剧集 | 贝克汉姆(2023) | 导航列表
不是真的牙疼
It wasn't really a toothache.
我必须承认 我那时候经常牙疼
I had a lot of toothaches, I must admit.
我很想家
I got homesick quite a lot.
我妈妈会说 "要我们去吗 " 我老爸会说
My mum was like, "Shall we go down?" And my dad was like,
"绝对不行"
"Absolutely not."
拜托 亚历克斯 笑一笑 拜托 别动
Come on, Alex, give us a smile. Stay still.
除了他父亲 亚历克斯爵士跟他情同父子
Sir Alex was the closest thing, other than his dad, as a father.
就这么简单
Simple as that.
他的确对大卫的人生 产生了不可思议的影响
He's had this unbelievable effect on David's life. Really has.
有一场比赛 主教练真的让我坐到替补席后面
One game, the manager sat me, literally, the row behind the bench.
这孩子在更衣室里
This kid was in the dressing room.
坐在我们旁边
Sitting next to us.
我们看着他 心想 "好吧
And we look at him and think, "Well,
他肯定是个厉害的球员 因为他只有13或14岁
he must be some player, this kid, 'cause he's only 13, 14,
我们之前没见过他"
and we haven't seen this before."
亚历克斯爵士不让任何人接近球队…
Sir Alex wouldn't let anybody near the team…
小贝
Becks.
…更别说这个小孩了
…let alone this young kid.
我们会取笑他说 "你又来了 "
We take the mickey out of him a little bit. "Are you here again?"
"你又来了 "
"Are you here again?"
我们带你去更衣室 你坐在那里
We brought you in the dressing room, you sat there,
布鲁斯会说 "你最好成为厉害的球员
and Brucie says, "You better turn out some player."
我们给你这种待遇 你最好成为厉害的球员"
"The treatment we're giving you. You better turn out some player."
从我小时候起 亚历克斯·弗格森爵士
The way Sir Alex Ferguson was with me, from a very young age,
就对我很特别
was special.
这就说明 从你很小的时候起 我们就开始注意你了 小伙子
So it just shows you, we had you monitored right from an early age, my young man.
这是个大家庭 所以…
It was a family, and that's why…
我们取得了那样的成功
…we had the success that we had.
这是英国最著名、最上镜 被八卦最多的夫妇
There's Britain's most famous, photographed and gossiped-about couple.
请大家欢迎贝克汉姆夫妇
Welcome, please, the Beckhams!
维多利亚 你写了这本书 书名是《学会飞翔》
You've written this book, Victoria, called Learning to Fly,
是你的自传
your autobiography.
大卫 你呢 你从头到尾读过这本书吗
David, what about you? You read this book, did you, from the beginning?
没有 我目前才读到一半 -你读到一半…
No, I'm halfway through it at the moment. -You're halfway…
我们躺在床上 他就会读那本书 他会像这样看着我
We're lying in bed, he'll be reading the book, and he'll look at me like that.
我心想 "天哪 我说了什么 "
I'm like, "Oh God. What have I said?"
我今早还跟大卫说
I was saying to David this morning,
我几乎认不出当初的我和大卫了
I barely recognize me and David from back then.
怎么了
What?
玉米棒子是你做的
You doing that corn on the cob.
我知道 我们会看着这玩意 下不了口
I know. We're gonna look at this and cringe.
感觉像是两个奇怪的人物
They feel like two strange characters.
可以给我一杯咖啡吗 公主
Can I have a cup of tea, please, Princess?
还是你来决定我何时可以喝咖啡
Or do you decide when I have a cup of tea?
我准你喝咖啡的时候 你才可以喝
I'll tell you when you can have a cup of tea.
别忘了 是我说了算 -好吧 不好意思 公主
I wear the trousers, don't forget. -Okay. Sorry, Princess.
我以前总是比现在更直言不讳
I was always much more outspoken than I am now.
再提一下这个敏感的话题 你在书中也提到过
On the touchy subject again, which you've touched about in your book,
亚历克斯·弗格森爵士
about Sir Alex Ferguson, you say
你说认识他四年了 他只对你说过"你好"
that in four years of knowing him, all he's said to you is "hello."
你现在明白了吗
Are you getting the message now?
书中有些事情 我必须要说清楚
I mean, I think that there are certain things in the book that I had to address.
但最终
But at the end of the day, you know, she's got a great relationship
她跟亚历克斯·弗格森关系很好 亚历克斯·弗格森爵士
with Alex Ferguson, Sir Alex Ferguson.
你给他起昵称了吗
Do you have a pet nickname for him?
小弗
Fergie.
这是曼联最后一场主场比赛
It's Manchester United's final home game.
大卫·贝克汉姆
David Beckham.
好球
Oh, what a brilliant goal!
大卫·贝克汉姆精彩射门
Fantastic goal by David Beckham
他赢得了掌声 实至名归
who milks the applause, and why not?
我记得 显而易见
I remember it being quite obvious
他不怎么喜欢我
that he wasn't keen on me.
曼联再度夺冠
Manchester United have won again.
当时我不明白为什么
And at the time, I didn't understand why.
我觉得
I think that it's the publicity machine from Victoria's side…
维多利亚那边的关注度
has been interfering with his life, and I says, "You can't have that."
一直在干扰他的生活 我说 "你不能这样"
…for your loyalty to this club. It's-- It's unbelievable.
…因为你们对本俱乐部的忠诚度 不可思议
It was getting more tense.
气氛越来越紧张
You know, the string was wearing thin.
情绪一触即发
He phoned me up and he said, uh,
他给我打电♥话♥说
"Yeah, I've been picked for the England team, Dad."
"是的 我被选进英格兰队了 爸爸"
I went, "That's great." He said, "And I've been made captain."
我说 "那好啊 伙计" 他说 "我还被任命为队长了"
I went, "No."
我说 "不要"
Will this be your proudest moment,
带领球队参加世界杯 会是你最骄傲的时刻吗
to lead the team to the World Cup?
祝好运吧 那会是最骄傲的时刻
Um, it will be, fingers crossed, the proudest moment.
说真的 我都不敢相信
I couldn't believe it, in all honesty.
英格兰队队长
England captain.
对
Yeah.
重大决定
Big call.
也是很有争议的决定
It was a controversial one.
就是英格兰队队长
England captain, then.
我知道 你能相信吗
I know. Can you believe it?
两年前 我是英格兰球迷最讨厌的人
Two years ago, I was the most hated man by English fans.
现在我成英格兰队队长了
And now I'm England captain.
成千上万的球迷 已开始抵达老特拉福德球场
Thousands of football fans have begun arriving at Old Trafford
去观看英格兰队和希腊队的比赛 这是世界杯预选赛的关键一战
for England's crucial World Cup Qualifier against Greece.
期望值很高
Expectations are running high.
他们希望看到 英格兰队进入明年的决赛
They want to see England on to the finals next year.
当然还是要打比赛 但大家期望能赢
Still got to play the match, but the expectation here is of a win.
英格兰球迷还是讨厌我
I was still hated by the England fans,
所以每次我上场比赛
so every time that I played in any game,
我都会被辱骂、被人♥大♥吼
you know, I got abused, I got shouted at.
但目前的情况堪称完美
But it was the perfect situation.
长久以来 在我参加的比赛中
The most important England game
对英格兰来说 这是最重要的比赛
that I'd played in for a long time.
而且场地刚好
And it just happened to be
是在老特拉福德球场
at Old Trafford.
今天下午 老特拉福德球场阳光明媚
The sun is shining on this Old Trafford pitch,
英格兰队身着全白色队服
and England are wearing all white this afternoon.
这是我最喜欢的英格兰队服
Which is my favorite England kit to play in.
我们希望 有一两个球员会有惊为天人的表现
We'll hope for an angelic performance from one or two of them.
7号♥ 队长 大卫·贝克汉姆
Seven, and captain, David Beckham.
我当队长 带领大家
With me captain, for us
进军世界杯
to reach the World Cup.
我们开场时或许会紧张 我不知道
Maybe we'll be in for an anxious opening. I don't know.
一切太过完美
It was just too perfect,
所以肯定会出事
so something had to go wrong.
卡里斯特亚斯射门 希腊队得分了
Charisteas for goal! And Greece have scored!
斯文·戈兰·埃里克森的队伍 落后一球
Sven-Goran Eriksson's team a goal behind.
英格兰队大受打击
Oh, what a blow for England!
老天
Dear, dear, dear.
加里·内维尔想抢球
Neville wants the ball.
他抢到球了 球回到贝克汉姆脚下
He's got the ball. Back again to Beckham.
此刻对英格兰队来说 一切都乱套了
This is all going the wrong way here for England at the moment.
队长一职对他来说 责任重大
Being the captain was huge for him.
不过 戴上队长臂章
But when you've got the armband on,
就无处可藏了
there's nowhere to hide.
你得身处众目睽睽之下
You're out there.
老特拉福德球场中场休息时间 观众在喝倒彩
Halftime at Old Trafford. They're booing.
他们在给大卫·贝克汉姆的球队 喝倒彩
They're booing David Beckham's team. -
很无情
It was brutal.
因为众人对他期望更高了
Because more was expected of him.
英格兰队需要平局 才能获得参加世界杯的资格
England need to draw to qualify for the World Cup.
倘若他们进不了 那绝对是灾难和耻辱
It will be absolute disaster and shame if they don't.
他们怎么能让自己陷入如此境地呢
How could they have got themselves into this position anyway?
队长臂章激励大卫成长
The armband made David grow.
希腊队的尼古拉迪斯
Nikolaidis for Greece.
贝克汉姆过来抢球
Beckham comes to knock him off the ball
剧集 | 贝克汉姆(2023) | 导航列表