剧集 | 变形金刚:超能勇士(1996) | 导航列表
野兽战争
变 形 金 刚
执行制片人
克里斯托弗·布洛夫
伊恩·皮尔森
史蒂文·德努尔
斯蒂芬·雷切尔
执行制片人
制片人
乔纳森·古德维尔
野兽战争
变 形 金 刚
“ 蜘 蛛 的 游 戏 ”
编 剧
拉 里·迪 蒂 利 姆
导 演
詹 姆 斯·博 希 尔 斯
注意
Attention.
巨无霸平衡舱
Maximal Stasis pod
开始着陆
beginning planet fall
我计算得没错
Just as I calculated
启动电子对抗阵列
ECM array on-line
电子对抗阵列就绪
ECM array in position
请指示
command?
磁脉冲最大功率
Magno-pulse, maximum power
怎么了?
What?
威震天 我们的系统瘫痪了!
Megatron! Our systems are down!
我…我看不见了!
I, I can't see!
命令所有人撤回基地
Command all units to fall back to base
一定是巨无霸发动偷袭
The Maximals must be mounting a sneak attack
犀牛 出什么事了?
Rhinox, what's going on?
我正在进行战略模拟 突然就黑了
I was runnig the strategic simulation, when everything went dark
是磁脉冲
Magno-pulse.
我们的系统全部失灵
ALL of our systems are down
很可能是原始兽搞鬼
Most likely the Preds
我出去通知其他人
I'll fly out and warn the others
你快把系统修好
You get us back on line
巨无霸及原始兽扫描仪
Maximal and Predacon scanners:
瘫痪
disabled
计算平衡舱坠落区域
Calculate stasis pod drop zone
希里克斯区
Grid Helix
坐标8-8-3/7-4-2
coordinates 8-8-3/ 7-4-2
你干什么呢?
Whatever are you up to?
是你?!
YOU ?!
真有意思
How very interesting
原来你一直藏在这儿
So this is where you've been hiding.
挺舒服嘛…
Cozy...
尽管这儿丑得要命
in a hideous sort of way
齿轮放松点儿 阴森的黑大个
Cool your gears, tall, dark, and gruesome
我费这么大劲找你的老巢
I haven't spent all this time finding your lair
可不是为了跟你武力解决的
just to shoot it out with you
咱们得谈谈
We need to talk
我正忙着给威震天做重要研究
I am engaged in important research for Megatron
没工夫闲扯!
I have no time to talk!
我看你是忙着偷平衡舱吧
I'd say you are engaged in stealing the stasis pod
没准儿 还会给里面无助的巨无霸原生体重新编程
and, perhaps, reprogramming the helpless Maximal protoform inside
变成一个新的原始兽
into a new Predacon
当然 是效忠于你的
loyal to you, of course
噢 亲爱的 被你发现了
Oh, dear, you found me out
那你到底想怎么样?
Now what exactly are you going to do about it?
能怎么样 当然是帮你喽
Why, help you, of course
平衡舱
A stasis pod.
又一个巨无霸战士到来了
Another of our Maximal warriors arrives.
白虎呼叫基地
Tigatron to base
白虎呼叫基地 请回答!
Tigatron to base, come in!
嗯 通讯链中断了
Mmm, comlinks are down
得抢在原始兽发现之前赶到那儿
I must get to the pod before the Predacons find it
着陆成功
Planet fall successful
开始激活程序
Beginning activation program
好极了!完好无损
Excellent! Completely intact
喔 你是个聪明人
Ooh! You are a clever one.
难怪威震天怕你
No wonder Megatron fears you.
所以你来帮我背叛他?
Is that why you're helping me betray him?
威震天是很强大
Megatron is powerful,
但徒有其表
but inferior.
我会扶持一个更出色的领袖
I would make a much better leader.
再说 你还这么可爱
Besides, you're so cute
DNA定序器启动
DNA sequencers on-line
激活程序已经开始了
The activation sequence has already began
我得快下手
I must work fast
巨无霸程序芯片无法访问
Maximal programming chip can not be accessed
DNA扫描暂停
Pausing DNA scan
新程序接受
New programming accepted
扫描适宜生命体
Scanning for compatible life-forms
现在 我只要…
Now, all I have to do is
适宜生命体已找到
compatible life-form found
开始复♥制♥
Beginning replication
不!
NO!
怎么了!?
What's wrong!?
我本想再创造一只我们的同类
My intent was to create another of our kind,
可平衡舱的计算机早就选定了形态
but the pod's computer has already selected a form.
有办法终止吗?
没有!
- Can't you stop it?
- NO!
但无论如何 他都会是个原始兽
But, whatever it is, it will be a Predacon
老虎落单儿了
Tiger-bot is all alone.
黄蜂要消灭他
Waspinator will destroy.
黄蜂 变身
Waspinator, terrorize
现在 黄蜂向老虎说再见
Now Waspinator says good-bye to tiger-bot
黄蜂记得鸟人!
Waspinator remembers bird-bot!
黄蜂要打架!
Waspinator will scrap!
荣幸啊…
I'm flattered...
可我不买♥♥帐
but hardly impressed
黄蜂讨厌鸟人
Waspinator hates bird-bot
白虎?
Tigatron?
我没事
I'm all right
没有内部损伤
No internals damaged
多亏有你
Thanks to you
可你得快走!你能比我先赶到那儿
But you gotta go! You can reach it faster than I
去哪儿?
Reach what?
有个平衡舱!我刚才在追踪它
A stasis pod! I was following it
要赶在原始兽前找到它
Find it before the Predacons do
5-7-4区 快去
vector 5-7-4 Now go
我会跟上
I'll follow
开始内部修复
Begin internal repairs
呃 又一只虫子
Eww, another insect.
真没劲
How depressing
你肯定它是原始兽吗?
Are you SURE it's a Predacon?
我是狼蛛 你的创造者
I am Tarantulas, your creator
报上名来
Identify yourself
有蜘蛛!
Spiders!
竟敢擅闯蚁穴?
Dare invade the colony?
魔鬼 变身!
Inferno, terrorize!
不好!
Incoming!
擅入者死!
Destruction to all who threaten us!
奉女王之命!
The Royalty commands it!
那六腿怪物差点儿烤了咱们
That six legged freak nearly roasted us.
我记得你说他是原始兽
I thought you said he was a Predacon.
他的野兽形态在支配逻辑电路
His beast mode is dominating his logic circuits.
他以为自已真是只虫子?
He thinks he's a real insect?
没错 他把平衡舱当作蚁穴
Precisely. And he sees the pod as his colony.
谁敢惊动它 谁就是敌人
Anyone who threatens it, is his enemy.
我的电子毒液会让他友好一点儿
My cyber-venom will make him more friendly.
别!
NO!
我可不想拿平衡舱冒险
I don't want to risk damage to the pod.
你干嘛非得要这个平衡舱?
Why do you want that pod so badly anyway?
这没必要让你知道
That's not for you to know
声波扫描确认
Sonic scan positive
目标在前方三纳秒处
Objective in three nano-kliks
看来新巨无霸已经激活了
剧集 | 变形金刚:超能勇士(1996) | 导航列表