I can't read your mind. Jeez.
你肯定饿了
I mean, you must be hungry.
我们在上课前去吃点东西吧
Let's get something to eat before class.
其实 我忘记告诉你今天没课了
Oh. Actually, I forgot to tell you that class is canceled.
米拉女王突然有点事
Mistress Mira had something pop up.
下次提前给我发封电子邮件呗
Well, you know, maybe next time send me an e- mail.
我也很忙的 米拉
I mean, I'm also busy, Mira.
我喜欢做饭 对吧
So, I love to cook, right?
但我下厨可不是什么想当然的事
But when I cook, it's special,
我是在帮她的忙
like- like I'm doing her a favor.
她每晚做饭则是理所应当的
Now, when she cooks, which is every other normal night,
我认为这是她分内的事
I expect her to.
看 这就是父权制
See, that's the patriarchy.
这就是厌女症
That's misogyny.
所以我画了一盘皇家奶油炖鸡
And that's why I painted a plate of chicken à la king.
因为我需要为我女王的 皇家奶油炖鸡庆祝
Because I need to celebrate the chicken à la king of my queen.
兄弟 山姆 我太喜欢这幅画了
Dude, Sam, I love that so much.
通常我都会避开立体主义
Um, just, generally, I would steer away from Cubism
因为毕加索本人是臭名昭著的厌女者
just because Picasso himself was a notorious misogynist.
但是别担心 吃一堑 长一智
But, no worries, the more you know, the more you grow.
非常漂亮的作品
Uh, seriously gorgeous work,
我的厌女艺术家
my misogynartists.
-好 那么下周 我想我们要... -你画的是什么
- Um, okay, so next week, I want us to- - What did you paint?
他们说手是最难画的
They say that hands are the hardest thing to capture,
所以我已经专心画手画了一段时间了
so I've been, uh, working on that for a while.
这怎么是厌女的呢
How is that misogynistic?
-不好意思 -你没有做练习
- Sorry? - You didn't do the exercise.
我是团队领导
Oh, I'm… I'm the group leader.
所以你就可以不用画 潜意识的厌女症吗
Oh, so, therefore, you're exempt from subconscious misogyny?
好吧 我知道你是什么意思了
Okay, I see what you're getting at here.
没人是高于别人的 但我只是...
No one is above it all, but I am just--
我在认识水平上 和你们是有细微差别的
I'm at an awareness level that's a little more nuanced.
是啊 你画起手来 肯定和我们有细微差别
Yeah, there's gotta be some nuance in painting your own damn hand, man.
那天我们去拉屎的时候 你告诉我
See, you told me the other day when we were shittin'
你的前任出现后 你女朋友吃醋了
that your girlfriend got jealous when your ex came around.
这会让你开心吗 因为这是女人和女人之间的对抗啊
Does that make you feel good? 'Cause that's pitting women against women.
我当时没那种感受
That's not what I was doing.
这不是你想有的感受 但这是你有过的感受
That's not what you were trying to do, but that is what you did.
这难道不是今天的重点吗
Isn't that the point of today?
等等
Wait for it. Wait for it.
-很酷 -我知道 对吧
- Coolio. - I know, right?
墨菲说有些喜剧经纪人对我们的 《高♥潮♥之夜》很感兴趣
Murphy says some comedy agents are circling our Cumedy gigs,
我想这就是我的制胜武器
and I think this is just the thing for it.
室友
Roomie!
糟糕 你俩看起来玩得正嗨
Oh, shit, you two look festive.
-我应该敲门的 -等等
- I should've knocked. - Wait.
我刚刚发觉窗帘没法敲
I just realized you can't knock on a curtain.
弗兰克 进来吧
Frank, come in.
我只是在显摆一个我免费得到的东西
I'm just showing off some free shit I got.
我只是来还你的西装的
- I just came to return your suit. - Oh.
找工作不顺利吗
No luck with the job search?
天啊 弗兰克
Oh, God, Frank.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我能抱抱那个德国人吗
May I hold the German?
可以
Yeah. Yeah.
好了
Okay.
弗兰克 怎么了
- Frank, what happened?
你知道那部电影吗
You know that movie,
小男孩变成男人
the one where the little boy turns into a man
被一个30岁的女人夺去童贞那部
and loses his virginity to a 30-year-old woman?
《飞越未来》
No… Oh, Big?
就是许愿机实现了他的愿望的那一部
It's the one where he gets his wish granted by the machine
因为他太矮不能 和其他孩子一起骑自行车
'cause he's not tall enough to ride the rides with the other kids.
就是 《飞越未来》
Yeah, Big.
因为他太小 不能和其他孩子一起骑自行车
It's 'cause he's not big enough to ride the rides.
我会想起来的
It'll come to me.
《大白鲨》吗
Jaws?
《大白鲨》是鲍勃·汉克斯演的吗
Is Jaws the one with Bob Hanks?
好吧 现在你是在逗我呢
Okay, now you're just fucking with me.
不管怎么说...
Anyway…
有时我觉得 这就是发生在我身上的事情
sometimes I feel like that's what happened to me.
我虽然是那种在蹦床上
Like, I'm this adult- person man
和辣妹做♥爱♥的成年男人
who's fucking hot chicks on trampolines,
但是在内心中
but inside,
我知道在我的脑袋里 还是有个... 13岁的丁丁
I know that I still have, like, a 13-year-old dick… in my mind.
我觉得这不是你想要的表达效果
Yeah, I don't think that came out the way you wanted it to.
我什么都做不好
I can't do anything right!
工作 女朋友还有体外射♥精♥
A job, a girlfriend, the pull- out method.
但你想要孩子吗 还是...
Yeah, but do you want a baby, or…?
我想说...
I mean…
我说了不算 对吗
it's not up to me, is it?
这是她的生活
It's her life,
她的身体 你知道吗
her body, you know?
我只能支持她
I just have to, like, support her.
我已经给她搞得够麻烦了 对吧
I already fucked her once, right?
但是你很兴奋
But you were so excited.
当你认为一件事会让你改头换面时 任何事情都令人兴奋
Anything seems exciting when you think it'll change who you are.
就像...
Like…
如果我能找到一些东西来 填充那种空虚的话
maybe I won't be a total waste of space
也许我的存在 就不是对社会资源的浪费了
if I can find something to fill that space with.
可惜 到最后反而会更伤心...
But, instead, you end up being more sad…
因为...
'cause…
那种空虚永远不会被他人所填满
that emptiness can never be filled with someone else,
因为问题一直在你身上
'cause the problem is always you.
你要怎样才能填满...
And how do you fill… how do you fill a space in you…
因自己而造成的空虚呢
that's empty because of you?
所以你就成了这样
So, there you are,
被三明治店的工作面试拒绝 扪心自问
getting rejected at job interviews for sandwich shops, thinking to yourself,
“如果我都不能让别人付钱 来让我做三明治
If I can't get someone to pay me to make a sandwich,
我要怎么给小宝宝做三明治呢 ”
how am I gonna make a baby a sandwich?
你先别打岔 我知道小宝宝是吃不了三明治的
And before you say anything, I know that babies don't eat sandwiches.
你需要先把三明治切成小块
You have to cut it up into little pieces first!
所以我穿着一套破西装站在这里
So now, here I am, wearing a dumb fucking suit!
无意冒犯 但我讨厌西装
No offense, but I- I hate suits!
我是鲍勃·汉克斯
I am Bob Hanks
吃着小玉米
eating baby corn
在钢琴上跳着...
and jumping on pianos…
《飞越未来》
Big.
...而不是什么
…and not some guy
穿着紧到爆的西装的人
who wears tight- ass suits!
弗兰克 我觉得 我有个完美的工作可以给你
Frank, I think I have the perfect job for you.
进来
Come in.
梅 再过一个小时才上课呢
May. Class doesn't start for another hour.
我知道 我只是...
I know, I just, um…
来给你这个的
came to give you this.
留着它吧 但是别用
Oh. Keep it but don't use it.
找不到信♥用♥卡♥也会让他爽得一塌糊涂
He gets off on not knowing its whereabouts.
你今天做得很好 梅
You did well today, May.
负责 专业
Responsible, professional,
性感至极
sexy as hell.
然而 你的手下...
Your minion, on the other hand-
他是我最好的朋友
He's my best friend.
你们可以去看电影
Well, y'all could go to the fricking movies or something.
他似乎对逗人发笑更感兴趣 而不是挣钱
He seems more interested in making you laugh than in making you money.
听着 到目前为止 我为你的进步感到非常高兴
Listen, I'm really pleased with your progress thus far.
我不想看到任何事或人 妨碍到你的进步
I'd hate to see anything or anyone get in the way of that.
好的 其实我告诉他今天的课取消了
Yeah. um, I actually told him that class was canceled today.
抱歉 是我的男...
Sorry, it's my boy- -
你的什么
Your what?
我的朋友... 对不起
It's my, uh, friend. It- Sorry.
冻死了 进来