剧集 | 贝克汉姆(2023) | 导航列表
英国需要这场胜利
The country needed this.
对这里的一个球迷来说 这一切难以接受
For one fan here, it was all too much,
比赛结束后 直接把电视机 从三楼扔了出去
sending their television straight out of their third-floor window after the match.
“失望透顶 伤痛欲绝” 今早 很多人如是说
"Gutted. Devastated." That's what people are saying.
大多数人责怪贝克汉姆
And most of them hold David Beckham to blame.
对
Yes.
我俩真的都没意识到 英国当时发生的一切
I don't think either of us really realized what was going on in the UK.
有人看到他了吗?
Has there been any sight of him yet?
据我们所知
As far as we understand it,
大卫·贝克汉姆 将于今天下午晚些时候飞回英国
David Beckham was flying back to England later this afternoon.
“幼稚、任性、丢脸、愚蠢”
"Childish. Petulant. Disgraceful. Stupid."
今天记者们用这些词
Some of the politer words used today by reporters
来形容大卫·贝克汉姆
to describe David Beckham.
大卫在我之前回国了 因为当时我还在巡演
David went home ahead of me because I was still on tour,
他失去了那层保护
and he went from having that protection
去接受那种赤♥裸♥裸的攻击
into absolute carnage.
我好像从来没说过这事 因为没办法说
And I don't think I've ever talked about it, just because I can't.
我觉得很难说清楚我经历的一切
Uh, I find it hard to talk through what I went through
因为太极端了
because it was so extreme.
我们都很失望 在未来的若干年里 我们都会议论此事
We're all disappointed and we'll talk about it for years to come.
他让自己的队友失望 让全国失望
He's let his teammates down, and he's let the country down.
整个国家都恨我
The whole country hated me.
恨我
Hated me.
就连首相也发表了自己的看法
Even the Prime Minister gave his verdict.
大卫·贝克汉姆被罚下场后
After David Beckham was sent off,
他们团结一心 改变阵型
the way that they held together and reformed themselves,
是一次了不起的成就
it was an extraordinary achievement.
如果情况不一样的话 我们肯定所向披靡
If things turned out differently, I think there'd have been no stopping us.
格伦·霍德尔没有站出来保护大卫
And Glenn Hoddle didn't come out and try to protect David.
事已至此 他得明白 我们没办法承担这种事情
At this level, he's got to learn that we can't afford to do them things.
你得受惩罚 我们都受到惩罚了
You'll get punished, and we've been punished.
当时大卫才多大 23岁?
And how old was David, 23?
23岁还是个孩子
You're a kid at 23.
格伦·霍德尔是个大人 大人…
And Glenn Hoddle was a man, and a man--
其实我不想说他是大人
Well, I wouldn't call him a man, actually.
他比较年长
He was an older person.
那种十足的恨意
I mean, the absolute hate.
公开霸凌上升到另一个层次
Public bullying to another level.
门被敲得梆梆作响
There was a bang-bang-bang on the door.
打开门 难以置信 居然有30来位记者
Opened the door, and couldn't believe there was about 30, uh, reporters
和摄影师堵在外面
and photographers outside.
后来我发现 路上有一辆面包车
And then I finds out that there was a van just up the road
一根巨大的天线
with a massive great aerial
接入手♥机♥
tapped into the phone.
大卫·贝克汉姆的父亲说 他经常跟儿子通电♥话♥
David Beckham's dad says he speaks to his son on the phone most days,
他说他儿子很不正常
and he says his son's just not himself at all.
我们是一起长大的
We… grew up together.
我从儿时起就为曼联效力
You know, I-I played for Manchester United when I was a kid.
我十岁时就加入球队
I joined when I was ten.
很显然 我很聪明
And obviously, I was smart.
我当时想 “靠 我不会有他那么优秀
I was like, "Fuck, I'm not gonna be as good as him,
我还是当他的哥们好了”
so I might as well be his mate."
世界杯结束后 我们第一次走进一家餐厅
I think the first time we went into a restaurant after the World Cup,
周围一片寂静 大家都看着 人人都盯着他看
and it was silence, and everyone looked, and he got death stares off everyone.
后来 整间屋子的人都看着他
You got the whole room looking at you.
那只是开始而已 后来情况越来越糟
That was only the beginning. And it just got worse.
走在街上 有人会朝他吐口水
You'd walk down the streets and people would be spitting at him.
有人会冲撞他
You know, people would be, you know, going to barge into him,
会撞他 一直骂他
to knock into him, like, "Fucking this! Fucking…"
说各种难听的话
"You're this. You're that."
我们轮流带他去厕所 “现在谁要带小贝去厕所?”
We'd take turns taking him to the toilet. "Who's taking Becks to the toilet now?"
跟他去厕所 不能让他自己去
You'd follow him to the toilet, couldn't leave him on his own.
我们当时频繁换酒吧 各种换地方
We probably broke the world record for the fastest walkers in between bars,
速度之快 可能都破了世界纪录
you know, trying to get to places.
上车 遇到红灯
You'd go into the car, you'd get to a traffic light.
最糟糕的就是遇到红灯
It's the worst thing to be in, traffic lights,
因为有人会摇下车窗 下车
'cause you get people winding the window down, getting out,
砸车、砸车窗
banging on the car, banging on the window.
破口大骂 叫他去死 不过就是…很疯狂 知道吗?
They're like, "Fucking this, mate!" But it just-- It was crazy, you know?
我们坐在车里就这种表情
And you're like that, sat there in the car.
不过他从来没有回应 一次也没有
But he never reacted. Not once.
有人把这位23岁男生的画像
An effigy of the 23-year-old
挂在伦敦一家酒吧外的套索上
was hung from a noose outside a London pub
直到警方勒令将其摘下
until police ordered it be removed. -
这是你的假人 对吧?可以解释一下…
It's your dummy, isn't it? Can you explain what--
不 那不是我的假人 是我借来的
No, it's not my dummy. I borrowed it.
警♥察♥好像说把这个假人挂在外面 可能会引发暴♥力♥
I guess the police are saying hanging this dummy outside could incite violence.
胡说 对吧?就是胡说
Nonsense, isn't it? It's nonsense.
太荒谬了
It's ludicrous.
无论我去哪里 每天都会被辱骂
Wherever I went, I got abused, every single day.
走在街上 就看到…
To walk down the street and to see…
别人用某种眼神看着你
people… look at you in a certain way,
朝你吹口水、辱骂你
spit at you, abuse you,
劈头盖脸地
come up to your face
说一些话…
and say some of the things that they said,
那…很艰难
That's-- You know, it's difficult. That's difficult.
我不吃不睡
I wasn't eating, I wasn't sleeping.
状态极其糟糕
I was a mess.
他崩溃了
He was broken.
他彻底崩溃了
He was absolutely broken.
整个人支离破碎
He was in pieces.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
喜欢我唱歌♥吗?
You like my singing?
老板打电♥话♥给我
The boss called me.
他说:“大卫 你还好吗?”
He said, "David, how you doing?"
我说…我当时变得很情绪化
I said, I think I got quite-- I think I got quite emotional.
他说:“你还好吗 年轻人?”
He said, "How are you doing, son?"
我说:“不好 老板”
And I said, uh, "Not great, boss."
他说:“好吧
He said, "Okay."
别担心 年轻人”
He said, "Don't worry about it, son."
我告诉他:“去度假
And I told him, "Go on your holiday."
然后回来 我们会罩着你”
"Come back here. We'll look after you."
后来我看到你的信
"Don't read the papers."
“别看报纸
"There's no point to it."
毫无意义
"What you can do is you can ignore it."
你能做的就是视而不见”
Can you open this?
英国的媒体…我住在纽约 老天
The press in England-- I live in New York.
我们很不好 但是英国的媒体总是抨击人
We're bad. But the press in England hammer people.
我们被抨击得体无完肤
We get murdered.
这是谁啊?
Who's this?
我记得他回来训练
I remember him coming back to training.
早上好 大卫 你好吗?
Morning, Dave. How you doing?
你还好吗 大卫?
You all right, Dave?
大卫总是完美无瑕的样子 他看起来很憔悴
David always looks a million dollars. He looked gaunt.
他看起来…他通常会把皮肤晒黑 当时就很惨白
He looked-- You know, he normally has a tan. He looked milk-bottle white.
双眼憔悴 很痛苦的样子
His eyes were drawn. Uh, he was hurting.
什么?对 的确如此 我可能… 早上好 大卫
Pardon? Yes, very much so. I might-- Morning, David.
看到英国举国上下那样针对他 你觉得很难受吗?
Was it hard for you to see England turn on him like that?
我一点也不喜欢 但对此我没有发言权
I didn't like it at all, but I've no say in the matter.
我很想说点什么 但不能说
I'd love to have said something, but you can't.
只能…你懂的
You just keep your-- You know?
就像我一直以来那样
Like I've always done.
他遍体鳞伤
He was battered
严重受挫
and bruised.
亚历克斯爵士创造了一个孤岛
But Sir Alex created an island.
任何不友好的人想要靠近 都无法接近这个孤岛
And any unfriendly that came near the island didn't get near it.
我们会把他们赶跑
We, you know, fought them off.
就像一个内部避难所
It's like an inner sanctum.
没有窗户
No windows.
我们互相照顾
We all look after one another.
剧集 | 贝克汉姆(2023) | 导航列表