但是这孩子都不会被激起"性"趣...
and the kid wouldn't even get off on it. I mean…
谢天谢地她没留着孩子
thank God she didn't keep it.
天啊
Oh, man.
-你在台上的表现太棒了 -真的吗
- Oh, you killed it in there. - Really?
观众们都站起来了
Oh, man, the crowd was, like, on their feet.
那个小孩调♥教♥师的段子太他妈好笑了
And that kid-dom stuff was so fucking funny.
我以前从没听过 我大吃一惊
I've never heard it before, and it blew me away.
-蒂芙 -梅女王
- Tiff. - Mistress May.
你能让我们聊会儿吗
Can you give us a minute?
你看了吗
Did you watch?
我看了
Yeah, I did.
蒂芙 我很抱歉之前发生的事
Tiff, I'm so sorry for earlier.
我知道今天不好过 但是瞧瞧这效果多棒啊
I know it's been a tough day, but look what just came from it.
你觉得这很好笑吗
You think that that was funny?
所有的观众都觉得好笑
Um, well, a whole audience of people did,
所以不是我自卖♥♥自夸
so not to toot my own horn,
但是很成功哦
but a-toot-toot.
听着...
Look…
皮特 我很抱歉把你牵扯进我的生活
Pete, I'm sorry that I roped you into my life.
我把你领上一条道路
I took you down a road,
大多数时候都没有经过你的允许
most oftentimes without your consent,
让你以为你是这个群体中的一员
that made you believe you were part of this community of people,
以至于你觉得自己有权利 在一群陌生人面前
so much so that you thought you had permission to make fun of us
来取笑我们
in front of an entire group of strangers.
调♥教♥师们... 是真实的人
I mean, dommes… are real people
他们有生命 家人和伴侣
with lives and families and partners,
就像米拉一样
just like Mira.
就像我一样 如果未来我这样选择的话
Just like I could have one day if I so choose.
蒂芙 那只是个笑话
Tiff, it was a joke.
我的生活可不是笑话 皮特
Yeah, my life is not a fucking joke, Pete.
这就是我不想跟你共事的原因
And this is exactly why I didn't want to work with you.
我... 想我只是不忍♥心告诉你
I… I guess I just didn't have the heart to tell you.
我不想伤害你的感情 我只是...
I didn't want to hurt your feelings. I just…
没有意识到你会如此忽视我的感受
didn't realize how careless you could be with mine.
这整件事
Like, this whole thing,
这不是你该讲的故事
this is not your story to tell.
这是我的故事
This is my story
你只是之前参与过
that you used to be a part of.
巨星 有人想见你
Star! I have someone who wants to see you.
对不起
Oh. I'm sorry.
-我打扰到你们了吗 -没有
- Am I interrupting? - No.
-我正要走 -蒂芙
- I was just going. - Tiff.
蒂...
Ti--
刚才真是精彩
Wow, wow, wow! That was fun!
卡特 这位是马丁·莱伊 我跟你说过的经纪人
Carter, this is Martin Ley, the agent I was telling you about.
你真的是别具一格
You really are something else.
你用超级搞笑的视角 看待那个我一无所知的世界
Such a hilarious take on a world I know nothing about.
我可以戴一下这面具吗
- Ooh, the mask. May I?
我青春期的时候青春痘很严重
Used to have terrible acne as a teen.
这个东西会帮我泡到妞的
This thing would've helped me bag some babes.
你应该找个时间来我办公室 我们谈一下
Blah! You should swing by the office sometime, have a little chat.
我希望能见到你
I'd love to see you.
不好意思 你叫什么来着
Um, yeah. Sorry. What was your name?
你没有回我电♥话♥ 所以我只是想来确认一下
You, uh, didn't return my calls, so I just wanted to make sure
你还活着 而且还生着我的气呢
you were not dead and still just mad at me.
我靠自己到这儿的 我没让我前未婚妻帮我
I got here on my own, no help from ex-fiancées.
对不起
And I'm sorry.