剧集 | 贝克汉姆(2023) | 导航列表
I have to say, I gave David a hard time.
我说过半数队友都可以当他的孩子
Uh, I said half his teammates could be his kids.
我们老了 大卫
Um, we're getting old, David.
虽然你保养得比我好
Although you're holding up better than me.
还记得你第一次考虑退役的时候吗
Do you remember when you first started to think about retiring?
因为我知道 你是那种从来不想停下来的人
'Cause I know you're the kind of guy who doesn't ever want to stop.
对 我从来不想停下来
No, I didn't ever want to stop.
五年后 大卫·贝克汉姆 即将结束他在美国的足球生涯
After five years, David Beckham is hanging up his American soccer jersey.
昨晚 这位英国足球巨星 参加了美足联的最后一场比赛
The British soccer superstar played his final Major League Soccer game last night
最后他还高高兴兴地回家了
and even managed to go home on a high note.
但这位足球巨星说 他还没打算离开足坛
But the soccer star says he's not ready to leave the sport just yet.
我从来没想过退役
I never thought about retirement.
我想踢到真的再也走不动路为止
I wanted to play until I literally couldn't walk anymore.
我就是这样的
That was me.
在那个时候 我们决定该回家了
And at that point, we decided it was time to go home.
我们很久没见过家人
We hadn't seen our families for a long time.
于是我们搬回到英国
So we moved back to the UK…
他又上演了一出 大卫·贝克汉姆的特别好戏
and he pulls a David Beckham special.
"我要搬家了"
"I'm moving."
大卫 -我接到巴黎的来电
I get the phone call from Paris.
他们说 "你愿意过来 助我们一臂之力吗
They say, "Do you want to come and help give us a boost?"
我们已经18年没赢过联赛了"
"You know, we haven't won the league for 18 years."
在他问我之前 我就已经决定了
Even before he'd even asked me, my mind was made up.
大卫
David!
大卫 拜托
David, please! - David!
我心想 "搞什么 "
I was like… "What the fuck?"
我现在笑对此事 但当时我说
Like, I laugh about it now, but I was like,
"真的假的 真的吗 你…真的吗 "
"Seriously? Really? You're… Really?"
对 但我喜欢他去巴黎的举动
Yeah, but I liked the move to Paris. I liked the fact that he wasn't retiring.
他没退役 我喜欢这一点
I think I loved the game more than anyone has ever loved it.
我大概比任何人都更加热爱这项运动
That's what I think.
我是这么想的
I know it's not true, but I think that I loved the game more than anyone.
我知道这不是真的 但我认为 自己比任何人都更加热爱这项运动
But I felt different.
但我感觉不一样
My body felt different.
我的身体有不一样的感觉
I was waking up after games, I felt beaten up.
比赛结束后我醒来 感觉精疲力竭
I felt every time that I was getting out of bed,
我每次起床的时候 都觉得
I was aching, I was hurting.
我浑身疼 很疼
I'd roll out of bed in the mornings
我每天早上都会从床上爬起来
because I just was in so much pain.
因为我的身体太痛了
He looked shattered.
他看起来筋疲力尽了
I remember seeing him walk off, and he looked up at me,
我记得看到他走开了 他抬头看着我
and I remember thinking, "It's time."
我记得自己当时心想 "是时候了
"You're tired. It's time."
你累了 是时候了"
So coming to that decision was, um… -
所以做出那个决定… 其实很难
It was actually a really tough one.
前英格兰队队长 大卫·贝克汉姆即将从足坛退役
Former England captain David Beckham is retiring from football.
参加过59次比赛的前英格兰队队长
The former England captain on 59 occasions.
他代表英国参加了115次国际大赛
He won 115 caps for his country.
从做决定的那一刻起 我就百感交集
I'd been emotional from the moment I decided.
所以…
So, um…
主教练在赛前跟我说
The manager said to me before the game,
"比赛结束前十分钟 我会让你离开
"Ten minutes before the end of the game, I'll bring you off
因为这是正确的做法 你值得像那样退场"
'cause it's the right thing to do. You deserve it, to come off like that."
那个时候 我们已经赢了联赛
At that point, we'd already won the league.
贝克汉姆
Beckham.
这记过顶长传真是绝了
What a super ball over the top!
所以到了这一刻
So when it came to this moment,
突然间 我无法呼吸 我控制不住自己的情绪
all of a sudden, I couldn't breathe and I couldn't control my emotions.
最终下场的时候 我完全失控了
When I finally come off, I completely lose it.
就这样 这是职业生涯的终点 伟大的职业生涯
That's it. It's the end of a career, immense career.
一位伟大的球员、全球巨星 就此挂靴收山
An immense player, an immense global star, hangs up his boots.
大卫·贝克汉姆先生
Monsieur David Beckham!
我虽然很伤心
But as much as it hurt me,
知道自己再也不会踢足球
knowing I was never going to play football again…
我知道自己做出了正确的决定
…I knew that I'd made the right decision.
周六清晨 我只是在这里闲逛
On a Saturday morning, I just potter around this place.
我喜欢这里 借此远离凡尘
I love it. It's kind of my escape.
我从上午11点 一直待到晚上九点或十点
I'm in here from, like, 11 till nine o'clock at night,
甚至更晚 我就一直弄烧烤
ten o'clock at night, later sometimes, just grilling.
仅此而已
That's all I do.
我带着iPad 我们看足球 所以挺好的
I bring my iPad, we watch the football, so it's good.
你也放了百里香吗 -是的 大厨
Did you put thyme in there as well? -Yep. Yes, chef.
我们尽量让孩子们正常成长 -对
We've tried to give our children the most normal upbringing as possible.
但你们的老爸曾经是英格兰队队长
But you've got a dad that was England captain
你们的老妈曾经是高贵辣妹
and you've got a mum that was Posh Spice.
把他的小推车推过来
Ah, rolling his little trolley over.
他每天早上凌晨六点起床 就为了生火
He wakes up at 6:00 a.m. every morning just to start the fire.
但我真是这样
But I actually do.
我知道 我就是这么说的
I know that. That's what I was saying.
但你用嘲讽的口吻说的
But you're saying it in a sarcastic way.
没有 我的口吻就像…
No. I was saying it in, like, a…
什么口吻 爱意满满
In a what? In a loving way? - In a loving way.
爱意满满
You can't try and be funny with these… That little thing you've got going on.
你不能用那玩意来胡闹… 你留的那撮小玩意…
The little tuft under his chin? -I know. I know.
他留了一撮小胡须 -我知道
And they could be… -
他们可能会变成一群小混♥蛋♥ 但他们不是
…little shits, and they're not.
已经熟了吗 -熟了 想尝尝吗
Is that cooked? -It's all cooked.
好啊
Do you want to taste a bit? -Sure.
所以我说我为我的孩子们深感自豪
And that's why I say that I'm so proud of my children.
你总是要美美地吃 -我可以吃点皮吗
You always eat nicely. -Can I eat a bit of the skin?
你想吃什么都可以
You can eat whatever you want.
我可以吃点这个吗 -可以
Can I eat this bit? -Yep.
我的孩子们让我很惊讶 我很惊讶他们都成长得很好
And I'm so… in awe of my children, the way they've turned out.
你划错方向了
You-- You're rowing the wrong way.
他好像要去那边了 -你个笨蛋
He seems to be going that way. -You twat.
看看他 他糟透了
Look at him. He's a disaster.
别拍 好丢脸 -抱歉
Don't film this! It's embarrassing! - Sorry.
哥们
Dude.
你掉进湖里才丢脸呢
It's only embarrassing if you fall in.
另一支桨呢
Where's the other oar?
宝贝 你的贻贝煮好了
Darling, your mussels are ready.
我可能没有意识到我所说的一半话
I probably didn't realize half of what I've talked about
直到我开始这…
until I sort of started this,
应该叫什么 这…
What shall we call it? This, uh…
我们应该管它叫什么 心理疗程
What should we call it? Therapy.
肯尼·罗杰斯
Oh, Kenny Rogers!
也许在我们第一次疗程中
I feel at peace with a lot of what,
我对很多事情都感到心平气和
maybe in our first session,
当时还有很多被压抑的愤怒和沮丧
was still a lot of pent-up anger, frustration.
我现在明白了
I understand it now.
这是某种形式的心理疗程
It has been some form of therapy, this.
当我回首往事 看到录像带 她在电♥话♥里对我说
When I've looked back and I see footage of her on the phone to me, saying,
"嗨 宝贝 " 对了 她说话的方式跟现在不一样
"Hi, babes!" And she doesn't talk like she does now, by the way.
她比现在要平凡多了
She was a lot more common than now. -I don't know how that happened.
我不知道是什么… 她从未上过任何演讲课
I don't know what… She's never had any kind of elocution lessons.
你是这么说的 对吧 -我很高兴你懂那是什么意思
That's how you say it, right? -I'm so glad you know what that means.
我觉得…
I think--
话说 我现在的嗓音 跟13岁时一模一样
By the way, I sound exactly the same as I did when I was 13.
我觉得你的嗓音变深沉了
I think your voice got a little deeper.
对 我当时的声调比较高
Yeah, it was quite high-pitched.
回顾我人生的每一部分
Going through every part of my life,
让我明白了很多事情
it has given me clarity on many things.
其中一件事就是
And one of the things is, which is…
对我来说最重要的 是我们目前拥有的一切
Which is the most important thing to me is what we've… what we've got.
缠绵悱恻 暖流中的岛屿
Why I feel happy now is I feel really content now.
我现在觉得很幸福 是因为我觉得很满足 我感觉你现在也觉得很满足
And I think I get that sense that you feel… content now.
我们年轻的时候 你总是在追逐
When we were younger, you were constantly chasing,
其中一点是你要把重任传递下去
and there's an element of, you're passing the baton on a little.
你希望孩子们接下重任 你说是不是
And you want that for your kids, wouldn't you say?
对 我还没准备好把重任转给别人
Yeah. I'm not ready to pass the baton on yet.
足球就像毒品
剧集 | 贝克汉姆(2023) | 导航列表