有些人也许已经听说了
As some of you may have heard,
我们的租约已经到期了
our lease is up in the space,
并且在和房♥东争取了多年的
and after years of fighting the landlord
留住权之后 他最终还是强迫我们离开了
for the right to be here, he is finally pushing us out.
这种事很常见
This is not uncommon,
在有人采取措施前 会一直有这样的事发生
and it will keep happening until somebody does something about it.
但那个人不会是我
And that person will not be me.
我已决定自立门户
I've decided to go out on my own.
我意识到经营地牢
I've realized that the stress of running a dungeon
还有培养你们这样的
and fostering young talent,
青年新秀的压力
such as yourselves, has taken its toll
已经给我的经济方面
on my finances,
我的家人 还有我造成了负面的影响
on my family, on me.
-但是 女王 我们有... -我已经下定决心了
- But, mistress, we have- - I have made my decision.
这就是我的立场
This is where I stand.
尽管我知道有些人可能会对我失望
And while I know some of you may be disappointed in me,
但我还是希望你们能善用
I hope you can take what I've taught you
我教你们的技艺 并将其发扬光大
and use it to shine a light on the craft
因为这就是它的本质
of what we do because it is just that.
一门技艺
A craft.
我们月底就散伙
We have until the end of the month.
-米拉女王... -我们现在无处可去
- Mistress Mira- - We have nowhere else to go right now.
这是生意
This is a business,
但这也是姐妹情谊
but it's also a sisterhood.
所以你们可以这样做
So, what you can do is this.
去开自己的地牢
Start your own dungeon.
根据客户的具体需求 互相介绍你们的客户
Refer your clients to each other for their specific needs.
通过互相帮助来支持这个群体
Support the community by supporting each other.
这条路肯定不会轻松
No one said this is gonna be easy.
但是别因为调♥教♥师的生活很难 就难为彼此
But just because a dominatrix's life can be hard doesn't mean you have to be.
嗨
Hey.
这张卡估计得还给你了
Um... Thought you might need this back.
坦白一下
Uh, small confession.
我用它付了医院的账单 买♥♥了一张去伦敦的机票
I used it for a hospital bill and a flight to London.
你要出国工作
Going international?
给一个朋友救急来着
It was for a friend in need.
勇于担责
Accountability.
好姑娘
Good girl.
我不去上研究生了
I'm not going back to grad school.
我觉得这个职业很正常
I decided that this is normal.
反正对我来说够正常了
Normal enough for me,? anyway.
我只是...
I just...
我还以为我可以跟你一起工作
I thought I would be doing it with you.
我又不是要死了 我只是...
I'm not dying, I'm just...
在重新安排我的生活重心
rearranging my priorities.
你理解我为什么这么做 对吗
You get why I have to do this, right?
做什么 抛弃我吗
What? Abandon me?
开玩笑的 我一直对别人这样做 记得吗
Just kidding, I do that shit to people all the time, remember?
我在你身上看到了一些品质 梅
I see something in you, May.
好的品质
Something good.
正直的品质
Something right.
我希望你自己开始如此看待自己
I just hope you're starting to see it in yourself.
我会的
I am.
-天啊 米拉 你就像我... -你敢说"妈妈"
- God, Mira, you've been like a mo- - Don't you dare say "mother."
我有孩子 他们可比你小多了
I got kids of my own, and they're? millennia younger than you.
你还是找别人当妈吧 或者给你妈打个电♥话♥
You can get your own damn mom or call the one you got.
没有你我可怎么办
What am I gonna do without you?
外面的那些姑娘需要朋友
Those girls out there need a friend.
她们不怎么喜欢我
Yeah. They don't like me very much.
她们不了解你
They don't know you.
梅丽莎 准备好了吗
- Melissa, you ready?
对不起 我以为只有你在
Sorry, I thought you were alone.
没事的 这是我丈夫基思
No, it's okay. This is Keith, my husband.
梅 莫基
May. Moji.
很高兴见到你 久仰大名
It's nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you.
你听到了吗 莫基
Aw. Did you hear that, Moji?
她说她从来没提过我们
She says she never mentions us.
别贫嘴了 先生
That's enough out of you, mister.
我们走吧
Let's go.? Let's go.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- It's nice to meet you. - You too.
再见 梅丽莎
Bye, Melissa.
你得叫米拉
That's Mira to you.
嘿
Hey.
你想干什么
What do you want?
跟你谈谈
To talk.
昨晚...
Last night, um...
表演的时候有个经纪人在
there was an agent at the show.
他...
And he...
问我...
asked me if...
对上深夜节目有没有兴趣
I would potentially ever be interested in being on a late show
《深夜秀》
or The Late Show
或者是《深夜脱口秀》
or "a" slash "the" Late, Late, Late Show
或是随便他们怎么叫吧
or whatever the fuck they call them now.
作为皮特 还是作为卡特登台
As Pete or as Carter?
我来是想让你允许
I came here to ask you for your permission
我再用那个段子的
to do that material again.
我还以为你是来道歉的
I thought you were coming here to apologize.
这也是我的故事
It's my story too.
那就随便你吧 皮特
Then do whatever you want, Pete.
你答应了吗
Is that a yes?
口头上的答应吗
A verbal yes?
不
Hmm? No.
你来这儿不是为了征得我的允许
You didn't come here for my consent.
你来这儿是为了得到我的认可
You came here for my approval.
这两样你都没得到
And you have neither.
一开始你也没征得我的允许
You know, at the beginning, you didn't have my consent.
你只是按你的想法做
You just did what you wanted.
我不会这么做
I'm not doing that.
那就把自己放在第一位 皮特
Then put yourself first, Pete.
难道这不是你一直想做的吗 你不需要我的允许
Isn't that what you wanted all along? You don't need my permission to do that.
我们第一次来这儿
You know, when we first came here,
米拉女王问...
Mistress Mira asked...
你为什么带我来
why you had brought me.
你没回答
You didn't answer.
我不知道怎么回答
Yeah, I... I didn't have one.
现在你知道了吗
Do you have one now?
知道了
Yeah.
你以前会让我觉得安心
You used to make me feel safe.
真好笑
That's funny.
因为你以前会让我觉得危险
Because you used to make me feel dangerous.
我无法解释自己为什么会爱你
I can't explain why I love you.
我也无法解释我为什么一直在意
And I can't explain why I've always cared.
但是我想 我终于知道 为什么一定要停止这样做
But I think I can finally explain why I have to stop.
我不想再被拥有了
I don't want to be owned anymore.
所以...
So...
这次轮到我离开你了
it's my turn to leave you.
再见 梅女王
Goodbye, Mistress May.
再见 卡特
Goodbye, Carter.
-嗨 -嘿
- Hi. - Hey.
我们有个想法
So, we have an idea.
好的
Okay.
我们想也许我们可以一起...
We're thinking maybe we'll all get together...
来吧
Here we go.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 罗尔非
Hey, Rolphie.
我知道我有人要见
Yes, I know I have a meeting.
你不用这么做了...
You don't have to do this any...
好 我会到的
Yeah, I'll be there.
嘿
Hey.
真不幸
Unfortunately.