剧集 | 变形金刚:超能勇士(1996) | 导航列表
野兽战争
变 形 金 刚
执行制片人
克里斯托弗·布洛夫
伊恩·皮尔森
史蒂文·德努尔
斯蒂芬·雷切尔
执行制片人
制♥作♥人
乔纳森·古德维尔
野兽战争
变 形 金 刚
“ 黑暗之旅 ”
编 剧
塞 缪 尔·沃 伦·何 塞
导演
科林·戴维斯
喂 大花猫!
Ey, pussy-cat!
上这儿来
Over here
喔 干得好 精灵!
Wow, way to go, RT!
再来几块儿这么大的
Few more chunks like that
就足够驱动量子扫描仪了
and we'll have enough to power the quantum scanners!
当然了 我对能量敏感得很 小子
Yeah, I got a nose for energon, kid
想当年我可是维斯帕星系最好的矿工
Used to be the best miner in the Vespa System
怎么不说这整个地区有巨大的能量矿藏呢
Not to mention that this whole area is reading large energon deposits
是啊 是啊 你真有意思…
Yeah, yeah, you're so funny...
哎…
So...
我居然成了一个地道的能量矿工!
Now I'm nothing more than an energon miner!
太屈才了
What a waste of my talents
我找到了!这儿!
I found some! Here!
有你的 恐龙矿工
Nice find, Dino-miner
干这个你比精灵鼠还厉害!
You're even better at this than Rattrap!
我样样都比精灵鼠强!
I'm better at everything than Rattrap!
是嘛?!
Yeah?!
当心!有敌袭!
Heads up! Incoming!
你打偏了!
You missed!
是吗?再看看 傻瓜!
Did I? Look again, you fool!
犀牛 变形!
Rhinox, maximize!
干得好 可你太迟了!
Nice try, but you're too late!
再见了 巨无霸蠢货们!
Goodbye, stupid Maximals!
没人能逃过那种爆♥炸♥!
Wow! Nothing could have survived that blast!
没错 黄蜂认为威震天会满意我们的!
No, Waspinator thinks Megatron will be pleased with us!
是的!必须立刻向他汇报!
Yes! We must report to him at once!
野兽形态!
Beast mode!
感觉像被一整队原始兽狠揍了一顿…
I feel like I got hit by a whole pred fleet...
诊断
Diagnostic
一定是爆♥炸♥使我的内部系统失效了
The explosion must have knocked out my internal systems
还有我的视觉传感器!
Including my optic sensors!
我瞎了!
I'm blind!
我的眼睛!
My eyes!
我的眼睛!
My eyes!
恐龙勇士?
Dinobot?
犀牛?
Rhinox?
你在哪儿 伙计?
Where are you, buddy?
这儿比地狱还黑…
It's darker than the Inferno out here...
犀牛 精灵鼠
Rhinox, Rattrap
救救我 我看不见了!
help me, I can't see!
他们把我眼睛怎么了?!
What have they done to my eyes?!!!
犀牛 救救我!
Rhinox, help me!
怎么回事?!我们在哪儿?!
What happened?! Where are we?!
听我说!
Listen to me!
你们都要冷静
You've all got to calm down
冷静?
Calm down?
我们看不见了!!!
WE CAN'T SEE!!!
能量爆♥炸♥污染了我们的系统
The energon explosion contaminated our systems
视觉传感器…
Our optical sensors...
…以及其它所有的…
...and just about everything else...
…都失灵了
...are off-line
那 呃…
So, a...
那 我们怎么办?
So, what do we do?
必须变形
We've got to transform
这样会减缓污染扩散
It will slow down the contamination
也许还能使系统再生
and possibly regenerate our systems
野兽形态
Beast mode
野兽形态
Beast mode
野兽形态
Beast mode
野兽形态
Beast mode
见鬼!
Slag!
这真奇怪
That was weird
我还是看不见…
And I still can't see...
我也是
Me neither
我要撕烂巨蝎的处理器!
I'll tear Scorponok's processor out for this!
还有那个黄蜂!
And Waspinator's too!
比我想的还要糟
It's worse than I thought
我们唯一的机会是返回基地
Our only chance is to make it back to the base
你疯了吗?
Are you insane?
我们连看都看不见
How can we get to the base
怎么回到基地?
when we can't see?
“看”的方式可不止一种 恐龙勇士
There's more than one way to see, Dinobot
况且 我们别无选择
Besides, we don't have a choice
如果60个循环周期内赶不到修理舱
If we don't reach an R-Chamber in about 60 cycles
污染会使我们的火种统统熄灭
the contamination will put our sparks out
万劫不复!
for good!
你们竟然没清点残骸?
You didn't salvage the remains?
那你们凭什么肯定他们完蛋了?!
Then how can you be sure you destroyed them?!
立刻给我回去确认!
Go back there now and make certain!
是 是 当然 威震天
Yes, yes, of course, Megatron
我跟黄蜂说过该检查一下的!
I TOLD Waspinator we should have done that!
多么清新的气味儿啊!
What a lovely smell!
我们肯定在一片烂沼泽里
We can only be on a swamp
你抓牢了 恐龙勇士
You're catching on, Dinobot
我们只能依靠鼻子 和…
We just follow our noses, and...
干嘛停下?
Why you stopping?
喂!当心点儿行不行 那是我的脚 笨蛋!
Ey, look out, will you, that's my foot, moron!
安静!
Quiet!
附近有动静
Something's near us
在那儿!
There!
救救我…
Help me...
嘿 黄豹!黄豹!
Hey, Cheetor! Cheetor!
你在哪儿 猫咪?
Where are you, kiddo?
出什么事了?我们遭到攻击了?
What's happening? Are we under attack?
别慌!
Don't panic!
你们休想抓住我!
You won't get me!
犀牛…
Rhinox...
精灵鼠…
Rattrap...
我喘不过气了…
can't breath...
听见了 猫咪!
I hear you, pussy-cat!
坚持住!
Hang on!
好啊 该你接招了 伙计!
Yeah? well, right back at ya, pal!
它在哪儿?
Where is it?
它在哪儿?!
Where is it?!!!
逮住你了
Got you now
黄豹 你没事吧?
Cheetor, you alright?
我的肩膀被压碎了…
My shoulder's been torn up...
…还觉得有点儿冷
...and I feel kinda cold
别管他了!他只会拖后腿
Leave him! He'll only slow us down
巨无霸决不抛弃同类
Maximals don't abandon their own kind
我来背你 黄豹
On my back, Cheetor
对 来吧 小子
Yeah, lets go, kiddo
擎天圣呼叫白虎
Optimus to Tigatron
白虎 听到了吗?
Tigatron, do you copy?
我是白虎
Tigatron here
犀牛他们有消息吗?
Any sigh of Rhinox and the others yet?
没有
Negative
他们不在奥瑞亚区
They're not in grid Oraya
那就去阿尔法区
Move to grid Alpha
我把哨兵设为自动防御 然后去空中搜索
I'm going to put Sentinel on automatic and search from the air
如果你发现他们 转达消息给飞箭
If you spot them, relay a message to Airazor
我派她去德尔塔区搜索了
剧集 | 变形金刚:超能勇士(1996) | 导航列表