剧集 | 贝克汉姆(2023) | 导航列表
曼联就扳平了比分!
has equalized for Manchester United!
他们仍有望拿下欧洲杯!
They are still in the European Cup!
他们得分了 他说:“我们必须加时”
They'd scored. And he said, "We've got to do extra time."
“我们必须加时”
"We'll have to do extra time."
然后我说:“哦 那我先走了”
Then I said, "Oh, I'm going then."
然后我又出去了
Then I went out again.
就目前的情况来看 我们会进入加时赛
As things stand, we will go into extra time,
除非奥勒·索尔斯克亚 能变魔法再进一球
unless Ole Solskjaer can conjure up another.
贝克汉姆的角球
Beckham's corner.
贝克汉姆
Beckham.
球传给了谢林汉姆 索尔斯克亚进球了!
Into Sheringham. And Solskjaer has done it!
曼联心愿达成!
Manchester United have reached the promised land!
你进球后发生了什么?
And what happened after you scored the goal?
就是一片混乱 球员们
Oh, just mayhem and chaos and players…
让我喘不过气来
…choking me.
历史已写就 曼联再次拿下欧洲杯冠军
History is made.
此番赢得欧洲杯决赛极具戏剧性
Manchester United are the champions of Europe again.
前无古人后无来者
And nobody will ever win a European Cup final more dramatically than this.
那一年让我儿子…
That year made my son…
让我儿子成长为一个男子汉
It made my son grow up into a man.
这是我看过的足球比赛中 最精彩绝伦的一场 棒极了
It was the most amazing football game I've ever been to. It was fantastic.
不过那场比赛 还是没有让你爱上足球?
It didn't make you fall in love with football, though?
没有 不过我确实… 我爱他 我喜欢看他比赛
No. But I do… I love him, and I love to watch him.
大卫!
David!
是他吗? -穿格子上衣的就是他
Is that him? - That's him in the checked top.
对 就是 戴着白色手套
Yeah, white glove.
小心你们的头 他会越过球柱
Watch your heads. He's gonna overshoot the pin.
赛前紧张!
Pre-match nerves!
看看《镜报》头版上的这张照片
Look at this picture on the front page of The Mirror.
这周末 焦点会集中在高贵辣妹和小贝身上
All eyes will be on Posh and Becks this weekend,
因为这对夫妇童话般的婚礼 将在爱尔兰城♥堡♥举♥行♥
because the couple's fairy-tale wedding is in an Irish castle,
预计这将是今年演艺界的盛会
and it's expected to be the show business bash of the year.
大卫·贝克汉姆和高贵辣妹 最初预定在这里举♥行♥婚礼时
David Beckham and Posh Spice may have had
就觉得路特尔斯顿很浪漫
a romantic image of Luttrellstown
但现场已经呈现出 一种户外音乐会的氛围
when they booked the wedding,
你觉得大卫·贝克汉姆怎么样?
but the venue has taken on the atmosphere of an outdoor concert.
他蛮幸运的
What do you think of David Beckham?
我们聊聊婚礼吧 因为…
He's a bit lucky.
该死的婚礼
Let's talk a little bit about the wedding, because, um--
前方可能会有麻烦
The fucking wedding.
加里做了发型
Gary's had his hair done.
天哪
Oh, dear.
天哪
Oh, dear, dear, dear, dear.
你紧张吗?
You nervous, then?
不 一点都不紧张
No, not at all.
只不过上了大概50次厕所
Just been on the toilet about 50 times.
加里才紧张
And Gary's the nervous one.
只有《OK!》杂♥志♥ 可以带摄影机进入婚礼现场
The only camera allowed into the event will belong to OK! magazine.
该杂♥志♥斥资一百万英镑 买♥♥下独家报道的权利
It's paid a million pounds for the exclusive.
我听说宾客可以任意着装
What's this I read about guests being told
只要是黑色就可以 这是怎么回事?
they can wear anything, so long as it's black?
很显然 黑白色
Black and white, apparently.
会很无聊 对吧? -是的 对 确实
It's going to be rather dull. - It is. Oh, yes, it is.
婚礼…
The wedding…
很壮观
was a spectacle.
我试着回想起 我决定穿紫色西装的时候
I tried to think back to when I decided to wear a purple suit.
我不知道那是什么时候的事
I don't know when that happened.
我跟着维多利亚的感觉走
I think I just took Victoria's lead on it.
但我们当时想些什么?
But what… what were we thinking?
不过很有意思
But it was fun.
我们不担心人们会说什么
We weren't worried about what people would say.
老天 完全不在乎的感觉真是太好了
I mean, Christ, how lovely to be that way, when you just don't really care.
只想表达自我
You just want to express yourself.
那是我们真实的模样
That was who we were.
还有王室的人
And thrones.
还有王室的人 我不知道他们是从哪里来的
And thrones. I don't know where they came from.
我们有贵宾出席
Um, we've got distinguished guests present.
女士们、先生们 大卫说辣妹组合
Ladies and gentlemen, David said that the Spice Girls
要求今天请拜仁慕尼黑队出席
requested that the Bayern Munich team be present today.
大卫听后很纳闷 他问为什么 他说…
And David was puzzled at this request and asked why.
辣妹组合回答说 她们想见见这些人
He said that the Spice Girls replied they'd love to meet men
他们在90分钟内能保持上位 结果却屈居第二
that can stay on top for 90 minutes and still come second.
那个赛季让人激动万分 但也令人精疲力尽
It had been such an emotional and draining season.
如果不是在曼联这样的俱乐部
I wouldn't have got through that moment
我可能撑不过那段日子
if I hadn't have been at a club like Manchester United.
但她才是支撑我熬过那段日子的 最大原因
But she was the biggest reason that I got through that time.
我跟高贵辣妹结婚了
I was married to Posh Spice,
我的人生从此变得不一样
and my life had become something different.
人们对大卫和维多利亚总是议论纷纷
The noise around David, the noise around Victoria was massive.
亚历克斯爵士从来不喜欢这样
And Sir Alex just never liked that.
他认为我会令大卫分心
He thought that I was a distraction
我会毁了大卫的事业
and I was going to jeopardize David's career.
对贝嫂唯命是从
Being at the apparent beck and call of Mrs. Beckham
对弗格森来说可能很困难
may be difficult for Ferguson,
长♥期♥以来 他一直掌控着手下球员的生活
who has been in control of his player's life for so long.
贝克汉姆
愤怒之火
加油 阿根廷
辣妹组合
麦迪逊广场花♥园♥
今晚八点 售罄!
贝克汉姆愚蠢至极
疯狂时刻
痛苦依旧?
痛苦依旧?发泄愤怒
国际到达
曼联
西汉姆联对阵曼联
1998/1999赛季第一场客场比赛
贝克汉姆也踢了我一脚
波特兰医院
贝克汉姆拯救曼联
贝克汉姆的辉煌
神奇时刻
百利发乳代言人重现光泽
大卫·贝克汉姆浴火重生
一冠到手 两冠待搏
球员下场 9号♥ 安迪·科尔
路特尔斯顿城♥堡♥
剧集 | 贝克汉姆(2023) | 导航列表