天啊 你绑得真好
Holy shit, that's really good.
麻烦宝宝
Trouble Bubble,
-来认识下我的朋友们 -对啊
- come meet my pals. - Yeah!
很好
- Great,
他又不小心把我当成他女朋友 介绍给了更多人
more people for him to accidentally introduce me as his girlfriend.
-你就是他女朋友 -是的 但是她不喜欢被贴标签
- You are his girlfriend. - Yeah, but she doesn't like labels.
不喜欢人们
- Or people.
其实她什么都不喜欢
Or anything, really.
她喜欢道格
She likes Doug.
是的 我从来没见她 在任何人面前这个样子过
Yeah, I've never seen her act like this around anybody.
除你以外
- Except you? - Mm.
我也是这么觉得的
You know, I feel the same way.
关于道格的事情吗
About Doug?
你总是爱开玩笑
Always a joke with you.
这是把双刃剑
Gift and a curse.
快到午夜了
It's almost midnight!
你想练习一下我们的亲吻吗
You wanna practice our kiss?
-好啊 -乔希哥们
- Yeah, sure. - Joshie boy?
不是吧
Oh, shit!
兄弟
Oh, my dude!
-迪鸡 你好吗 兄弟 -哟 你怎么会来
- Dickie, what up, my dude? - What the fuck are you doing
-参加这个破派对 -哟 我认识道格 哥们
- at this shitshow? - Yo, I know fucking Doug, man.
-你认识大个道格吗 -是的
- You know Big Doug? - Yeah.
-见鬼了 -你好 我是皮特
- Oh, shit. - Hey, I'm Pete.
迪鸡 这是我兄弟皮特
Oh, Dickie, this is my bro Pete.
-你“兄弟” -嗯 碰一下 红发男
- Your "bro"? - Word. Dap it out, Carrot Top.
随便吧 你的女伴呢 我超想见她
Anyway, where is the missus? I'm dying to meet her.
兄弟 她和一些女孩出城了 去做水疗了
Oh, dude, she went out of town with the girls. Like, some spa thang,
-你知道吗 -兄弟 女人超爱水疗
- you know? - Women love a fucking spa thing.
-对吧 -对吧
- Right? - Right?
哟 伙计们 过来
Anyway, yo, fellas, come here.
哟 这是我公♥司♥的朋友乔希 好吗
Yo, this is my work brother Josh, all right?
公♥司♥是他爸爸开的 但是别担心 他还是很不错的
His dad owns the fucking company. But don't worry, he's still fucking cool.
别这么说 老兄
Shut up, dude.
我们听说了很多关于你的事
Oh, we have heard so much about you.
对 大家都开玩笑说你是道格编的
Yeah. Everyone jokes Doug made you up
因为没人见过你
'cause no one's ever met you.
但是你来了 活生生的
But here you are, in the flesh.
道格的女朋友
Doug's girlfriend.
他的调♥教♥师女朋友 兄弟 你可真是走大运了
Well, his dominatrix girlfriend. I mean, bro, you hit the jackpot.
问题 你看过《五十度灰》吗
Ooh! Question: Have you ever seen Fifty Shades of Grey?
因为我有一次在飞机上看了 然后说
'Cause I watched it on a plane, and I was like,
“我要自己在卫生间待一会儿 拜托了 谢谢”
I'm gonna need a moment alone in the bathroom, please and thank you.
-嘿 你们说这个不合适 各位 -得了吧 兄弟 她是调♥教♥师
- Hey, that's, um, not appropriate, guys. - Come on, bro. She's a dominatrix.
她不在意的
She doesn't care.
-其实 这是有点... -你和吉娜...
- Well, actually, it's a little- - You and Gina...
-简直是天壤之别 -完全不同
- are like night and day. - Totally.
太不一样了
So different.
真不敢相信你和那女孩订了婚
Can you believe you were engaged to that girl?
她跟了她的富豪老板抛弃了你
- Left you for her rich- ass boss?
真是个贱♥货♥
What a bitch!
怎么了
What?
道格 我很抱歉
Doug, I am so sorry. I am so sorry.
蒂芙 蒂芙 谢天谢地
Tiff. Tiff, thank God.
紧急情况
Emergency. Emergency.
乔希太不对劲了
Something is very wrong with Josh.
她是谁
Who is that?
吉娜
Gina.
怎么 你有事瞒着我
What, are you keeping secrets?
兄弟 没有 我一直都对你很坦诚
Dude, no. Like, you know, I'm always, like, straight up with you...
十 九
Ten, nine,
八
eight,
七
seven,
六
six,
五
five,
四
four,
三 二
three, two,
一
one.
新年...
Happy- -