剧集 | 贝克汉姆(2023) | 导航列表
好了
All right.
出来了 我看到蜂蜜在滴了
Here it comes. I see it dripping.
你的蜂蜜叫什么来着
What's the name of your honey again?
就目前来说 我们一家人还有争议
There's a bit of an argument in the house at the moment.
我觉得应该叫“黄金蜜蜂”
I think it should be "Golden Bees."
维多利亚喜欢 “大卫·贝克汉姆粘蜜”
Victoria likes "DB Sticky Stuff."
人力资源部可不会同意
That could get you in trouble with HR.
老天 真的吗 -我的天
Oh God. Really? - Oh my God.
拜托 伙计
Come on, man.
你还有什么类似这样的其他爱好
What other hobbies do you have like this?
乐高
Lego.
是不是很棒
Isn't that amazing?
尝尝
Taste it.
大卫 真的很不错 哥们 -不错 对吧
It's really good. - Good, right?
对 “大卫·贝克汉姆粘蜜”
Yeah. "DB Sticky Stuff."
"大卫·贝克汉姆粘…” 瞧 越来越喜欢 对吧
"DB Sticky--" See, it's growing on you, right?
还真是 -越来越喜欢
It actually is. -It's growing on you.
靠 不过真的很粘
Fuck, it's very sticky, though.
欢迎来到英格兰新赛季开场赛
Welcome to the start of the new season in England.
那一天 伦敦天气晴好
It was a beautiful day in London.
是那个赛季的首场比赛
First game of the season.
10号♥ 大卫·贝克汉姆
Number ten, David Beckham.
在明媚的阳光下
In the glare of the sunshine,
在公众的密切关注中 马上就要开赛了
in the glare of great publicity, we're about to get underway.
约尔迪·克鲁伊夫试图来一记吊射
Jordi Cruyff tried to chip the goalkeeper.
克鲁伊夫
Cruyff.
我记得我看着经理
And I remember looking over at the manager.
因为如果你尝试那样做 却没有成功的时候
Because if ever you tried anything like that and it didn't come off,
经理会站起来 他会把你骂个狗血淋头
the manager would be on his feet and he'd be killing you.
所以…
So…
我们就在我方半场内控制住了球
We won the ball just inside our half.
我抬头一看 心想赢定了
And I looked up, and I thought, "Why not?"
我们那天原本比分落后 现场变得鸦雀无声
We were behind the goal that day. It just went deathly quiet.
好像球从他脚上踢出去 场上就…
Like, as the ball left his foot, the ground--
不然你都不知道自己置身于足球场
You wouldn't have known you was in a football stadium.
我记得看着球右拐左转
And I remember seeing it go right out left,
然后突然回转进了
and then, all of a sudden, it started coming back in.
我当时心想一定有可能进
And I was thinking, "This has got a chance."
贝克汉姆看着苏利文离开球门线
And Beckham saw Sullivan off his line!
这绝对是惊人的一球
Oh! That is absolutely phenomenal! -
从中场线射门
From the halfway line!
多么惊人的进球
What an astonishing goal!
场上的所有人都赞叹不已
Everybody in the ground just lost in admiration.
年仅21岁的大卫·贝克汉姆 这一球可能会载入史册
And 21-year-old David Beckham scores what may go down
名列我们这个时代最伟大的进球
as one of the great goals of our time,
肯定会成为经久不衰的话题
and it'll be talked about for a long, long time.
我走出球场 经理说
I walked off the pitch, the manager said,
“大卫 到巴士上去 什么都别说 别接受采访”
"David, you get on the bus and you don't say a word. No interviews."
可以问你两个问题吗 首先 大卫·贝克汉姆的进球
Can I ask you a couple questions? First, David Beckham's goal.
太棒了 精彩绝伦
Fantastic. Out of this world.
最精彩的进球 前所未见
Best goal I've ever seen.
没有先例 在自己的半场进球 前无古人
It's unprecedented. In his own half. Nobody's ever done it before.
早上好
Good evening.
那个球是从中场线踢出的
There was a goal from the halfway line
进球的是曼联的大卫·贝克汉姆
scored by Manchester United's David Beckham.
我们当时没有互联网之类的东西
We didn't have access to Internet and stuff like this,
所以会从广播里听到
so you hear about it through the radio.
广播是这样说的 “没错 今晚的《今日比赛》
And it was like, "Right, Match of the Day tonight."
我们会看”
"We'll watch that."
你之前可能听说过他 见过他打比赛
You'd heard about him before, and you'd seen him play games,
但那是我第一次觉得:“好吧
but that's the first moment where I went, "Okay."
这家伙与众不同”
"There's a difference with this guy."
人人都称赞那个进球 “是吗 我没看到”
And everybody kept saying, "Oh, what a goal!" "Was it? I didn't see it."
“什么 ” “没看到” 有个该死的家伙站在我前面
"What?" "Didn't see it." Some bloody bloke stood up in front of me.
但那其实只是开始
But that was the start of it really,
因为之前没人那样进过球
because nobody had done it before.
贝利曾经尝试过
Pele had tried it.
贝利
Pele.
他看到守门员离开球门线
He saw the goalkeeper off the line!
大卫 这里 大卫 这边
David! Here, David! Over here!
你知道那个进球后 他的生活将会改变吗
Did you know that his life was going to change after that goal?
是的 肯定的
Oh yeah. It had to. It had to.
从那以后 他一直备受关注
They never left him alone after that.
他有变化吗
Has he changed at all?
没有 他一点没变 依然是个好小伙
No, he's not changed at all. He's still a nice lad.
他会逗我笑
He makes me laugh.
你介意吗 你相信吗
Do you mind, please? - Do you pinch yourself?
心想不敢相信会发生这样的事 -对
Think, "I can't believe it's happening"? - Yeah.
我只是渐行渐远 心想这事最初是怎么发生的
I just drift away and, you know, and think how it first happened.
太棒了
Oh, it's brilliant.
早上好 -你好吗
Morning. - What's up?
这些鹿是你杀的吗
Did you kill these deer?
不 不是我杀的
No, not me.
事实上 跟我毫无关系
Nothing to do with me, actually.
我爷爷做事一丝不苟
My granddad was meticulous.
所有关于我的报道 报纸上的每一张照片
Everything that was written about me, every picture that was in the papers.
老天 有些照片我好几年没见过了
Oh my God. Some of these pictures I haven't seen for years.
这是爸爸 我老爸那时候乖吗
There's Dad. Did my dad behave himself?
他肯定有很多话要说 -对
He certainly had a lot to say. -Yeah.
我以前是天然气工程师 每周工作七天
I was a gas engineer. I used to work seven days a week.
我有一辆红色丰田
I used to have a red Toyota van.
我不会选别的颜色
I would have no other color.
我爸对曼联非常痴迷
My dad was absolutely obsessed with Manchester United.
每年圣诞 我都会收到一套曼联球衣套装
Every Christmas, I would get a Manchester United kit.
他比我更加痴迷
His obsession was bigger than mine.
我以前是美发师 后来有了孩子
I was a hairdresser, and then had the children,
所以我在家工作赚钱
so I worked at home to make money.
我们当时不怎么有钱
We didn't have much then.
我妈妈会让四、五个老太太 坐在大吹风机下做头发
My mum would have four or five old ladies sat under the big hairdryers,
然后我会给她们泡茶和做吐司
and then I would be making cups of teas and pieces of toast,
给她们蛋糕之类的东西
and giving them cakes and things like that.
我在学校的成绩一直都不好
I never really did well at school.
我不聪明 不管你信不信
I wasn't intelligent, believe it or not. Surprise, surprise.
很惊讶吧
I never had many friends.
我一直也没什么朋友
I kept myself to myself.
我喜欢独处
From the moment I got in from school to the moment I slept,
从我放学回到家到睡觉这段时间
I spent my time out in the garden.
我会在后院度过
He'd never do anything else.
他从来不干别的事
If it was bad weather or something, he'd be drawing,
如果天气不好之类的 他就画画
and it would all be something to do with football.
肯定是跟足球有关的事情
This one is playing for the county.
这场是代表全县参赛
Look. Already you had--
看看 你当时已经…
I know, that style.
我知道 有那种风格
I could hit a ball in a certain way, different to anyone else.
我可以用一种与众不同的方式踢球
To 30 yards away, on a sixpence.
30码外 精准无误
I used to say to him, "Every time you hit the crossbar, I'll give you 50p."
我以前常对他说 “你每次击中横梁 我就给你50便士”
And it used to cost me a fortune.
我为此花了好多钱
That's all he ever wanted.
那就是他唯一想做的事
He never went out with friends, never went out at night.
他从来不跟朋友出去玩 晚上从来不出去
Partying? Girls? -He didn't want to know.
参加派对 交女友 -他不想知道
I saw my mum and dad working hard every day,
我看到爸妈每天辛苦工作
till 11 o'clock at night, 12 o'clock at night.
一直到夜里11点 甚至12点
I knew the only way to be a professional footballer
我知道成为职业球员的唯一办法
was to work hard.
就是苦练
Did he tell you I was there the first time
他有没有告诉你 曼联第一次发现他时我也在场
Manchester United found him?
这个人站在我旁边 他说
And this man was stood by the side of me, and he said,
“我是曼联的球探” 我说:“哦”
"I'm a Man United scout." I said, "Oh."
电♥话♥响了 响起的时候
The phone rings, and it rung at a time
我们所有人面面相觑 心想 “谁在夜里这时候打来 ”
where we all look at each other like, "Who's calling this time of night?"
剧集 | 贝克汉姆(2023) | 导航列表