You can't.
记住 女士们 即使狗狗也可以表示同意
Remember, ladies, even dogs can give consent,
所以要有意识地进行角色扮演
so be intentional with your role- play.
你对场景的掌控取决于你的行动
Your control of the scene is deemed by your actions,
而不是你的态度
not your attitude.
谁想跟本森一起玩
Who wants to play with Benson?
-我想 -我
- I do. I do. I do. - Me.
-嘿 狗狗 -你真可爱
- Hey, you. - You are so cute!
别动
Stay.
拿着这个
Hold this.
谁拥有食物 谁就能拥有狗
The one who has the food owns the dog.
你想要成为房♥间里最厉害的人
You wanted to be the most powerful person in the room.
现在你是了
Well, now you are.
看看他们 玩得真开心
Look at them, playing.
-趴下 -很开心 对吗
- Down. - It's fun, right?
-本森 -趴下
- Benson. - Down.
如果你想玩得开心 就把碗放下
If you wanna have fun, put the bowl down.
这些女孩没有一个不渴望拿着这个碗
Any one of these girls would die to hold it.
权利是一种责任 不是一种特权 梅
Power is a responsibility, not a privilege, May.
你的颈圈摘下来了
Your collar is off.
如果你准备好接受着这责任 那就去喂他
Feed him when you're ready to accept that.
别动
Stay.
别动
Stay.
别动
Stay.
吃吧
Eat your food.
我的女朋友来了
My girlfriend.
蒂芙 你好啊
Tiff, hi.
我马上就走
I'm not staying.
我只是想为那天晚上
I just wanted to apologize
占用道格的时间来道歉
for bogarting Doug's time the other night.
没关系的
Yeah, it's okay.
还有我想给你这个
And I wanted to give you this.
玫瑰晶
Rose quartz.
它代表爱 信任 和谐 还有其他乱七八糟的东西
Love, trust, harmony, and all that other bullshit.
我得去看看公♥寓♥了
I'm off to see an apartment.
这座城市真让我筋疲力尽 再见
The city is truly dismantling my chakras already. Bye.
我很抱歉没有提前跟你说
Hey, sorry I didn't give you a heads- up about that.
她很想来道歉
She just really wanted to come and apologize.
你饿吗
You hungry?
(纽约 老鹰先生)
好了 你不能再看了
Okay, that's enough looking for you.
嘿 我们一起看就没事
Hey, we can look if we look together.
这是新规定吗
Is that a new rule?
我的规定
Mm- hmm. My rule.
可以给我戴上吗
Put this on me?
这代表什么
Um… what does this even mean?
代表你拥有我了...
It means you own me…
兄弟
bro.
趴下 乖狗狗
Down, boy.