不好意思 今晚有什么事来着
Sorry, what... what is this thing again tonight?
道格的朋友们要举办一个 要求正装出席的元旦前夕晚会
Doug's friends are throwing a fancy- dress New Year's Eve extravaganza.
但是他们都是直的
But it's straight people,
所以你可以穿工装裤和摇粒绒上衣
so you could probably wear, like, cargo pants and a fleece.
直男直女吗
Straight people?
恶心
Gross.
我知道 但是蒂芙是...
I know, but Tiff's...
第一次见道格的朋友们
you know, meeting Doug's friends for the first time,
所以我们必须去给她情感支持
so we have to go for emotional support.
你别担心
Don't you worry.
一旦我们用充满基情的午夜之吻 震惊了那些直男直女
Once we scandalize the breeders with our passionate midnight kiss,
我们就可以开着非常基佬的车去 我们真正该去的同性恋舞会了
we can take our flaming carriage to the gay ball, at which we truly belong.
确定我不能请你吃午饭吗
Sure I can't buy you lunch?
弗兰克 该死的
Frank, god damn it!
这不是我的错啊
It's not my fault!
就是你的错
Yes, it is!
今晚去我家吧
Let's stay at my place tonight.
-拜托了 -好的
- Please. - Yes.
皮特 告诉我你看到了什么
Pete, tell me what you see here.
一个错误吗
A mistake?
这不好笑
That is not funny.
这条蓝线也不好笑 宝贝
Neither is that blue line, baby.
-嘿 罗尔夫 -早上好 卡特主人
- Oh, hey, Rolph. - Guten Morgen, Master Carter.
我们有宝宝啦
We're having a baby!
“我们”连保险都没有
We don't even have insurance.
“我们”连工作都没有
We don't have a bloody job.
你在美妆店工作啊
You work at the makeup store.
是的 弗兰克
Yes, Frank.
我说的“我们”是指你
By "we," I actually mean you.
我需要钱去医院
I need money to go to the doctor.
我把所有的钱都花在验孕棒上了
I spent all our money on pregnancy tests.
我插句嘴
Welp, that's my cue.
罗尔夫 我需要练习把你绑起来
Uh, Rolph, I need to practice tying you up.
好的 卡特主人
Ah, yes, Master Carter.
“宝贝”这个名字怎么样 宝贝
What about the name "Babe," babe?
因为那些彼此相爱的人
'Cause, like, that's what people who love each other
都是这么叫对方的
call each other.
这起码也是一只猪的名字
And also the name of at least one pig.
我最好的愿望可能是我最大的敌人
My best intentions can be my worst enemy.
我可能试图去做正确的事情 但这不代表我就是正确的
I may have tried to do the right thing, but that doesn't mean that I was right.
凡所不生长的皆是死亡的 我将浇灌我的苦痛之花
Anything that is not growing is dead, and I will water the flower of my pain
看着它生长成现在的使命
to watch it grow into present purposefulness.
很好
- Ye... yeah. Uh... -
肯定到七点了 简直是救命之球
Oh! Must be seven. Saved by the ball.
很不错 大家伙儿 很感人 谢谢你们
Uh, that was great, guys. Deeply felt. Thank you. And- - Oh.
好吧 大家还挺着急走
Okay, Rushy McRushersons.
先生们 我想说...
Um, uh, gentlemen, I just- -
我喜欢和你们一起设定这些新年愿望
I loved setting these intentions with you for the new year,
但请记住 新年愿望很少能真的实现
um, but just remember that a resolution is rarely resolved,
所以别对自己太苛刻了
so just, like, be kind to yourselves.
给自己来个灵魂的拥抱什么的
Maybe give yourselves a soul hug.
还有...记住下一周我们要早点开始
And, uh... just remember we're starting earlier next week.
别忘了带上你不在意的衣服
And don't forget to bring clothes that you do not care about
因为我们要画...
because we are gonna be painting...
代表我们潜意识中厌恶女性的画...
representations of our own subconscious misogyny...
到时会一团糟
and it's gonna get messy.
我说的...
So that's, um...
我说的是个画画的笑话
that's a- - that's a paint joke.
很好
Good.
艾萨克 我的朋友 今天的分享很不错
Isaac, my friend, that was a beautiful share today.
好的 下周见 好兄弟
All right. See you next week, good.
嗨
- Hi. -
好个花红柳绿啊
Holy Green Eggs and Ham.
你是我遇见过的最性感的尾随者
You are the sexiest stalker I have ever had.
不错的快速换装
Nice quick change.
我穿正装很帅
- Ah... I clean up okay. -
你来接我 这是爱意的表现
You came to pick me up. That's, like, love.
-或是好感 或是友好的表现 -我只希望快点完事走人
- Or, like, like. Or friendly. - Well, I just want to get this over with.
别这样 大家会很喜欢你的
Oh, come on. Everybody's gonna love you.
是吗 你是怎么跟他们介绍我的
Yeah? What'd you tell 'em about me?
好吧 我跟他们说你很漂亮
Um, okay, I told them that you were cute
很聪明 但是有一点点小邪恶
and smart and a little bit evil.
正是我喜欢的那样
Uh... which is just the way I like it.
还有我是个调♥教♥师
And a dominatrix?
这事你之前告诉了全校人
Well, you did tell everybody at school.
是的 但一旦人们听到这个 他们就只想谈论这个了
Yeah, but once people hear that, that's all they want to talk about.
这样你就可以轻松交谈了
So you'll make easy conversation.
我以为我做得很好
I thought I was doing good.
你最好的愿望可能是你最大的敌人
Well, your best intentions can be your worst enemy.
你听到我们小组讨论了
Were you listening to the meeting? You're really not supposed to,
好吧 你真的不应该听 因为这会让那些人觉得
- it makes the guys feel self
-超级不自在... -好 快点 扣好扣子
- conscious- - Okay, come on. Button up.
你那些哥们在等你
Boys are waiting.
亲一下
Kiss.
午夜的时候再亲
Save it for midnight.
-道格喜欢这样 -好了
- Doug like this. - Okay.
-道格的手指想要这个 -好 没问题
- Doug want for his finger. - Okay, you got it.
-拿上你的衣服 我们走 -我不需要衣服
- Take your clothes. Let's go. - I don't need the clothes.
-道格想要漂亮手指... -好了
- Doug want pretty finger... - Okay.
...来牵漂亮女孩的手
...for pretty girl hands.
天啊 冻死了
Oh, God, it's fucking freezing.
顺便说一声 我们就待到降球仪式
FYI, we're just staying until the ball drops,
然后我们要去举办 我们自己的降“球”仪式
and then we're gonna do some ball drops of our own.
-谢谢你来 还抱怨不休 -你喜欢抱怨不休
- Thank you for coming and complaining. - You love complaining.
你就是新年小孩
You're literally the New Year's baby.
-收敛一点 小混♥蛋♥ -你们会讨厌我的朋友的
- Claws in, asshole. - You guys are gonna hate my friends.
-他们人都很好 -小心
- They're all so nice. - Watch out!
道格 你在干嘛 你会被车轧到的
Doug, what the fuck are you doing? You're gonna get run over.
我刀枪不入
My body is made of steel.
麦克货车都轧不坏我
A Mack truck couldn't take me down.
来吧 队员们 我们走
Come on, let's roll, squad.
-登上道格拉斯号♥特快列车 -我的天啊
- All aboard the Douglas Express. - Ah! Oh, my goodness.
-嘿 谁知道我们是一个队的呢 -是的 我们是一个队的 宝贝
- Hey, ooh, we're a squad. - Yeah. We're in the squad, baby.
道格
Doug! Doug! Doug! Doug! Doug! Doug! Doug!
真棒
- Yeah!
-太棒了 -这哥们还是这么能喝
- Yeah! - Homie's still got it!
你好吗 宝贝
What up, baby?
兄弟会文化真是粗犷
Frat culture is wild.
好了 皮特 把这个结绑完
Okay, Pete, complete the knot.
现在吗
Now?
起码道格还有朋友 不像你们这两个相互依赖的怪胎
Well, at least Doug has friends, unlike you two codependent freaks.
万人迷的企鹅先生是因为在兄弟会里 所以觉得
Oh, is Mr. Popular's Penguins
有点不自在吗
feeling a little self- conscious 'cause he was in a frat?
你能相信这位女士宣誓了吗
Can you believe this lady pledged?
嘿 我加入是为了欺凌别人
Hey, I was only in it for the hazing.
来欺凌我吧 爸爸
- Oh, haze me, Daddy. - Let's go home.
好吧 这根绳子太难用了 但是我在家绑得很好
Okay, this string is hard, but I did it perfectly at home.
对吗 乔希
- Right, Josh? - Mm- hmm.
专心点 绑完它
Hello? Complete it.
来啊 我们未来的生计就靠这个了
Come on, our future livelihood depends on this.
好吧
Right.
等等 你们还记得三脚架吗
Wait, do you guys remember the tripod?
当然了 可以做那个吗
Fuck yeah. Can we do it?
-好啊 -我当时不知道我在工作
- Yeah. - I didn't realize I was on the clock.
不 我通常是在右边的 这就是问题所在
No. I'm usually on the right side. That's the problem.
好了 可以了吗
There, okay?
现在你来绑我
Now you do me.
看看你绑得怎样
See how you do.
来啊
Come on.
-等等 我不明白... -你要...
- Wait. You got it. - Tripod, baby!