剧集 | 贝克汉姆(2023) | 导航列表
If Real Madrid beat Mallorca, they are champions of Spain.
大卫·贝克汉姆 将在自己的最后一场比赛中
David Beckham would win his first medal
赢得他在西班牙的第一枚奖牌
in Spain in his last match.
他这周一直深受脚踝伤的折磨 但他会成为关注的焦点
He's struggled with an ankle injury this week, but will take center stage.
我告诉你们 好莱坞应该 拍大卫·贝克汉姆的故事 对吧
I tell you what, Hollywood should get over the story of David Beckham, shouldn't it?
我们还听说 这是罗伯托·卡洛斯的最后一场比赛
We also have heard that Roberto Carlos plays his last game.
我们希望赢得联赛冠军
We wanted to win the league
昂首挺胸地离开
and leave with our heads held high.
他很乐意功成身退
He'd love to sign out on a winning note.
汤姆·克鲁斯坐在看台上 他会成为他的邻居之一
Tom Cruise sitting in there.
很快他就会成为贝克汉姆一家 在洛杉矶的邻居
He'll be one of his neighbors, one of the Beckhams' neighbors, shortly in LA.
这是全城最盛大的比赛
It's the biggest game in town.
这是本周地球上最盛大的比赛
It's the biggest game on the planet this weekend.
罗伯托·卡洛斯
Roberto Carlos is…
在寻找贝克汉姆
seeking Beckham.
贝克汉姆控球状态很好
Great control from Beckham.
不过而且…
But also…
老天 这里人声鼎沸
This place is buzzing.
…菲戈走了 罗纳尔多走了 齐祖走了
…Figo left, Ronaldo left, Zizou left,
所以我算是仅剩的"银河舰队"成员
so I was the only "Galáctico" kind of left.
按照计划 今晚贝克汉姆要进这个球
It's in the script that Beckham scores tonight.
这些年来 他进了多少个重要的球
How many important goals has he scored over the years?
贝克汉姆射门
It's Beckham! Whoo-hoo!
应该以完美的方式
So it should have been the perfect way
来结束我的皇马生涯
to finish my Real Madrid career.
未越位 马略卡坏了好戏
Onside. Mallorca spoil the party!
这是计划外的状况
This wasn't in the script.
法比奥·卡佩罗的肢体语言 告诉了你什么 他双手交叉
What does the body language of Fabio Capello tell you? Arms crossed.
如果回去看的话
If you go back,
会看到大卫跑动 但跑动不是很好
you can see David ran, not ran really well.
突然 我的跟腱断了
All of a sudden, my Achilles gave way.
我的比赛就这样结束了
And that was the end of the game for me.
我必须把他换掉
I had to replace him.
大卫·贝克汉姆 在欧洲足坛的职业生涯
And the career of David Beckham in European football
以悲剧而告终
comes to a rather sad end.
不该是这样的
It just wasn't meant to be.
这段原本美好的历程 以本赛季皇马的胜负未定而收场
The fairy tale finishes with the season undecided for Real Madrid.
但此时此刻
But this moment…
重要的不是我
it's not about me.
重要的是团队
It's about the team.
我们的力量不是来自个人
Our strength was not individual.
于是我说 "各位
So I said, "Guys…
团结起来
together…
我们拧成一股力量"
we are our strength."
罗比尼奥
Robinho.
现在是伊瓜因射门 好
Now it's Higuaín. Right!
战斗开始了 雷耶斯首次触球
The fight is on! Reyes with his first touch!
我们团结如一家人
It was a family.
罗伯托·卡洛斯回来了 他风采依旧
Roberto Carlos comes back. Well, he's still got it.
这可能是他最后一次 身着全白色皇马球衣参加比赛了
He may be playing his final game in the all-white of Real Madrid.
我们这支队伍是朋友组成的
We were a team of friends.
皇马夺冠了
Real Madrid are champions!
英雄并非大卫·贝克汉姆
It's not David Beckham who's the hero.
是何塞·安东尼奥·雷耶斯
It's José Antonio Reyes.
我抬头看到维多利亚和孩子们
And I look up and I see Victoria, the kids.
开始庆祝吧 皇马再度夺冠
The celebrations begin! Real Madrid are champions again!
必须来一场盛大派对 让贝克汉姆家以往的派对都为之逊色
And there's gonna be a party like even the Beckhams have never thrown.
当晚
That night,
我看到了百分百的大卫
I saw the proper David.
真实的大卫
The real David.
贝克汉姆 小贝
Beckham. Becks.
小贝 你开心吗
Becks, are you happy?
不开心 -不开心 不是很开心
No. - No? Not much?
有一点
A little.
但或许…
But maybe after…
或许那晚过后…
Maybe after that night…
如果我们去跟大卫说 "听着 大卫 留下来"
if we go to David and say, "Look, David, stay."
"现在皇马的地位无可匹敌
"There's nothing bigger now than Real Madrid."
要不多待一段时间 赢取更多奖杯吧
"And maybe stay a little bit longer to win more trophies."
无论你答应了什么 或者无论你…
"Whatever you have agreed, or whatever you…"
去跟你家人聊聊 留下来"
"Talk to your family. Stay." -
突然之间 大卫就获得了支持
Suddenly, David was in favor.
所以他要进去 和他们开最后一次会
So he was going in to have one final meeting with them.
因此…这就是秋后算账的日子
So, this is the day of reckoning.
我说 "你确定吗
I said, "Are you sure about this?"
你要加入一个毫无价值的联盟"
"You will be going to a league that has no value."
我已做好准备 要离开了
I was ready to leave.
如你所知 我提前去了 我给孩子们找好了学校
And I, as you know, I went ahead, I put the kids in school,
我买♥♥了房♥子 为我们全家人装♥修♥了那栋房♥子
I bought a house, I decorated the house for us as a family.
大卫
David.
大卫
David.
大卫
David.
大卫 拜托
David, please.
所有皇马球迷都问自己
All of Madridismo is, uh, asking themselves,
"你就不能再多留两三年吗 "
"Can't you stay two or three more years?"
所有人都认为你有这种能力
Which is what everyone thinks that you have in you.
但大卫很明智 他记得他们让他坐冷板凳
But David's smart, and he remembers they benched him.
他吻了一下最小的孩子 当时是在希思罗机场一号♥航站楼
A kiss for his youngest, and it was into Heathrow Terminal One.
坦白说 任何人跟我说什么都不重要
It didn't matter what anyone said to me.
你最后有什么话要对球迷说吗
Have you got a final message for your fans?
最重要的是我和维多利亚想要什么
It was about what me and Victoria wanted.
我们希望到美国去
And we wanted America.
再见
Bye. -Bye.
现在是下午四点钟 欢迎收看《KCAL 9频道新闻》
Welcome to the KCAL 9 News at 4:00.
本周五有重大新闻 足球迷们兴奋不已
Our big story on this Friday, soccer fans on fire with excitement.
大卫·贝克汉姆终于抵达美国了
David Beckham is finally here.
我记得我们上车
I remember us getting in the car,
有一辆直升机在上面
and there was a helicopter that was filming
跟拍我们从机场到家得过程
us going from the airport to our house.
很奇怪 我心想 "真要这样吗 有那么有趣吗 "
I mean, it was bizarre. It was like, "Really? Is it that interesting?"
欢迎来到家得宝中心球场
Welcome to the Home Depot Center.
这将是洛杉矶有史以来 最盛大的体育明星新闻发布会
This would be the biggest news conference for a sports star ever seen in LA.
洛杉矶银河最新成员 大卫·贝克汉姆先生
The newest member of the LA Galaxy, Mr. David Beckham.
我们全家都搬到洛杉矶了
My family have now moved to Los Angeles.
最重要的是我的家人
The most important thing is my family.
第二件事是足…是足球
The second thing is the foot… is the soccer.
你在洛杉矶有可以通话的朋友吗 比如问问 "我该怎么办 "
Did you have friends in LA that you would call? Like, "What do I do?"
有趣的是…
Well, the funny thing was…
我跟汤姆·克鲁斯是朋友
I was friends with Tom Cruise.
我记得汤姆转身说 "我和威尔会给你开个派对"
I remember Tom turning around and saying, "Me and Will are gonna throw you a party."
我说 "威尔 " 他说 "威尔·史密斯"
I was like, "Will?" He said, "Will Smith."
你记得有个欢迎派对吗
Do you remember that there was a welcome party?
对那场派对来说 这种叫法根本不够劲
That's not an efficient enough title for what it was.
堪称奥斯卡颁奖典礼后的派对
It was like an after-Oscars party or something.
堪比杜莎夫人蜡像馆 目之所及 都是名流
It was like being in Madame Tussauds. Everywhere you looked, famous person.
我们只是像那样坐着、站着
And we're just obviously sat, stood there like that.
我们得给汤姆·克鲁斯围个圈 这样他才能重新演绎
We had to make a circle for Tom Cruise so he can redo the choreography
《乖仔也疯狂》的舞蹈场面
for the Risky Business, like, dance scene.
然后 紧接着钢琴声开始响起
Next minute, the piano starts going
史蒂维·旺德开始给他唱起生日歌♥
and Stevie Wonder starts singing him "Happy Birthday."
我心想 "去你的" 懂我的意思吗
And I was like, "Fuck this." You know what I mean?
他消失了 我们失去他了
He's gone. We've lost him.
华盛顿特区的RFK体育场 今晚门票告罄
RFK Stadium in Washington DC is sold out tonight.
四万五千人期待看到 大卫·贝克汉姆的首秀
45,000 people hoping to see David Beckham's debut.
关于大卫·贝克汉姆的最新消息称 他可以参加选拔赛
The latest on David Beckham, he is available for selection.
他不会在这场比赛中首发 但他确实希望上场
He will not start the match, but he does expect to play.
试图成为美国足球的救世主 这是一场豪赌
It's a gamble to try to become the Messiah of American soccer.
他冒着一切风险来到这里
He was risking everything by coming here.
我们准备开球了
And we are set for the kick-off.
倘若不成功 他势必成为全世界的笑柄
Like, if it didn't work out, it would make him the laughingstock of the world.
在这个闷热难耐的夜晚 有可能还会面临雷暴威胁
剧集 | 贝克汉姆(2023) | 导航列表