感觉像回到了校长办公室
Feels like we're back at the principal's office.
但是从好的方面来说
But, on the plus side,
我们可能会被打屁♥股♥而不是被留堂
instead of detention, we could get spanked.
-拜托 现在就别开玩笑了 -好吧
- No jokes right now, please. - Right.
你们是想喝水 茶 还是...
Do you guys want water, or tea, or...?
-不用了 我们不渴 谢谢 -有什么样的...茶
- No, we're okay. Thank you. - What kind of tea do you... have?
梅 她还是会说起你
May, she still talks about you.
说到的时候心情好吗
Fondly?
算是吧
Sort of.
不是的
Well... not really.
根本不是
No, actually.
是啊 这才说得通
Yeah, that tracks.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
梅女王
Mistress May.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我就直说了
So, let me get this straight.
纽约的所有地牢都禁止你入内
You've been banned from every dungeon in New York,
社交媒体上到处是对你的批评
dragged all over social media
因为你未经许可 判断力不佳
for lack of consent, good judgment,
还歪曲了我们作为调♥教♥师的职责
and misrepresenting our duties as dommes.
最严重的是 你明知一个客户很危险 还做上门服务
And to top it all off, you did an outcall with a known dangerous client
结果导致了一场警方追捕 你侥幸逃脱了追捕
that somehow resulted in a police chase you narrowly escaped,
现在没人愿意租场地给你 因为没人会相信你的审查
and now no one will rent to you 'cause no one trusts your vetting.
我有漏掉什么吗
Did I miss anything?
捅人那部分
The stabbing?
为她辩护一下
Uh, in her defense, she was, like,
-她当时是在保护我 -皮特
coming to my defense.
-够了 -皮特
- Pete! Enough. - Pete?
我姓卡特 我是梅的...助理
Uh, Carter. May's, um, assistant
兼保镖 兼正在成长的杰出调♥教♥师
slash bodyguard slash budding master extraordinaire.
我也是个喜剧演员
Also, I'm a comedian.
-天啊 -我朋友开的喜剧俱乐部有一个晚上是专门让我来主持的
- Oh, God. - I host my own night at my friend's comedy club.
每周四的晚上 那个节目叫做《高♥潮♥之夜》
It's every Thursday, and it's called Cumedy Tonight, you know?
就像“高兴” 但是我把“兴”变成了“潮”
Like "comedy," but with a U where the O should be.
像“精”彩 但我用了“高♥潮♥”
Like "jizzedy," but "cum,"
而不是“精”彩
not "jizz."
我本来打算用“精”彩这名字的 但是...
Actually was maybe gonna call it Jizzedy,
它被注册了
- but... it was trademarked.
你听懂了吗
Did you follow any of that?
她朝我们走过来了
She's walking towards us.
在这一整件事中 你充当了什么角色
And what is your role in all of this?
说来话长 当初要是知道我会陷入
Long story, but I probably would have said no
什么样的境地 我大概会拒绝的
if I had known what I was getting myself into.
我是说 先是我被人一拳打在脸上
I mean, one minute I'm getting punched in the face
-然后又尿在陌生人的... -得了吧 挨那顿打是你自己选的
- and peeing on a stranger- - Okay, the punching was all you.
她没有事先跟你说明吗
She didn't run it by you first?
没有
No.
”许可”不是这样的
That's not how consent works.
-蒂芙 -梅
- Tiff. - May.
-你们两个 -米拉...
- Both of you. - Mira- -
是米拉女王
Mistress Mira.
米拉女王...
Mistress Mira...
我知道我们犯了错
I know that we fucked up.
我是说 “我”犯了错
I mean... I fucked up.
所以我们才来这里
But that's why we're here.
为了改正 并且...
To make it right and...
重新工作
to work again.
我们需要钱
We need the money.
我能处理好这事
Shh. I can handle this.
我们需要钱
We need the money.
我的春季学期还有三周就开学了
Spring semester starts for me in three weeks.
你带着一身法律和经济上的问题 来祸害我们的群体
With all the legal and financial issues plaguing our community,
你觉得我会让你在我的地盘工作
you think I'm gonna let you work in my space?
把我辛辛苦苦努力来的一切 都置于危险之中
Putting everything I worked so hard to achieve at risk
就因为无视权威的大小姐 需要支付研究生学费
because Little Miss Authority Issues needs to pay for graduate school?
我觉得你没意识到这一点 对有些人来说 这是我们的正经工作
I don't think you realize that, for some of us, this is our real job.
多年以前
Years ago,
你第一次来到我的工作室 你说你需要个导师
when you first came into my studio, you said you needed a mentor.
我为你投入了精力
I invested in you.
只是因为我说了你不乐意听的话 你扭头就走
And the minute I had something to say you didn't like, you were gone.
没有音信 没有电♥话♥ 什么都没有
No note, no call, nothing.
听起来很熟悉
Sounds familiar.
我以为我能自己做
I thought I could do it on my own.
那他为什么在这里
Hmm. Then what's he doing here?
我曾经对你的期望很高 梅女王
I had high hopes for you, Mistress May.
可惜你给自己设的标准这么低
Shame you had such low standards for yourself.
现在我要失陪了 我得回去陪我的客户
Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to my client.
她真是痛斥了你一番
She really came for you.
你还受得住吧 宝贝
Are you all right, pet?
新年里 我要开一门强化训练课
I'm teaching a training intensive in the new year.
调♥教♥师入门课
Domme 101.
如果你们能交学费 就有空缺
There are openings if you can pay.
调♥教♥师入门课
Domme 101?
-你不觉得这对我来讲有点小儿科... -除非你完成课程
- Don't you think I'm a little advanced- - No unauthorized clients
并且令我满意 在此之前不予批准接客
until the course is completed to my satisfaction.
一有违抗的迹象
At the first sign of defiance,
你们就会被踢出这个班 明白吗
you are out. Understood?
明白
Understood.
-遵命 -遵命
- Yes. - Yes.
谢谢你 米拉女王
Thank you, Mistress Mira.
这门课程的入门条件 是要求你能打出一个完美的单柱缚
Entry to the course requires a perfect single- column tie.
要么绑好 要么走人
Get it right, or get out of here.
-谢谢你 -新年快乐
- Thank you. - Happy New Year.
我们走
Let's go.
所以 她真是偶像啊
So, she's, like, iconic.
这才是给这一年画上句号♥的正确方式
Now, this is the right way to close out the year.
你觉得这样可以吗 我需要绑得很完美
Do you think it's okay? I need it to be perfect.
这结果正合我意 女王
Well, it's doing the trick for me, Mistress.
嘿 不要这么叫我 好吗
Hey. Don't call me that, okay?
但是其他人都这么叫
But everyone else gets to.
对 我的客户这么叫我
Yeah, my clients do.
但你...是我的朋友
But you... are my friend.
我们已经做了10个月的朋友
Well, we've been friends for ten months,
所以我觉得今晚我是不是也许 可能 大概可以
and I guess I'm just wondering if I could maybe,
在我的大学同学面前
possibly, probably call you my girlfriend
-称呼你为我的女朋友 -就...
- tonight with my college buddies? - Just...
叫我蒂芙吧
call me Tiff.
嘿...
Hey...
我们是上♥床♥的朋友...
be grateful that we're friends...
你就偷着乐吧
with benefits.
这是蒂芙
This is Tiff,
我的一个...
my friend...
女性朋友
who is a girl.
她今天正在床上好好犒劳我
And she is benefiting me greatly today.
我得去上班了
I have to go to work.
好吧 等我一会儿
M'kay. Give me a second.
好吧
Okay.
我讨厌这个
I hate this.
-很简单的 -是吗
- It's easy. - Oh, yeah?
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Oh, okay.
你太男人了
You are so masc.
童子军必学技能 宝贝
Boy Scouts, baby.
为什么你今天要去上班啊
Why do you have to go to work today?
今天是假期啊
It's, like, a holiday.
当你的老板是你老爸时
When your dad is the boss,
你就没有假期可言了
no day is a holiday.
我今天休息
Well, I have the day off.
也许我终于能看到 一位高级华尔街银行家的办公室了
Maybe I could finally see the offices of a fancy Wall Street banker.
你不会喜欢的
Ha. You would hate it.