My kink is listening.
你在台上棒极了
You were great up there.
我不敢肯定你♥爸♥妈会喜欢 但是...
I'm not sure your parents would love it, but…
他们连门都不出 更不用说旅游了 所以...
Well, they don't leave the house, much less travel, so…
那也说不定
Well, you don't know.
你可能会大红大紫的
You could get all big- timey and famous.
希望你说的能让我上高中时 遇到的恶霸听见
From your lips to my high school bully's ears.
说到父母
Speaking of parents,
我爸爸...
my dad is-
该怎么说呢 他很保守
How do I say this? Conservative.
跟我妈妈比 他就是我的全部
And with my mom, you know, he's all I got.
所以 虽然我也不想这样 但我必须戴着面具生活...
So, I don't want it this way, but I have to compartmentalize to live-
来保住你的工作还有遗产
Keep your job and secure your inheritance?
-对吗 -别这么刻薄 刻薄鬼
- Right? - Ooh. Don't be mean, meanie.
-别骗我 可以吗 -好吧
- Ooh. Don't lie to me, maybe? - Okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我想出柜
I wanna do it.
但是我不如你勇敢
I'm just not as brave as you.
我跟别人提起你
I talk about you,
一直在跟每个人说到你
like, all the time to everybody.
我叫你...
I just call you…
-帕特丽夏 -我是什么 家长教师会的负责人吗
- Patricia. - Oh, what am I, the head of the PTA?
是的 你是 我就喜欢这种类型的 宝贝
Oh, yeah, you are. That's just my type, baby.
嘿 拜托现在别跟我调情 好吗
Hey, don't get all sexy with me right now, please.
我觉得我都不认识你了
I feel like I don't even know you anymore.
你认识我的
You know me.
-好吧 在你咬掉我的耳朵之前... -怎么了 我很饥渴啊
- Okay, before you bite my ear off… - What? I'm hungry.
你可以骗其他人...
You can lie to other people…
但是你不能骗我
but you can't lie to me.
我连收到的情人节贺卡都一直留着呢
My Valentine's Day card for the ages.
这其实还是很性感的 性感得让人有点自我厌恶
It was actually kinda hot in, like, a self- hating kind of way.
真的吗
Oh, really?
是吗 对你来说性感吗 兄弟
Yeah? Was it hot, bro, for you?
是的 兄弟 有一点性感 兄弟
Yeah, bro. A little bit, bro.
男性联谊活动都这样 哥们
Just a classic brodown, homie.
把我扑倒在休息室吧
Yeah, just tackle me into the dugout.
扑倒就没办法休息了 兄弟
- Oh. Those are two different sports, bro.
如果你不想谈这件事 我完全能理解 但是...
I mean, I totally understand if you don't wanna talk about it, but…
我自己也解释不了 再次见到吉娜
I can't really explain it myself. It's, like, seeing Gina again,
就像我身上压的重担被拿走了
it's just like this huge weight was lifted.
中了
Zing.
总之 我一直很担心这件事
Anyways, I was just sort of always dreading it
因为我们曾经订婚了 你知道吗
because we were, like, engaged, you know?
我知道
Yeah, I know.
就差一点
Oh. So close.
我现在只是觉得她挺可怜的 因为她孤零零地回来
Anyways, so now, I just feel sorry for her because she's, like, back here alone,
想要重新开始生活
trying to start her life over,
而我有了你
and I have you.
-见他妈的鬼 -嘿 没关系的 我来教你
- Fuck me to hell! - Hey, it's okay. Let me show you.
不 我才不需要你屈尊来 教我扔飞镖 道格 好吗
No, I don't need you to mansplain darts to me, Doug, okay?
还有 你并不是“有了”我
Also, you don't "have" me.
你不拥有我
You don't own me.
我不是那个意思
Okay, that is not- y what I meant- y.
还有 该我投了
Also, it's my turn.
别计较了 我还投着呢
Tough shit, I'm still throwing.
而且如果你有了我 午夜那时你应该把我推到墙上亲我
Furthermore, if you did have me, you would have thrown me up against a wall at midnight
而不是给吉娜擦眼泪
instead of wiping Gina's tears.
你让我去跟她谈谈 我才去的
Uh, you told me to talk to her, so I did.
我是在考验你 道格
Yeah. I was testing you, Doug.
上点道吧
Get a clue.
蒂芙尼·伊莎贝尔·切斯特
Tiffany Elizabeth Chester,
你吃醋了吗
are you jealous?
不好意思 吃醋
I'm sorry. Jealous?
不 我才不在乎
No, I don't care.
但是如果我在乎的话 我会说
But, you know, if I did care, I would say that,
当我的男朋友应该跟我舌吻时
yeah, when your boyfriend is comforting his ex- fiancée
却在安慰他的前未婚妻
when he should be playing tonsil hockey with you,
这可能会稍微让人吐吐槽 吃点醋
it might constitute for a tiny, nagging ping of jealousy.
“男朋友”
Boyfriend?
-什么 -还是你刚刚说我是你男朋友
- What? - Oh, did you just call me your boyfriend?
我要去上课了
I have to go to class.
现在是寒假 我们三周都没课...
It's winter break. We don't have class for three weeks-
调♥教♥课 道格
Domme class, Doug!
好了 女士们
All right, ladies.
绳结呢
Ties?
-好 -好的
- Good. - Okay.
-很好 -好的
- Very good. - Yep.
-好了 -好的
- Mm- hmm. - All right.
好的
- Okay. - Okay.
梅 卡特
May. Carter.
还不错
Decent enough.
谢谢你的夸奖
We'll take it.
我们开始吧
Let's begin.
米拉把地弄得太干净了 你应该去走廊
Mira keeps these floors too clean. You should go in the hallway.
他说他想要被弄脏 不是被污染
He said he wanted dirty, not contaminated.
这样就可以
This works.
你的足弓很完美
Your arches are flawless.
-谢谢 -你是她的奴吗
- Thank you. - Are you her slave?
她倒想 我是卡特
She wishes. I'm Carter.
卡桑德拉
Kassandra.
我是劳拉女王
I'm Mistress Lola.
-梅 -我们知道
- May. - We know.
-看来我们声名在外啊 -下午好 女王们
- Our reputation precedes us. - Good afternoon, mistresses.
我们的课马上开始 但是首先 我要宣布
We'll begin class in a moment. But first, an announcement:
我得把你们的网站链接从网站上删除
I've had to remove your website links off the house site.
-什么 -别把怨气撒在我身上
- What? - Don't grumble at me.
给你们的国会代表打电♥话♥ 这是遏制网上性♥交♥易的法案
Call your congressional reps. This is FOSTA- SESTA.
亲爱的夏洛特 请确保记下 所有人的电子邮箱地址
Sweet Charlotte, please make sure we have everyone's e- mail address.
好的 女王 劳拉
Yes, mistress. Lola?
下课后再说
After class, please.
有几个人进行过小狗游戏场景
Now, how many of you have done puppy- play scenes?
小狗游戏 怎么一上来就搞
Puppy play. We're really jumping off the deep end
这么难的内容
- right off the bat. - Shh.
我想要从这里教起 是因为我认为安全这件事
I like to begin here because I think it safely gets
是我们如何处理所有权问题的重点
at the heart of what we encounter,
不仅是做我们这一行 在面对世界上其他问题时也该如此
not only in our line of work but in the world at large: ownership.
你看我像帕特丽夏吗
Do I look like a Patricia to you?
-说实话 -皮特 现在不是时候
- Be honest. - Shh. Pete, not now.
他在他那些异性恋朋友们面前 叫我帕特丽夏
He calls me Patricia to his straight friends.
就算叫我哈珀也好听点啊
Aren't I at least a… a Harper?
艾米莉亚呢 伊莫金呢
- An Amelia? An Imogen? - Shh!
-千万别叫伊莫金 -随便吧
- Definitely not an Imogen. - Oh, whatever.
另外 我们需要专心
Plus, we have to concentrate, and…
我还在解决和道格之间的问题
I'm dealing with my own shit with Doug.
什么问题
Like what?
-我不小心把他称为我男朋友 -什么
- I accidentally called him my boyfriend. - What?
过来
Come here.
梅一个人就可以
Just May. Good luck.
天啊 这颈圈真漂亮
My, that's a beautiful collar.
谢谢
Thank you.
让全班人看看你的颈圈
Show the class your collar.
在座有谁能告诉我 这个颈圈代表什么吗
Can anyone in the room tell me what this collar means?
她是个顺从者
She's a submissive.
没错 或者是她有主人了
That's right. Or she's owned.
你有主人了吗 梅
Are you owned, May?
那就摘下来
Hmm. Off, then.
颈圈是给那些顺从者...
Collars are for subs…
奴...
slaves…
还有本森戴的
…and Benson.
你想摸摸他吗
You wanna pet him?
想得美