剧集 | 变形金刚:超能勇士(1996) | 导航列表
野兽战争
变 形 金 刚
执行制片人
克里斯托弗·布洛夫
伊恩·皮尔森
史蒂芬·丘
史蒂芬·雷切尔
执行制片人
制♥作♥人
乔纳森·古德维尔
野兽战争
变 形 金 刚
一脉相承
编剧
格雷格·约翰逊
导演
TW·皮考克
擎天圣呼叫指挥中心
Optimus to Command Center.
取消任务!
Scrub the mission!
看样子一股巨大的风暴就要过来了
Looks like one extremely ill wind is blowing our way.
指挥中心 能听到吗?
Command center! Do you read...!?
都完成了
That does it.
探测杆都准备好上阵了
Survey posts are ready for duty.
队长有消息吗?
Any word from Optimus?
一点儿也没有
Not a flicker.
风暴对通讯链的破坏比往常要严重得多
This storm's trashin' the comlinks worsen' usual
真是糟透了
and that's bad enough.
这次任务非常关键
This mission is too critical
不能让天气变化搅了局
to be interrupted by a minor variation of weather.
是谁拿走了同步激光器?!
Who took the synchro-laser?!
我来吧
Allow me.
你这小不点儿…
You hyper little...
那炸♥弹♥!
The bomb!
小心!
Watch out!
又出乱子了?
Some sort of trouble?
嘿 头儿
Hey, Big Bot,
我们正在给这个炸♥弹♥加锁 看
We're just lockin' down the the big ba-bang, here.
最后再调节一下就…
One last adjustment and...
好了!
there!
现在就可以把原始兽基地炸回轨道
We're set to blast that Predacon base back into orbit.
成为太空碎片!
As space debris!
把它收好
Put it to bed.
行动推迟
We're stalled.
什么?
What?
你怎么…
You can't...
怎么回事?
What are you talking about?
只是电路交叉有毛病!
It's just a crossed quasar circuit!
我能修好!
I can fix it!
风暴一小时后就会到达
That storm'll hit us within the hour.
一小时?
An hour?
不在话下 兽伴们
Not a problem, fellow beasts
天底下什么东西都跑不过我
I can outrun anything the skies can dish.
对不起 黄豹 太冒险了
Sorry, Cheetor. It's too risky.
这些探测杆的安装
The placement of those survey posts
必须得精确计算
must be thoroughly calculated to avoid contact
以避开任何地下能量矿场
with any underground energon deposits.
我又不是毛愣小子 是吧
I'm not just some dippy cub, y'know.
我能行
I can do this.
你就不能信任我一次吗!
Try havin' some faith in me for once!
不是我不信任你 黄豹
As much as you prefer to think so, Cheetor,
这与你的能力无关
this isn't about you.
要是炸了能量矿又怎样呢?
And does it matter if we blow some energon?
也许会连带炸飞几个原始兽
Maybe it will take a few Predacons with it.
这不正合我们意吗?
That is what we want, is it not?
这次任务 恐龙勇士
This mission, Dinobot,
是通过摧毁他们的基地 取得战略上的优势
is to gain tactical advantage by taking out their base.
打败他们并不意味着必须歼灭他们
Defeating them does not mean we have to annihilate them.
你好像还没明白这一点
You seem to have trouble understanding that.
我只知道一件事情就是
What I understand is this:
如果对换位置
if situations were reversed,
威震天就会放过基地 而消灭我们
Megatron would spare the base and annihilate us!
你想干掉威震天的急切心情
This eagerness of yours to scrap Megatron
蒙蔽了你的判断力
is clouding your judgment.
现在是战争时期 擎天圣
We are at war, Optimus.
战争!
War!
我看是你的判断力被蒙蔽了
I think it is your judgment that is clouded!
队长 这些都是无害的扫描中继设备
Optimus, they're harmless little scanning relays.
只为了探测原始兽的能量密♥码♥
All they're supposed to do is detect Pred energy signatures.
对吧 犀牛?
Right, Rhinox?
关于这一点我同意队长的意见
I'm with Optimus on this one.
能量对我们还是个未知数
Energon's an untested variable.
一定要加倍小心
We gotta be careful.
进来
Come in.
来挖苦我炸♥弹♥脱手的事吗?
Come to chew my tail for fritzin' that bomb?
不
No.
我相信你能修好它
I am confident you could fix it.
就像我相信你能战胜风暴
Just as I am confident you could beat the storm
装好探测杆一样
and plant those survey posts.
只有你一个人这么想
Then you're the only one who thinks so.
别理擎天圣
Do not mind Optimus.
对他来说
To him,
你只是个孩子
you are a mere child
没能力完成这么重要的工作
incapable of handling such an important task.
你说得对
Like you said,
对 他不信任你
he has no faith.
是啊 我该给他露两手
Yeah, well, I could show him a thing or two.
那…
Then...
还等什么?
why not do so?
什么?
What?
你已经标出了五百米内的所有能量矿
You have mapped every energon deposit for five hundred meters.
而且你的地面速度无人可及
And your land speed is unequaled.
实际上 能完成任务的人选
In fact, you are the only one who could pull off
非你莫属
this mission.
变形!
MAXIMIZE!
野兽形态!
Beast mode!
想吓唬我?
Was that supposed to scare me?
啊噢
Uh-oh.
是能量!
Energon!
马上要爆♥炸♥了!
And it's going to blow!
可能 有…入侵者?
Say... perhaps, by chance... an intruder?
噢 见鬼!只是风暴♥干♥扰
Awww, slag! Just storm interference.
就知道巨无霸不会傻到
Shoulda known no Maximal'd be stupid
挑这种天气来捣乱
enough to try anything on a day like this.
好吧 想跟我来硬的 嗯?
Okay, so you wanna play rough, eh?
怎么样啊 猫咪?
Whoa, what's new, pussycat?
我被烤熟了吗?
Did I get fried?
难道是…?
Is this...?
欢迎来到黑暗世界!
Welcome to the dark side!
蛇鸟 变身!
Terrorsaur -TERRORIZE!
黄豹 变…
Cheetor - MAXIMIIII...
…变完了
did that already.
听说你很有速度 小猫
I heard you were fast, kitty.
可我看并非如此
You don't seem so swift to me.
是吗?等我摆好架式!
Yeah? Just wait'll I get in SHAPE!
野兽形态!
BEAST MODE!
哇…
Whoaa...
真酷
Cool.
巨蝎 变身!
Scorponok - TERRORIZE!
黄蜂 变身!
Waspinator - TERRORIZE!
太好了!
Yeah!
多谢你们给我指路 呆子们
Thanks for showin' me the way out, ya lamers.
他钻进通风管道了
He's gone into the vents.
你最好向威震天报告
You better report this to Megatron.
我?你可是副指挥!
Me? You're second in command!
那就当是命令!
So make it an order!
他在哪儿?!
Where'd he go?!
我又在哪儿?
Where'd I go?
欢迎来到敌人阵营 我的前任同事
Welcome to Enemy Arms, my former comrade.
希望你在这儿玩得开心
剧集 | 变形金刚:超能勇士(1996) | 导航列表