剧集 | 贝克汉姆(2023) | 导航列表
when I was left at home on my own with the kids,
因为孩子们得留在洛杉矶 他们在上学
because the kids had to stay in LA. They were in school.
非常好 -对 美国是个很棒的国家
Yeah. America is a wonderful country.
我们爱这里 孩子们爱这里
We love it. Our kids love it.
我很尊重他的职业 向来如此
I respected his career and always have done, immensely,
但不要重蹈覆辙
but not again.
我真的很难过
I was really upset. -
他走了
And off he went.
我当时很自私 我的态度就是 "不管你们任何人怎么想
Selfishly, that was me saying, "Doesn't matter what any of you think."
这是我需要做的事"
"This is what I need to do."
我没考虑我的队友
I wasn't thinking about my teammates.
没考虑家人
I wasn't thinking about my family.
我只考虑自己
I was thinking about me.
若有机会代表我的国家参加世界杯
If there's an opportunity to play for my country in a World Cup…
我会不惜一切代价去实现这个目标
…I will do whatever I can to make that happen.
但我从来不想离开洛杉矶
But I never wanted to leave LA.
只是你努力留在米兰
Well, except when you tried to stay in Milan.
你的律师们正在和银河队
Your lawyers are talking to Galaxy about the possibility
商讨永久转会的可能性
of making a permanent transfer.
你确定你志在如此吗
Can you confirm it's your ambition?
我觉得自己过得很开心 我知道自己会过得很开心
You know, I think I've enjoyed my time. I knew I was going to enjoy it,
但没想到会这么开心
but I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I have.
目前我已表达留在AC米兰的意愿
And at the moment, you know, I've expressed my desire to stay at AC Milan now.
"你是什么意思 "
"What do you mean?"
好吧 大卫·贝克汉姆 你面目全非
Well, David Beckham, we hardly knew you.
贝克汉姆想退出
Beckham wants out.
银河队犯了一个错误 把他借给强大的AC米兰
The Galaxy made the mistake of lending him to powerhouse AC Milan.
他想永久转会到大洋彼岸
He wants to make a more permanent move across the pond.
打官司吧
Let the lawsuits begin!
嘿 我以为他喜欢跟汤姆·克鲁斯 一起玩呢…
Hey, well, I thought he was into the whole hanging out with Tom Cruise…
是啊 在好莱坞混 对
Yeah. The Hollywood thing. Yeah.
Left for Milan. Beckham tries to score… and scores!
Fantastic move from David Beckham!
很沮丧 真的让人很沮丧
It was frustrating, really frustrating,
因为我觉得 如果我们要处理所有其他的破事
because I felt like if we're gonna deal with all the other shit,
他最好现身来打比赛
he better show up and play.
那是他最起码能做到的事
Like, that's the least that he can do.
多诺万
Donovan.
兰登·多诺万 是我们本土最出色的球员
Landon Donovan was the best homegrown talent we had.
他越过去了
He's hurdled.
他跟年薪一万三千美金那些球员 不一样
He's not like these $13,000-a-year players.
理论上讲 他到哪里都吃得开 但他选择留在国内效力
He could make it, theoretically, anywhere, and he chose to play at home.
所以很容易看到…
So it's pretty easy to see…
内切 多诺万
Cuts inside. Donovan!
…那样会如何激怒他
…how that could have rubbed him the wrong way.
兰登·多诺万说 "我们还没完 "
Landon Donovan says, "We're not done!"
尽管这是一支 他根本不在乎的美足联烂队
Even though it's a shitty little MLS team that he doesn't really care about,
但对我来说意义重大
but it meant a lot to me.
可以试试射门 贝克汉姆 好球
Might fancy a shot. Beckham! Goal!
我在这里玩得很开心 想多待一段时间
I've enjoyed myself so much here, you know, I'd like to stay for a while.
休想
No.
抱歉 大卫
Sorry, David.
他不可以留在意大利
He can't stay in Italy?
不行 他是我们的
No. We owned him.
所以一句话 "我们不干 就这样"
So it was like, "We're not doing it. Period."
大卫·贝克汉姆 早安 欢迎回来 很高兴见到你
David Beckham, good morning. Welcome. Good to see you.
我也是 -最近好吗 你离开了六个月
And you. Yeah. -How you been? You were gone six months.
你把三个孩子和漂亮的老婆 留在洛杉矶家中 你是如何做到的
You've got three kids and a beautiful wife at home in LA. How did you manage that?
我当时很沮丧
And I was frustrated.
我想聊一个让人不太舒服的话题
I want to get to a bit of an uncomfortable subject,
因为你的队友兰登·多诺万 在一本书中
because there were more reporters than normal at that practice
说了一些关于你的话 说得不太光彩
because of something one of your teammates, Landon Donovan,
所以在场的记者比平时多了
said about you in a book that was not flattering.
他质疑你对美国足坛的忠诚 质疑你的职业精神
He questioned your commitment to US soccer, your professionalism.
他甚至说你很小气
He even said you were stingy.
这可能会在更衣室里引起一些争端
That could make for some testy times in the locker room.
兰登觉得我抛弃了球队
Landon felt that I abandoned the team.
我觉得他处理得不恰当
I don't think he handled it in the right way.
大卫·贝克汉姆称 他的洛杉矶银河友兰登·多诺 有失专业
David Beckham has called his LA Galaxy teammate Landon Donovan "unprofessional"
此前 前英格兰队队长 遭受这位美国人的指责
after the American publicly criticized the former England captain.
更衣室里发生的事不会外传
Whatever goes on in the changing room stays in the changing room.
我为全球各大俱乐部效力过
I played for some of the biggest clubs in the world,
17年来 我的职业精神从未受过指责
and not once in 17 years have I been criticized for my professionalism.
如果你有话要说
If you've got something to say,
当着我的面说
say it to my face.
事情很快就变得很难看
And, um… it became real ugly real fast.
我从来没见过美国球迷 如此猛烈地对主队球员喝倒彩
I've never seen American fans boo a home-team player as badly as that.
你还记得吗 -当然记得
Do you remember that? -Oh, yeah.
他就是受到了尖酸刻薄的批评
It was just the vitriol that was getting tossed at him.
他们…显然对我很不爽
They… obviously were really upset about me.
话说 我认同他们的看法
And, by the way, I agree with them.
换成是我 也会有同样的感受
I would feel exactly the same.
所以我理解
So I get it,
但我不会让自己的粉丝这么说
but I wasn't going to take that from my own fans.
所以当时我说 "去他妈的"
That's when I said, "Fuck this shit."
我们当时根本算不上团队
We were not a team. -
我们说 "好吧 这不是马戏团"
And we said, "Okay, this ain't the circus."
我们的教练给我和大卫发了条短♥信♥
Our coach sends me and David a text.
短♥信♥的内容是 "明早训练前 我想跟你俩聊聊"
It says, "I want to speak to you guys in the morning before practice."
我说 "大卫 我说过的话、我的感受 和我相信的东西是属于我的真实
I said, "David, what I said, I felt and I believe and it's my truth."
我真不该在大庭广众下说
"I should never have said that publicly,
我应该只跟你说 对不起"
and I should have just said it to you, and I'm sorry."
那一刻 如果是我站在桌子那一边
And in that moment, if it were me on that side of the table,
我会说 "去死吧 真不敢相信你会那样对我"
I would have said, "Fuck you. I can't believe you did this to me."
而大卫说
And he said…
"我理解 你这样说 我很尊重"
"I get it, and I respect that you're saying that to me."
然后我们的教练说了一番话 我终生难忘
Then our coach said something I'll never forget.
他说 "大卫 对于兰登来说 这里就是他的曼联
He said, "David, to Landon, this is his Manchester United."
你是在曼联长大的…"
"You grew up in Manchester United…"
谈及此事是 我还是很激动 因为对于大卫来说 那就是一切
I get chills talking about it, 'cause for David, that was everything.
"这是你在乎的东西 我理解"
"This is what you care about. I get it."
然后我记起了自己对美足联的责任
Then I remembered my responsibility to the MLS.
我们知道大卫·贝克汉姆的能力 他可以轻易把球踢到墙那边去
We know what David Beckham can do, can bend it over the wall easily.
我记起了自己对家人的责任
I remembered my responsibility to my family.
我必须成功
I had to make it work.
贝克汉姆射门 大卫·贝克汉姆
Beckham's shot. David Beckham!
这是本年度他首次射门
His first of the year!
今天谁上场比赛了
Who has shown up today to play?
天哪 好漂亮的进球
Oh, man! What a goal! -
我能感觉到 他坚定而专注 我也一样
I could feel it. He was on a mission, and I was on a mission.
多诺万控球 多诺万 过顶传球 贝克汉姆
Donovan keeps it in. Donovan. To the top. Beckham!
突然间 我们团结起来了
All of a sudden, we were a team.
兰登和大卫放下过节 不再相互埋怨
Landon and David put their shit aside, stopped bitching at each other,
开始认真比赛
and started playing.
然后一切就顺理成章了
And then everything clicked.
我们变成了超厉害的足球俱乐部
We were a friggin' football club.
贝克汉姆射门
It's Beckham!
这个进球绝了
It's a superb goal!
我超爱那支球队 他们都是勇猛的斗士
I loved that team. They were fucking warriors.
这是个重要的夜晚 空气中是否弥漫着
This is a big night. Is there a sense of destiny in the air
洛杉矶银河与大卫·贝克汉姆 命运交错之感
for LA Galaxy and David Beckham?
多诺万进球了 你能相信吗
And Donovan has scored! Oh, can you believe this?
赢得美足联杯可能是 我职业生涯中最有成就感的时刻之一
Winning the MLS Cup was probably one of the most rewarding moments of my career.
银河队夺冠了
Galaxy are champions!
我当时好像站在球场上说
I think I stood there on the pitch and went,
"成功了"
"It worked."
我肯定没说出那句话
I didn't obviously say that.
欢迎各位莅临白宫
Well, welcome to the White House, everybody.
祝贺洛杉矶银河夺得美足联杯冠军
And congratulations to the LA Galaxy on your MLS Cup.
我们球队中还有一位年轻的后起之秀
Um, we also have a young up-and-comer on the team,
一位名叫大卫·贝克汉姆的人
a-- a guy named David Beckham.
我不得不说 我曾让大卫很为难
剧集 | 贝克汉姆(2023) | 导航列表