剧集 | 贝克汉姆(2023) | 导航列表
“靠 这混♥蛋♥又回来了?”
"Oh, fuck. This motherfucker's back"? -
对 还真有人那样说
Yeah, there was a little bit of talk.
“好吧 看看你如何对付这小子 看你如何反应”
"Okay, let's see how you do against this lad now. See how you react."
现在大卫·贝克汉姆 和迭戈·西蒙尼就要握手了
Now, this is when David Beckham and Diego Simeone will shake hands.
他们不一定要真心实意
They don't have to mean it.
他很不爽
He wasn't happy.
可以理解
That's understandable.
…我们可以忘掉一半的早间头条
…and we can forget half of the morning headlines now
继续关注比赛了
and get on with the match.
作为一个团队 我们不可能说 “好 我们会为你搞定他”
I don't think we as a team went out to say, "Okay, we'll do him for you,"
但大家有一种默契 那就是 “有机会的话
but there's a secret code there that, "If we get the chance,
我们会为你帮他扁他”
we'll smash him for you."
科尔控球失败 球被西蒙尼抢走了
Cole losing it to Simeone.
基恩对西蒙尼没有犯规 贝克汉姆尝试射门
No foul by Keane on Simeone. Beckham trying to drive it in.
大卫·贝克汉姆应该进一球
David Beckham is due a goal.
贝克汉姆射门
It's Beckham.
我记得他白天打电♥话♥给维多利亚
I remember him on his phone to Victoria during the day.
贝克汉姆的任意球
Beckham's free kick.
他心不在焉
He was distracted.
他们发生争执
They were at each other.
维多利亚说 “我生孩子时 如果你不在
Victoria was saying, "If you miss this birth,
你要是不在 你要是不回来…”
if you're not here, if you're not back…"
我说
And I went,
“把你该死的手♥机♥关掉”
"Turn your fucking phone off."
我说:“上场比赛时 你会不堪一击”
I said, "You'll be melted by the time you get to the game."
加里·内维尔
Gary Neville.
大卫·贝克汉姆
David Beckham.
但我记得我对他说 “你得把心思放在这里
But I remember saying to him, "You're gonna have to switch on here."
今晚的比赛太重要了”
"This game is too big tonight."
现在西蒙尼控球 他射偏了!
Now Simeone. Got his shot away!
他根本没在踢球
Wasn't playing at all.
然后 突然间…
And then, all of a sudden…
独一无二的大卫·贝克汉姆! 绝无仅有的大卫·贝克汉姆!
One David Beckham! There's only one David Beckham!
…观众开始高呼他的名字
…the crowd just started chanting his name.
独一无二的大卫·贝克汉姆! 绝无仅有的大卫·贝克汉姆!
One David Beckham! There's only one David Beckham!
那是大卫的转折点
And that was the turning point for David.
绝无仅有的大卫·贝克汉姆!
There's only one David Beckham!
他意识到曼彻斯特的人会罩着他
Recognizing that the people of Manchester were gonna look after him.
独一无二的大卫·贝克汉姆! 绝无仅有的大卫·贝克汉姆!
One David Beckham! There's only one David Beckham!
家人会这样 知道吗? 曼联就是这样关爱我的
That's what families do, you know? It's what United did.
贝克汉姆来了一记横传
Beckham's cross. Oh!
大卫·贝克汉姆
David Beckham.
横传给科尔!
Crossed in towards Cole! Oh!
现场的呼喊声震耳欲聋
The noise was just deafening.
西蒙尼
Simeone.
在针对贝克汉姆的挑战中 我是不是发现了更多热情?
Did I detect a little bit more fire in Beckham's challenge there?
球传给贝克汉姆
To Beckham.
球传给德怀特·约克了 1比0!
It's in towards Dwight Yorke. It's one-nil!
多亏了大卫·贝克汉姆的那记横传
From David Beckham's cross, and Manchester United
曼联在这场四分之一决赛中 把控全场
are in charge of this quarterfinal.
内维尔传给贝克汉姆
Neville to Beckham.
约克射门 2比0!
In towards Yorke. Two-nil!
巴乔的任意球 贝克汉姆一记头球
Baggio with the free kick. Header away is by Beckham.
几乎能看到火花了
You could almost see the sparks.
这么说吧 他可不会把自己的孩子命名为“迭戈”
I don't think the baby will be called "Diego."
曼联两分 国际米兰零分
Manchester United two, Inter Milan nil.
在比赛结束时
At the end of the match,
他很理智 愿意和我交换球衣
he was sensible enough to exchange shirts with me.
你是不是朝那件球衣射飞镖什么的?
Did you, like, shoot darts at it or some shit?
没有 我把它裱起来了
No. I framed it.
最后 医生告诉我必须剖腹产
In the end, they told me that I had to have a Cesarean section.
我还记得当时的新闻头条 “太高贵 无力分娩”
I remember the headlines, "Too Posh to push."
我才不是太高贵 没力气分娩
I wasn't too posh to push.
医生告诉我 分娩对我来说不安全
I was told it would not be safe for me to be put into labor.
那是最棒的事
It's the most amazing thing.
我的第一个孩子
My first child.
有人走过来对我们说
Someone came up to us and said,
“大卫 你应该出去宣布孩子已出生
"David, you should go out and announce that baby has been born,
名字、体重 维多利亚状态很好”
name, weight, Victoria's doing fine."
我接受了无痛分娩 我记得他俯下身
I'd had an epidural, and I remember him leaning over
因为我躺在医院里 腰部以下都没有知觉了
as I was lying there in hospital, numb from the waist down.
我当时说:“你能帮我理发吗?”
And I was like, "Can you do my hair?"
我不确定她是否为此欣喜若狂
Which I'm not sure she was over the moon about.
大卫!宝宝怎么样?
David! How's the baby doing?
维多利亚怎么样?
How's Victoria doing?
不过总是要理发
Always got to do the hair, though.
总是要理发
Always got to do the hair.
请看这边!谢谢!
Over here, please! Thank you!
布鲁克林 男孩
Brooklyn. A boy.
朝我们挥挥手 大卫!
Give us a wave, David!
大卫 孩子叫什么名字?
David, what's the baby called?
叫布鲁克林·约瑟夫
It's Brooklyn Joseph.
布鲁克林·约瑟夫? -对
Brooklyn Joseph? -Yeah.
大卫 这边! -大卫!
David, over here! - David!
他出来的那一刻 我突然想到
The moment he came out, I all of a sudden thought,
“我该如何保护他?
"How am I going to protect him?"
我要做什么来保护他?”
"What am I going to do to protect him?"
那晚上 布鲁克林睡在维多利亚旁边
That night, Brooklyn slept next to Victoria.
维多利亚说 “过来跟我一起在床上挤挤”
Victoria was like, "Come and squeeze on the bed with me,"
我说:“当然不行
and I was like, "Absolutely not."
我把头靠在门上睡就行了”
I said, "I'm sleeping with my head against the door."
这里 大卫!
Here, David! David!
因为我疑神疑鬼 担心有人会把他偷走
Because I was paranoid someone was gonna steal him.
这本该是幸福时刻
You know, it's meant to be a happy moment.
那当然是幸福时刻
And it was a happy moment, of course.
但我很担心
But I was worried.
在我经历那一切的时候
I didn't want him to come into this life
我不希望他进入我的生活里
at a time where I was going through what I was going through.
汽车的窗户都被遮住了 -对
Windows were blacked out. - Yeah.
事情开始发生了
This started to happen.
这是大卫抱着布鲁克林
And this was David with Brooklyn,
布鲁克林裹在毯子里
cradled in a blanket.
给他和他的孩子们拍照 你们有时会因此而感到内疚吗?
Did you feel guilty sometimes, taking pictures of him and his kids?
这个嘛…
Well…
对 他们…换做现在 就不会那样做了
Yeah, they… You wouldn't do it now.
那只是…
It's just a…
时代不同了 换做现在就不会那样做
Times have changed. You wouldn't do it. -Yeah.
人们花大价钱买♥♥我们孩子的照片
People were paying fortunes for pictures of our child.
为了得到那张照片 他们不择手段
So… they were doing anything possible to get that picture.
在他到能做决定的年纪之前 我们不希望他被人拍到
We don't want him photographed, you know, until he's at the age where he can decide.
他是属于我们的小宝贝
And, you know, he's our private little baby,
我们希望一直这样
and that's the way we want to keep it.
从这里可以看到宝宝 -对
You can see the baby. - Yeah.
但有人威胁要绑♥架♥时 失去会变得可怕起来
But when there was kidnap threats, that's when it got scary.
就在我们有了布鲁克林后
We were getting kidnapping threats
就收到了绑♥架♥威胁
right from when we had Brooklyn.
你甚至无法解释
And it's… I mean, you can't even explain
那是怎样的感受 因为我们无法躲藏
how that feels, because we couldn't hide.
这是去切斯特动物园玩
This was a trip to Chester Zoo.
这里好像是疯癫仓库游乐场
I think this was a Wacky Warehouse.
对 就是在疯癫仓库游乐场 -是在疯癫仓库游乐场
Yeah, Wacky Warehouse. - Was that the Wacky Warehouse?
靠 他们去哪里 你们都跟着
Shit. You followed them everywhere.
我知道
I know.
现在这一切又在我脑中重现
These are all things that, now it's coming back to me,
跟你做这些访谈时
I realize why
我压力很大 我意识到其中的原因了
I've found it quite stressful doing these interviews with you,
因为我屏蔽了太多东西 大卫应该也一样
because I've blocked so much of it out, and I think David has as well.
现在这一切又在我脑中重现
But now it's coming back to me.
想象一下生孩子时 收到死亡威胁
I mean, imagine having a baby and having death threats.
明知发生这些事 大卫还得踢比赛
David had to play knowing this was all going on.
剧集 | 贝克汉姆(2023) | 导航列表