He, like, really knows what he's doing.
-对啊 -很惊人
- Yes. - Shocking. I know!
如果我没记错的话
If I remember it correctly,
他那里很粗
it's thick.
-太粗了 -我的天啊
- So thick. - Oh, my God.
我当时...
I mean, I was like-
一开始 我就想 "拜托 让这个啤酒罐离我远点"
Right at first, I was like, "Excuse me, get that beer can away from me, please."
-然后... -然后...
- And then… - And then…
我懂的
Yeah.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
我不知道我能不能爱他
I don't know if I can.
我自己还在考虑这件事
I mean, I'm still working on that for myself.
受不了了
This is really hot.
你要对我们两个做什么
Yeah, what do you wanna do with us?
对 你要对我们两个做什么
Yeah, what do you want to do with us?
-你的小双胞胎 -你的小双...什么
- Your little boy twins. - Your little boy twi- What?
双胞胎 就这么说 皮特
Twins. Go with it, Pete.
其实我不想搞什么双胞胎性♥爱♥
Actually, you know what? I don't wanna do a twin thing.
-我不喜欢这个 -皮特 他只是说骚话助兴 宝贝
- I'm not really into that. - Pete, he's just talking dirty, baby.
对我来说太过分了 我不想说这样的骚话
It's too dirty for me. I wanna bleach that dirty talk.
-好吧 -你不是调♥教♥师吗
- Okay. - Aren't you a dom?
是的 但和这件事没关系
Yeah, but that's, like, beside the point.
我不想做双胞胎乱♥伦♥的事
- I don't wanna do a twincest thing,
你就回家玩啊 反正你家人好这口
so keep twincest in your family, where it belongs.
皮特
Pete, Pete, Pete. Pete.
别这样 兄弟
Come on, bro.
别这样
Come on.
其实我真的不喜欢做这种事
You know what? I'm actually, like, not really into this.
好吧
Yeah. No. Um...
不 你说的对 对不起
Yeah. No, you're, um... You're right. I'm sorry.
-我现在真的好尴尬 -好吧
- I'm just really weirded out right now. - Okay.
帕特里克...
Patrick…
我觉得你该走了
I think you should go.
我走就是了
Oh, I'm… Oh, I'm going.
相信我 我早就想走了
Yeah, believe me, I am going.
你觉得尴尬吗 你
You're weirded out? You?
是我被你们俩尴尬到了
I'm fucking weirded out by you two.
如此狭隘又挑剔
So close- minded and, and, and... judgmental.
这叫角色扮演 小基佬
It's called role- play, queer.
你真是气得我肝儿疼
And I am triggered as fuck.
我告诉你们 因为我有一个...
I will tell you. Because I had a twin…
胎死腹中的双胞胎
who died in the womb.
所以你侮辱了
So you have disrespected
我未出生的兄弟的生命
my brother's unborn life.
好吧 这在很多层面上都有问题
Okay, that's problematic on so many levels.
你才有问题
Yeah, well, you're fucking problematic.
-别这样 -你这个假冒性工作者
- Come on. - You fucking fake- ass sex worker.
到处炫耀你以此谋生
Parading around like you do this for a living
为你的喜剧表演收集素材
for your comedy show.
-没错 -别扔那个
- That's right. - Don't throw that.
我在网上查了你
I looked your pale ass up online
因为我就是那样的
'cause I'm like that.
你这个挑剔的 反对性的混♥蛋♥
Fucking judgmental, sex- negative asshole!
-帕特里克 -我的书
- Patrick. - My books.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
祝你和对小个红发男感"性"趣的 没出柜的男朋友幸福
Good luck with your closeted boyfriend who fetishizes small redheaded boys.
我希望你每次做♥爱♥时都会想起我
I hope you think of me every time you fuck.
我服了 哇哦
Okay. Wow.
你们知道吗
You know what?
太过分了吧
Oh! Come on.
装个门吧
Get a fucking door!
你们俩谈了几年
How long did you two date for?
两年
Um, two years.
他一直都这么疯吗
Was he always that crazy?
是的
Yeah.
我们有很多事要谈
We have a lot to talk about.