剧集 | 贝克汉姆(2023) | 导航列表
Great to have you along on this hot and sticky night,
很高兴有大家的陪伴
with a threat of thunderstorms at some points.
你觉得大卫有点震惊吗
Do you think that David was a bit shocked
对当时…
at how, kind of…
我不想这样说 不过或许…
I don't want to say it, but maybe--
当时的局面有多糟糕
How shitty the… the setup was?
美足联设置了很扯的薪酬上限
MLS has this crazy salary cap,
这就意味着有些人的年薪
which meant that you can really only afford to pay
真的只有一万三千美金
some guys $13,000 a year.
大卫·贝克汉姆上场了
David Beckham up,
他今晚首次上场 先在场上热热身
doing a little warm-up here for the first time tonight.
美足联得改变规则
So the MLS needed to change the rules,
也就是说有一名球员 会存在于薪酬上限之外
which meant one player would exist outside this salary cap,
这称为"大卫·贝克汉姆规则"
which was called the David Beckham rule.
他要跟这些资质平庸的球员为伍
And so he was stuck with these crappy-ass journeymen.
队里有些队员是泳池清洁工或园丁
There were some players in the team that were pool cleaners or gardeners.
我真的…不敢相信
I actually… I didn't believe it.
场上发生碰撞了
A collision there.
他上洗手间的时候
When he was using the bathroom,
我们计时 算算他待在隔间里时
we timed it and calculated how much money he made
能赚多少钱
while he was in the stall.
是更衣室里的某些人
And it was multiples
全年薪资的好几倍
of what some of the guys in those lockers made in a year.
马蒂诺来了
Here's Martino.
第一次看银河队比赛时 你没有说
The first time you saw the Galaxy play, did you not go,
"大卫 这足球真♥他♥妈♥烂"
"David, this is fucking shit football"?
以我的水平 我哪有资格说那种话 他们都比我出色
From my level, who am I to say that? They were better than me.
你当时没那么厉害
You weren't even that good? -
泳池清洁工上场踢球 哥们
The pool cleaner, bro, is playing.
仍在进攻 远程射门
Still on the attack. Blasting away.
球进网了 坎农没能拦截成功
And that one is into the back of the net, off the hands of Cannon!
他第一场比赛时 我其实去了
I actually went out with him for his first game.
我坐在那里 心想 "你都做了什么 "
I did sit there and think, "What have you done?"
在我看来 他有点不爽
He looks ticked off.
好像眼前看到的一切让他很不爽
He looks like he's upset about what he's seeing out there.
当时的情况对大卫来说很难 因为他是十足的完美主义者
That was hard for him, because David was just the ultimate perfectionist.
贝克汉姆上场了
And Beckham is coming on.
现场气氛就像披头士乐队成员现身 我是说…
It's like one of the Beatles has appeared. I mean…
今晚大概每个人都觉得 "他们现在肯定战无不胜
I think everyone thought, "Oh, they're gonna win everything now
因为他们有一位出色的球员"
because they have one great player."
银河队角球
Galaxy with a corner.
通常在我控球的时候 我知道
When I was playing these balls, normally I knew
会有一名球员跑动
that there was a player running.
我把球踢出去 没人接应
I'd play the ball… and there'd be no one there.
他想做的事和他想找的人之间 没有太多的联♥系♥
Not a lot of correlation between what he's trying to do and who he's trying to find.
我觉得他们还没搞清楚情况
I don't think they figured it out.
我们在还画着 美式橄榄球线条的球场上比赛
And we played on pitches that still had American football lines,
让人很困惑
and it was confusing.
就在18码线外
Just outside the 18.
也许贝克汉姆想独享这一切 他肯定…
Maybe Beckham wants it all to himself. He is certainly…
他大概从没看过美式橄榄球赛
He's probably never watched an American football game.
他大概会觉得 "球场上这些线是搞什么鬼 "
He's… , "What the fuck are these lines doing on the field?"
搞清楚…他不知道球在哪里算出界
Gotta figure out-- He didn't know where the ball's out of bounds.
他可能停了下来 界外线真的就在那边
He probably stopped and the out-of-bounds was out there.
多诺万那招很精彩
Great little move here from Donovan.
他在找贝克汉姆 但他不在
Looking for Beckham, but he's not there.
简直是一塌糊涂
It was a disaster.
球击中近侧门柱 球进了
Into the near post, and into the goal!
1比0
One-nil!
我们糟透了 千真万确
We sucked. We did.
太好了
Yes! Yessssss!
我们没有任何好转 那段时间对我们来说很难熬
We were not getting any better. It was a bad time for us.
反击 未越位 阿尔蒂多雷 好球
A counter. Onside. Altidore, yessss!
你经历了职业生涯中最长的连败
You experienced the longest non-winning streak of your career,
12场比赛 你还记得那段低谷期吗
Twelve games. Do you remember that low?
对 我记得我们…我不记得具体数字了
Yeah, I remember us… I don't remember the number,
不过现在我记起来了 谢谢提醒
but I obviously do now, thanks for that.
芝华士以3比0领先
Chivas up three-nil.
老天爷
Good Lord.
到了令人难堪的境地
Got to where it was embarrassing.
太尴尬了
It's embarrassing.
银河队现在的战况 已经糟到不能再糟了
It could not get any worse for the Galaxy right now.
我们没有任何好转
We wasn't getting any better.
所以我不是很高兴
So I wasn't that happy. -
当时我很高兴 很高兴
I was so happy. So happy.
洛杉矶非常宜居
LA, it was a great place to live.
怎么了
What up?
我和家人团聚在一起
I've got my family together.
你会像企鹅一样游泳吗
Can you do your penguin swim?
会
Yeah.
现在罗密欧·贝克汉姆 在足总杯决赛场上
Now, here's Romeo Beckham at the FA Cup Final.
你要像谁一样踢球
Who you gonna kick it like?
大卫·贝克汉姆
David Beckham.
而且我
And I… - Whoaaaa.
放下了很多痛苦
…let go of a lot of pain.
记得有人曾经对我说过 洛杉矶就像名人的康复中心
I remember someone saying to me once that LA is like rehab for famous people.
所以我们总是看到人们穿着UGG靴子 和运动服在马利布走来走去
That's why we always see people walking in Malibu in Ugg boots and tracksuits.
看着我 挥挥手 说 "这是我第一天上学"
Look at me. Wave. Say, "It's my first day of school."
学校很棒
The schools were great.
有私人停车道 这样狗仔就进不了学校
There was a private driveway, so paparazzi couldn't get into the school.
我们还是很受关注
We still got attention.
不过 当汤姆·克鲁斯 那么有型地出现在某家餐厅时
But, you know, when you've got Tom Cruise rocking up to a restaurant,
谁还会在乎贝克汉姆一家去不去
who cares if the Beckhams go?
对我们一家人来说 一切都容易了很多
Everything was a lot easier for us as a family.
好样的 罗密欧
Good boy, Romeo.
罗密欧
Romeo.
好样的
Well done.
我真的觉得很安心
I definitely felt at peace.
我们好像终于安定下来了
Finally, we seemed settled.
不过正如俗话所说 知道吗
But it's like that saying, you know?
"每当有需求需要满足的时候…"
"When there's an itch that needs scratching…"
BBC获知下一任英格兰队主教练
The BBC has learned that the next England manager
预计将于今日晚些时候公布
is expected to be named later today.
他是一位世界级的主教练
Well, he's a world-class manager.
我们很有信心他是合适的人选 可以带领我们前进
We're confident he's the right man to lead us forward.
那么 请解释一下 他怎么会想起来要执教英格兰队
So, explain how managing England came to him.
他们从来没有请过外国主教练
They'd never had a foreigner.
不 我不是第一个
No, I wasn't the first.
在我之前
There was…
有过一位瑞典主教练
a Swedish one before me.
第一位意大利主教练 -对 对的
First Italian. -Yeah. Yes.
法比奥·卡佩罗 成为英格兰队的主教练时
When Fabio Capello became England manager,
他说 "如果你想进入世界杯阵容
he said, "If you want to make the World Cup squad,
就必须如此"
this is what you have to do."
我告诉他 在我看来
I told him that, in my opinion,
他需要回归现实
he needed to return back to reality.
他说 "你得拿出最高水准 为一家欧洲俱乐部效力
He said, "You have to play for a European club at the highest level."
AC米兰如何 "
"How about AC Milan?"
我说 "好吧"
And I was like, "Okay."
维多利亚完全理解
And Victoria totally understood.
"你想去米兰是什么意思
"Wh-- What do you mean you wanna go to Milan?"
为了你 我们刚从地球的一端 搬到另一端"
"Like, we've just moved from one side of the world to the other for you."
我的初衷是我们一家人住在洛杉矶
What I signed up for was us being in LA as a family.
所以我没想到搬去洛杉矶
So I didn't expect to turn up in LA,
把一切安排妥当后 他说
have everything perfect, and then he go,
"你猜怎么着 惊喜 我又要离开了"
"Oh, guess what. Surprise! I'm going away again."
你们刚搬到美国
You guys just moved to the States.
你们全家人都搬过来了 这么做值得吗
You moved your family here. Was it worth the move?
毫无疑问 我觉得再好不过了 知道吗
Without a doubt. I think it couldn't have gone any better, you know? Obviously…
我又要再一次
It was going to be another time
独自留在家里带孩子
剧集 | 贝克汉姆(2023) | 导航列表