剧集 | 贝克汉姆(2023) | 导航列表
好 对 -开拍了 是吧
Okay. Yeah. - Rolling?
好 首先 这肯定是我这辈子见过最整洁的房♥间
Okay. First of all, this has to be the tidiest room I've ever seen.
向来如此吗 -对 向来如此
Is this always like this? -Yeah, always.
我没有刻意为之 -真的
I haven't done it especially. - Honestly?
真的 向来如此 我讨厌乱七八糟的房♥间
Honestly. Always like this. I hate having an untidy room.
对了 我们看这里 这个封闭的衣橱
Right, we're looking around here. This closed wardrobe.
但里面很乱
But it's in a mess.
里面很乱吗 有多乱 -对 很乱
It's in a mess? How messy? - Messy.
连偷看一眼都不行
Not even one sneak look?
你可以偷看 不过…
You can have a sneak.
一切都井井有条
It's all quite organized.
外套
Jackets.
牛仔衬衫、衬衫
Uh, jean shirts, shirts.
然后是套头衫、开衫、T恤
And then it goes from jumpers, cardis, to T-shirts.
内♥裤♥
Underwear.
袜子
Socks.
然后是西装
And then suits.
所以…
So…
好吧
Okay.
所以这一切是你做的
So you do this?
是我做的
I do this.
根据颜色来整理
Kind of color-coordinated.
然后 很显然 我按一定的角度来摆放
And then, obviously, I put them at an angle
这样就能看到下面的东西
just so I can see what's under them.
T恤
T-shirts.
对 T恤
Yeah, T-shirts.
这些是我这周剩下的日子要穿的衣服
So, those are my outfits for the rest of the week.
等等 跟我解释一下
Wait, wait, wait. Explain that to me.
我把一周要穿的衣服都准备好了 对
I prep my week. Yeah.
以前只是头一晚 不过…
It used to be just the night before, but…
这是你最近才有的执念吗
Is that a new-ish obsession?
对 的确是这么回事
Yeah, it is, actually.
井井有条
Quite organized.
这些事我的牛仔裤、长裤
These are my jeans, trousers.
有人进来过
Ah, someone's been in here. - Someone's been in there?
有人进去过吗 -有人进去过 是的
Someone's been in there, yeah.
拜托
Come on.
我不清楚是谁
I don't know who.
下午好 欢迎继续收看西甲联赛
Welcome to the return of La Liga.
回来感觉真好
It feels good to be back.
贝克汉姆令本已令人陶醉的鸡尾酒 更添风味
The Beckham factor adding considerable spice to an already heady cocktail.
我记得第一个赛季很不一样 因为…
That first season, I remember it being different because…
漂亮的头球攻门 进了
Decent delivery, and the header's in!
…当其他球队进球的时候
…when the other team scored a goal,
我记得看到罗纳尔多一边笑 一边开玩笑
I remember seeing Ronaldo laughing and joking.
我说 "你输了 1比0"
I was like, "You're losing one-nil."
贝克汉姆有点沮丧
Beckham frustrated.
但他说 "别担心 我们会得分的"
But he was like, "Don't worry. We-- We're gonna score."
二过一传球 罗纳尔多传球 贝克汉姆来了 天哪
The one-two. Ronaldo involved here.
如果我们赢了…
Oh, and Beckham arriving! Oh! I say!
…我们会出去或喝啤酒
If we won we'd go out or grab a beer,
或者喝瓜拿纳饮料
or a guaraná.
还有凯匹林纳鸡尾酒 这些都是大卫喜欢喝的
And caipirinhas. David was a fan of those.
贝克汉姆这记传球很精彩 齐达内
Wonderful pass from Beckham. Zidane!
当判罚任意球时
When a free kick was awarded,
我们不知道要谁上 我还是他
we didn't know who'd take it, me or him.
罗伯托·卡洛斯 似乎一直活在他的阴影下
Roberto Carlos, who seems to follow in his shadow.
"不 我来踢" "不 你来…" "不 我来踢"
"No, I'm taking this." "No, you're--" "No, I am."
"事实上 你来吧 因为那对你来说有点太远了"
"Actually, you take it, because, yeah, it's a bit far away for you."
"我还是你 " 谁来踢
"Me or you?" Who'll take charge?
你喜欢踢任意球吗
Did you love taking free kicks?
我喜欢…当其他人让我上时 是的
I loved… When the other ones let me take it, yes.
大卫·贝克汉姆
David Beckham! Oh!
曾经有一段时间…
This was a time when…
大卫·贝克汉姆
David Beckham. -…anything he touched turned gold.
…他简直有点石成金的魔力
You beauty!
帅呆了
I remember saying, "You would love to get in the bath,
我记得当时说 "你肯定喜欢泡澡
but you can't because every time you get in the bath,
但你不可以 因为每次你泡澡
the water parts and you just walk on straight through."
水会分开 你就直接走过去了"
Do you think you're losing out because you're married?
你觉得结婚会让你失去很多吗
All these women who love you, throw their pants at you.
这么多爱你的女人 朝你献殷勤
No. Of course, you know, I'm very happily married
当然不会 我的婚姻很幸福
and I've got a beautiful wife and two gorgeous children,
我有漂亮的妻子 还有两个很棒的孩子
so, you know, I'm very happy.
所以我很幸福
But everything he did, everything he said was great, turned to gold.
但无论他做什么、说什么
Goldenballs.
都很棒 他有点石成金的魔力 "黄金右脚"
You're married to… -Yeah.
你的老公是全世界最帅气迷人 最有名的男人之一
…one of the most attractive, handsome, famous men in the world
他面临很多诱惑 目前他人在西班牙
and, you know, it's all there for him.
大堆美女对他投怀送抱
And right now, he's in Spain. They're throwing themselves at him.
你担心吗 你会忧心吗 你俩会不会吃对方的醋
Yeah. -Are you worried?
我觉得在感情中
Do you get concerned? Are you jealous of each other?
在一定程度地吃吃醋很有益
I mean, I think it's always healthy to have a certain amount of jealousy in a relationship.
他们是全世界最知名的夫妻之一
They're one of the world's most recognizable couples.
多年来 贝克汉姆夫妇积极宣传
Over the years, the Beckhams have actively marketed their union
他们的结合是天作之合
as a marriage made in heaven.
但如今 他们的关系备受关注 是因为别的原因
But today, that relationship is under a totally different spotlight,
大卫·贝克汉姆被指控
with allegations David Beckham had an affair
在转会皇家马德里后有了外遇
after the footballer's transfer to Real Madrid.
《世界新闻》昨天刊登了详细的指控
The News of the World, which printed detailed allegations yesterday,
该报声称报道可信度为百分之百
said it stood by its story 100%.
所以现在他们的婚姻出现了问题
So now we have a… you know, a matrimonial difficulty,
现在这算是全世界最大的新闻
which is the biggest story, kind of, in the world right now.
对婚外情的指控充斥着各大报纸
Allegations of extramarital affairs have consumed acres of newsprint.
这是十年来最大的新闻 不是吗
This has been the story of the decade.
连续十天霸占头版 令人称奇
It's been on the front page for ten days straight. It's extraordinary.
其中各家英国小报乐此不疲
Of which the British tabloids seized with enormous glee.
有人知道这是否属实吗
Does anyone know if any of this is true?
小报故事层出不穷
So, multiple tabloid stories broke.
你当时是如何应对的
And how did you deal with that? -
有一些
There was some…
耸人听闻的报道
horrible stories
很难
that were difficult to…
招架
deal with.
这是我和维多利亚在婚姻中
It was the first time that me and Victoria had been put under
首次面临那样的压力
that kind of pressure in our marriage.
《太阳报》刊登了一张 维多利亚·贝克汉姆的照片
The Sun carries a photograph of what it claims
宣称她泪流满面
is a tearful Victoria Beckham
当时她要飞往瑞士
as she flew out to Switzerland,
她将和丈夫一起畅享滑雪度假之旅
where she'll be joined by her husband on a skiing holiday.
你会说那是你们婚姻中 最艰难的时候吗
Would you say that was the hardest time in your marriage?
绝对是的 对我们来说是最艰难的时候
100%. It was the hardest period for us.
因为感觉像是全世界都与我们为敌
Because it felt like the world was against us.
问题是 如果我完全坦诚的话
Here's the thing, we were against each other,
我们也与彼此为敌
if I'm being completely honest.
在加入马德里之前
You know, up until Madrid,
有时感觉就像我们在对抗其他人
sometimes it felt like us against everybody else,
但当时我们在一起 紧密相连 拥有彼此
but we were together, we were connected, we had each other.
但我们在西班牙的时候 真的就没有我们拥有彼此的感觉了
But when we were in Spain, it didn't really feel like we had each other either.
让人很难过
And that's sad.
在我…
When I-- When I…
在我最初搬到西班牙时
When I first moved to Spain…
情况很艰难 因为我…
it was difficult, because I…
从15岁到27岁 我的整个职业生涯
I'd been part of a club and a family for my whole career,
我既是俱乐部的球员 也是家庭的一员
from the age of 15 till I was 27 years old.
我一夜之间就被卖♥♥掉了
I get sold overnight.
紧接着 我身处另一座城市
The next minute, I am in a city,
不会讲当地的语言
I don't speak the language.
更重要的是 我没有家人陪伴
More importantly, I didn't have my family.
在本周的爆料之后 贝克汉姆一家
After the week's revelations,
剧集 | 贝克汉姆(2023) | 导航列表