom at the grocery store
在超♥市♥看见你妈妈了
back in Georgia at Christmas.
她说你再也不回家了 一脸悲伤呢
She said you never come home anymore. Sad face.
天啊 这玩意跟摇摆铃一样
Oh, my God. This thing is like a Shake Weight.
这东西怎么关
How do you turn it off?
就这样...
- Just, like…
天啊 你在这里工作吗
Oh, my God. Do you work here?
不是 不过我现在正在工作 所以...
Um, no, but I'm actually at work right now, so…
对啊 我忘了你是个...
Oh, that's right, I forgot you're a…
天啊 等一下 蒂芙 你有时间出去玩吗
Oh, my God, wait a second. Tiff, would you want to hang out sometime?
有件事我很想跟你聊聊
I would really love to bend your ear.
-切尔西... -全部付清了
- Chelsea… - All paid for.
没我想得那么贵
It wasn't as much as I thought.
我夸了夸她的丸子头 所以我觉得她给我们打折了
I complimented her topknot, and I think she gave us a discount.
来吧 下个星期可以吗
Just come over. Maybe next week?
-好...可以 好的... -吃个晚饭可以吗
- Sure, okay. Yep. Okay, fine. - Maybe for dinner?
我来拿着这张卡
I'll take that.
-好吧 -你知道吗
- Okay. - You know what?
我们要把你留在这儿
We're leaving you here.
想想下次我们可能拿你的钱 买♥♥什么东西吧
Just think about what we might spend all of your money on next.
我希望你会收到消费返现
I hope you get cash back.
等等 凯西吗
Wait, Casey?
-是切尔西 -对 切尔西
- It's Chelsea. - Right, Chelsea.
是切尔西 不是凯西 我怎么总是叫不对
Chelsea, not Casey. Why do I do that?
我们接下来去哪 第五大道吗
Ooh, where are we going next, Fifth Avenue?
不 我们哪也不去
No, we're not going anywhere.
什么 我们手里还拿着他的卡呢
What? We still have his card.
皮特 我想要一起做这件事
Pete, I want to do this together,
但是你要开始按规矩来玩了
but you have to start playing by the rules.
我读不懂你的心思 天啊