Oh! It's freezing! Come inside.
嘿 我知道我不应该来这儿 但是...天啊
Hey, I know I'm not supposed to be here, but- -- Oh! Hey…
道格 你过马路就不能看着点吗
Do you ever look for traffic, Doug?
抱歉
Yeah, sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry.
进来
Come on.
我以前从没来过这儿
Whoa. I've never been here before.
-那里是什么 -道格
- What's down there? - Doug.
你在干什么 你知道你不能来这儿的
What are you doing? You know that you cannot be here.
对不起 我知道 我...
Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry. I know. Um, I…
给你画了我自己的手
painted my hand for you.
这幅画画得很好
Whoa. This is… really good.
谢谢 其实我以前经常画画
Oh, thanks. I actually used to paint a lot.
我总是画画 绘画 雕刻...
I'd always, like, draw, paint, sculpt, like…
做各种和艺术相关的事情 重点不是这个
Did all kinds of- all, like, art. That's not the point.
重点是...
The point is, um…
你知道 我爱你
you know, I- I, like, love you.
什么都别说
Don't say anything.
其实 说也没关系 因为你想做什么都可以
Or do, 'cause you're allowed to do whatever you want.
我这人很爱讲话 但我并没有告诉你所有的事情
I talk so much, but I don't tell you everything
因为我担心我会吓到你
'cause I'm worried I'm gonna scare you,
就像被贴标签会吓到你那样
like how labels scare you.
但是后来吉娜出现了
But then Gina showed up,
她让你害怕了 因为我的原因
and she scared you for me.
我喜欢这样 因为害怕会让你吃醋
And I liked it, 'cause being scared made you jealous,
吃醋会让你对我更加在意
and being jealous made you more mine.
突然就成了
And it was like,
你想拥有我的想法
suddenly, you wanted to own me
和我想拥有你的想法是一样的
in the way that I wanted to own you.
但我知道我不能拥有你
But I know that I can't own you.
我不想拥有你
I don't- I don't want to own you
或者你的爱
or your love.
我只能...
I can just…
在它来的时候接受它
accept it when it comes.
你对我也可以这样
And... And the same goes for you.
所以 我来了
So, uh, yeah, here I am.
尽管你明确告诉我不要来这儿 我还是来了
I came even though you explicitly told me never to come here,
带着我的手的画作
um, with this painting of my hand
它代表着我潜意识中的 厌女症正在缓解
that, well, represents the letting go of my subconscious misogyny
那种把女人和女人之间的对抗 当做自我满足的厌女症
that pits women against women for my own gratification.
但是我一定会努力改正的
But I'm totally gonna work on that.
而且...
Uh, also…
是的 我爱你
yeah, I love you.
道格 我...
Doug, I…
谢谢你...画的手
Thank you… um, for the hand.